Forever

G-dragon’s Scandal

 

:1:

The mama music award just concluded with most of the YG artist garnished all the awards. That of course includes G-dragon who had just finished his world tour alone and attended the music award.

Now there’s a special episode in Strong Hearts hosted by Lee Seungi featuring all of the artists who attended the mama music award.

The host Lee Seungi was reading his scripts since they still have a few minutes left before the program started. Some of the artists are still finding their respective seats.

All of the girls generations were proudly settling on their sits, wearing their cute lovely dress that their stylist made them wore for the program. Behind them were the super juniors in their tuxes. Sometime later, two minutes before the final opening, G-dragon arrived wearing his sunglass and his suit.

He is very oblivious that the entire female artist eyed him, ogling how he looks handsome wearing a night suit.

“Hey, look at him. He is more handsome up close.” Yoona slightly nudged her busy friend who didn’t pay attention to what is happening around and furrowed her eyebrows in displeased, wanting to snap her head behind and question her boyfriend non-stop. And why not, she just received a message from a friend that Donghae denied her as his girlfriend in front of their CEO president and the rest of the juniors.

Yoona looked at her with a frown this time and snatched her phone.

“What a jerk.” She muttered upon reading the message. “I’ll beat him-,”

“That’s fine, Yoona. I’ll handle it myself.”

“But Sandy,” Yoona insisted. “Okay, but I still need to make that bastard pay.” She tapped Sandara’s back, secretly glaring at the oblivious Donghae who was chatting to Heechul. Countless times he did this to Sandara but the girl always forgive him.

Yoona turned her attention to the YG artists secretly looking at GD and to the cheeky girl beside him. Their auras are enough to burn the studio.

After a moment, the program director signaled the host as they are counting before starting the program. All of the guest artists straighten up wearing a practiced smile when the host Lee Seungi started to talk in front of the camera. All except g-dragon who was glancing at his watch every now and then. The cheeky eyed girl leaned on his ear as he nodded when she said something.

They are whispering to each other when they are not being asked by the host. GD and Chaerin girl just wore a blank face not even joining the smiles of the other artists.

_

There’s a commercial break and everybody relaxed a bit. Some took a chance to retouch their make up on the bathroom but not Sandara who was fuming in annoyance on her sit. She doesn’t have a chance to confront Donghae about the news. But she texted him and he replied. Although they are just a meter away from each other, They texted each other and Sandara was in a verge of talking to him right there if not for the signal that the program is starting.

“They are the finest and glamorous girls in k-pop industry. Say, can we asked the leader what are their trade secret for keeping the image for such long time?” Lee Seungi asked while Yoona immediately answered while the rest of her members nodded and smiled on her answers.

“Is it really true that there’s an in house dating among you guys? Perhaps from GG and SJ?”

The rest of the GG and SJ shook their heads in denial although they knew that there’s actually happening in-house but they are always being reminded to deny the truth for the sake of keeping their fans and their career.

“Well I guess it’s just rumored that our Sandara Park here is dating Donghae perhaps? Meeting each other in secret.” Lee- Seungi asked.

“Actually yes, we are dating.” Every mouth from GG’s was gaping open all except for Yoona who was expecting it to come.

The shock Donghae recovered and smiled. “Ah yes, we had a date but it’s a friendly date.” He corrected.

“What? It’s a couple date, Donghae.” She hissed in low tone but the anger is there.

“What are you talking about, Sandy? We both know it’s just a friendly date.” Donghae said secretly sending her a signal to stop insisting the matter in front of the national media. “We never had a relationship.” This made Sandara gasped in hurt. Yoona curled her fist in annoyance and was really irking to kick the jerk. He sure insisted that Dara and he have nothing in between them?

Lee Seunggi awkwardly cough trying to shoo away the tension in the studio as every attentions, the staffs, the directors, the camera man and the rest of the artists all eyes in them.

They both even garnished the attention of GD and CL who was just nonchalant all the time. They saw the girl turning beet red in suppressed anger but there’s a glint that she’ll cry anytime now.

Everybody was surprised upon hearing GD and Cl roared in laughter suddenly like what they are seeing are pretty entertaining. He shook his head while clutching his stomach while CL tapped his back still laughing very hard as him.

Even the host cannot perform an adlib seeing the great Kwon Jiyong laughed in a matter that is not laughable at all.

He stood up, wiping his teary eyes. He walked towards the girls generation and face Sandara this time.

“Seriously babe? You wanna make me jealous through this?” He asked her with a smirked.

“Eh? What are-” She frowned at him, wanting to ask him what’s wrong with him. But there’s a glint behind those smirk of him which made her shut up.

“Oh come on baby, are we still going to fight?” He asked once again, seemingly wanting her to go with the situation. It was clear to say that he is saving her from embarrassing herself.

“Did I go overboard this time?” She asked cutely trying to act normal.

“Yes you are. Now apologized to Donghae now eh?” He said as she complied even bowing to the surprised Donghae.

“Mianhe Dongahae…” She bowed.

GD eyed the flabbergasted Dongahae. “ Sorry dude. Maybe I spoiled my girlfriend too much.”

Dara faced G-dragon this time and their eyes met for a second. She settled her sit unable to bare his stares.

“You disturbed the host on his job, baby. So I’m gonna punish you later.” GD smiled and leaned on to her, giving her a kiss on the cheeks. “ Meet me at the back after this.” He whispered as she nodded in shyness.

CL saw the surprised look on their faces including the host. GD went beside her again and sat there like nothing happen.

“Uh, Jiyong oppa and Dara unnie had a big fight last night and she swore that she’ll make him jealous. Donghae is her crush among the juniors so she went on using him instead. We apologized, Dongahe-sunbaenaim.” CL lied which made everyone understands. GD just nodded in agreement.

Upon recovering, Lee Seungi continued although still perplexed about what just being revealed. This sure is big news.

 

After the program, Donghae immediately find Dara talking among the GG. They all can’t believe that their little girl is dating somebody big in their world.

“Sorry guys about this.” Dara said apologetically.

“But is it really true that Donghae and you are fiction?” Sunny asked in confusion. They all know that both of them are actually going out.

“Yes they are totally history now.” Yoona rolled her eyes.

Donghae came joining them. “ Dara we should talk.” He sternly said in low voice quite angry.

“Not so fast, Donghae.” Yoona blocked him, crossing her arms together.

“Yoona its fine.” Donghae just smugly smiled at the scowling face of Yoona. He knew she can’t resist him.

“But Sandy?” Yoona faced her to talk some senseless to her friend.

Sandara face the proud Donghae.

“Now, you explain to me.” He demanded.

Dara looked at him up and down, trying to control all the insanity that will broke down any moment if he’ll step another one and demand things.

“It’s very clear to see that we broke up.”

“Wait what!?”

“And thanks for denying me. Now I have a very hot boyfriend now.” She said as her eyes lingered on the guy coming their way.

GG giggled as their eyes drifted to his hotness.

“Babe, I’m ready to go. Come on?”  He nonchalantly looked at Donghae as he held her hand. They walked away from them but GD stopped on his tracks and face Donghae. “And oh yeah, Dongahae?” He faced the dragon with a frown. “Thanks for denying your gorgeous girl. I’m pretty sure you gonna regret letting her go because I’m gonna keep her by my side…forever.”

 

“And forever is such a long time…”Yoona smirked mocking the jerk who denied her friend.