act

When the NERD turns into a PRINCE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" oh, juniel-ah .. there you are!" Taeyeon beamed out once you took a step in the practice room,

you look at her, shocked. you let out a smile to came out on you as you sat down on a chair, readying yourself to practice. you noticed someone was missing and he is nowhere to find "where is minhyuk?" you asked the both of them. jonghyun shrugged as taeyeon look at him.

"he kinda looks spacing out a while ago, i think?" taeyeon said as jonghyun nods his head agreeing to what she said. you nodded your head, feeling worried for minhyuk where is he? you thought. and when you were about to ask again about minhyuk.

minhyuk came in, "oh! speaking of.." jonghyun stated once minhyuk took a step inside the practice room, you don't know why but you feel a bit awkward around minhyuk, you thought maybe it was because he is dara's older brother..

"guys are you all prepared for later?" Minhyuk asked, all of us nod our head..

After a few more practice the school bell rang . "greetings to everyone, please to the ones who are joining the band competition please proceed to the venue, we will start in a minute." you all heard..

each one of you exchanged glances and you decided to break the awkwardness around you and minhyuk by letting out a wide smile "okay!!! let's do this..!!" you cheered up, you didn't see it but minhyuk smiled as you stood up in the middle of the practice room..

"one, two .. three .. FIGHTING!!!" all of you shouted and went out of the practice room to go to the venue,

later, i'll tell chanyeol everything before they perform! you thought to yourself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter