CHAPTER 1

Can You Look At Me at Least Once ?

It’s a beautiful Sunday morning in Seoul. The Kim Mansion still in a silent except for a room in the corner of the 2nd floor.

Suho’s POV

“Yaaah, Luhan Hyung can you get off from my bed. I can’t breath.Uhh..” ,I try to shout in his hear although my throat sore. He still closse his eyes and tighten his embrace. Arrggh this Hyung!

“Hyung pretty please Hyung..”,I give him my aegyo. He just opens  his eyes for a while then closes them again .It doesn’t work.This Hyung is really annoying sometimes, but thanks to God he cares of me so much beside Donghae Hyung.

                I just try to sit up in my bed and go to the restroom. I look in the mirror and realize that I lose some weight and my face gets to be paler day by day. I really don’t know why this happens. But I’m sure no one will care about me because I’m just a for my hyungs.

Flashback

                I waited Siwon Hyung came from work yesterday night. I sat down in sofa and watched a program in TV. My mind was not in the program. It was for something else. I was really worried for him. It was Saturday, and he usually has arrived at home. Then the time just turned to 9 when I finally decided to Hyung’s office despite of the chill outside and the pain that trouble in my chest this recently days.

                When I arrived there, I didn’t know whether I had to come to his room or not. So I just decided to wait in lobby. And 1 hour later, Siwon Hyung came out and I asked him so many questions.

“Siwon Hyung ! Wait !”, He turned around and glared at me.

“What do you want?”, He answered me and continued walking.

“Why you are so late, Hyung ? It is Saturday. For God’s sake. You have to be at home earlier.”

“Hey, What do you think you are doing, huh? You are just a son that made MY MOM DIED. Now, you yelled at me and act that you ara always true?”, His words just stabbed me. I tried to stop the tears forming in my eyes.

“If I was worried for you, Was it wrong Hyung ?”, I looked down and he just left me alone in front of the office.

                I couldn’t stop crying in the bus on my way to home. It was really made my chest pained more. I didn’t know why Siwon Hyung and Kyuhyun Hyung really hate me. If I could, I chose I wasn’t born in this world. And that night I ended up sleeping with Luhan Hyung who sneaked in my room and comforted me until I sleep.

Author’s POV

“Yaak, Suho-ah What took you so long? Come on, I want to use the restroom!”, Luhan shouts outside the restroom.

“Wait a minute, Hyung. I’m coming.”, Suho comes out from the restroom with his red eyes.

“Oh My God. Are you crying again Suho-ah? But, wait why your face is so pale ? Are you OK?” , Luhan looks so worried at that time.

“Hmm I’m fine Hyung. My skin is always pale by the way.” , Suho tries to joke but Luhan squeezes his shoulders then hugs him tight.

“I don’t believe you, Suho. I am your Hyung afterall. Just remember me and Donghae Hyung really love and care about you. Don’t you dare to sneak out again in the night”, Luhan says and pats Suho’s back.

“Ne. Gomawo Hyung. Jeongmal Saranghae.”

“Hmc Nado Sarangheyo, Ssaengie.”