YG and SM Together

G-dragon’s Scandal

:2:

 

Inside the car, the acting ended as GD and Dara sat in far corner of the car. Her tears automatically came streaming on her cheeks then it turned to sobs. GD just listened throughout their journey while his manager was silently driving.

“He is not worth of your tears ya know.” GD blurted out as she jerked her head towards him.

She dried her cheeks instantly but the burden is still there. She looked outside in silence.

“Thanks for saving me.” But he just scoffed. She looked at his direction.

“I am not saving you. I am just getting a pretty girlfriend the easy way.” He smiled.

She looked at him in awe and disbelief. “ Now you’re saying you’re my boyfriend now?”

“Oh yes.” He smirked. “Besides, you gotta be with me to face our CEO tonight.”

Dara’s eyes widen in shock. “MWo?!”

“That’s my punishment for you. You gotta save me this time.” He chuckled while marveling at her horrified face. She gonna face that strict president?

“C-can you choose another punishment instead?” She asked in her innocent round eyes. The manager who was driving the van looked at the rear mirror at the two of them and shook his head. The artist he’s been handling is quite famous in making troubles and scandals around so he’ll not be surprised if the news about this two will broke out and threatened to break his career… again.

_

In YG agency, Dara and Jiyong were both in front of the president. The girl was sitting frigid on her sit while GD just casually sat beside her.

“Like what I said, G-dragon saved me a while ago.”

“And how are we going to fix it this time GD?!” Instead the anger was thrown to GD instead. She winced in worried.

GD just shrugged off.

“I-I’ll apologized to the public if need president. GD has nothing to do with this.” She proposed.

GD looked at her with a frown. “ Excuse me? Has nothing to do with me? Did you happen to be inside the car while ago? We are officially dating now.”

The president and the manager face palm themselves in resignation.

“GD, we gonna lose your fans if this will continue.” The president problematically said. HE turned to Dara. “ Miss Park, please do what is right to regain his credibility back-,”

“You talk to me not to her, president.” GD snapped him. “Look, I made this mess…and I don’t have any plan on fixing this losing her.” He stood up. “Good evening.”  He stood up and grabbed her hand. She looked at GD then to the president, bowing at the same time.

_

Along the hallway, GD lets go of Dara’s hand. She was behind him and her eyes wander to the surroundings. The agency of YG was quite a pride to see in simple word.

She runs to stay close to him when he is heading to a room.

“W-where we going?”She managed to ask but he opened the door and get inside. He got in while she stays behind, peeking what’s inside.

GD lazily plopped himself lazily on the soft sofia inside. His brows furrowed upon seeing her outside.

“Hey you come inside.” He called out but she pointed a paper that was pasted on the door.

“It said that I’ll be shot if I come in.” she said while he just chuckled. Teddy pasted the paper to keep away someone who will disturbed him while composing.

Just then Teddy got out from a room with a cup of coffee on his hand. He noticed GD and they high five.

“So where’s your girl?” His head bolted up to the door. “Hey yo.” He greeted her.

Dara bowed before him. She knows him of course. He’s quite famous since his songs always top the chart. “Hello.”

“Do come in!” Teddy invited her but GD stood up and guided her inside. Teddy looked intently at her.

Not a while, three girls came inside with bags of take out food on their hands. They readily closed the door and locked it even.

“So you came.” Teddy nodded while smirking at the three girls in their hoodies.

“We wanna see oppa’s girl.” Minzy said as her eyes immediately went to GD and the girl beside her.

“So it’s you.” Bom went in front of them. “Hi, I am Bom.”

“Please to meet you Bom.” Dara met her hand as well as Minzy and CL.

Dara looked like she was lost in midst of those people. She knew them well.

“Okay. Can you settle down now? Stop scaring her.” GD chuckled when Dara was nervously looking at them.

“I am really sorry about what happened. I’ll fix this, I promise.” Dara said.

CL just chuckled and sat crossing her legs. “Nah, WE kinda used to him making troubles.”

“Yeah Unnie.” Minzy and Bom looked at her oddly. Like they are inspecting her wholeness.

“Say, Dara…you’re really good looking girl in TV and even up close.”Bom commented while GD and Teddy chuckled in silent agreement. She went near her and suddenly grabbed her cheeks and gently pinched them together.

Minzy and CL look how silly Dara’s face being pulled sidesways by Bom.

“Enough now Noona.”GD said pulling Dara near  him. he looked at her and whispered on her ears. “Don’t get near her.” He then chuckled.

“You’re an original beauty.” Bom went beside CL who just smugly smiled while Minzy prepared the food while Teddy was snatching some fries from the plate.

Dara nursed her cheeks and look at Bom, fascinated by her beauty. She was like a walking doll with in her red dyed hair.

“I-I really like your voice.” Bom raised her brows to her.

“You did?” Bom was looking at her in disbelief.

“Yeah. CL and GD have good combination of course. The ‘leader’ is really something and admittedly say, a bad song.” She commented.

“GD and I made it.”Teddy interjected, smiling from ear to ear. Quite proud that someone from the SM town said those words of compliment.

Minzy placed the plate of food in front of them and sat beside CL. Dara eyed the young girl.

“I watched your dances too. It’s quite surprising that at that young age you can do that snap dances. Maybe you really like Michael Jackson.”

“I am.” Minzy smiled at her. “How do you know so much?”

“Are you flattering us just becoz you’re here in our turf?” CL snapped at her.

Dara’s mouth gaped open and shook her head. “Ah no. We from the GG admired all of you here. Specially G-dragon.” She chuckled.

“Eh me?” GD pointed himself. “ Well I thought you glittery girls like those guy in a suit?” he said referring to the SJ.

“We had a lot of posters of you around in our dormitory.”Dara declared. “Those girls are dying to call your attention all the time during MAMA, ya know.”

CL and Bom shook their head in disbelief.

“Meh. GD can’t possibly look every one of the girls. He doesn’t pay attention too much on girls.” Bom said. “That’s why we’re here to see you in person. You’re the first girl who caught his attention.”

“Yah noona. You make me look like I never had a girlfriend before.” GD said.

“Just saying. But Dara, seriously, this guy plays around girls. So don’t fall on him.” Bom said.

Dara just chuckled despite all the bad things that happened that day and the days to come. At least she had this chance to enter the YG and met some people here.

“I am thankful for this guy who plays around girls.” She pointed at GD and smiled. “But I’ll take it from here.”