Nolza

G-dragon’s Scandal

The news broke out. The CEO of SM town was up defending the SJ, Donghae who earned a bad reputation after he denied his girl, Dara Park during the show in Strong Hearts. Many speculate that GD was only saving her from embarrassment, thus earning him good comments among the fans instead.

The girls generation looked at Dara who was packing her last cartoon of her personal things in the condominium.

Yoona and Sunny were the one helping her pack her things since the others are pretty busy with themselves. They sure didn’t like about the issue that their agency has to fix for her insolence.

“So. imma go. Take care of yourself then.” Dara said to the two friend she has in the dorm.

“I feel like going with you, Dara.” Yoona held her arm tightly and was in a verge of crying. Sunny too felt sad about her going and quitting as the member of GG for good. Dara has been reprimanded by their president Lee Sooman for her actions. She volunteered on quitting instead since she work in the agency anymore.

“You can’t do that. You are the leader of this girls, Yoona.” Dara patted her head.

“What are you gonna do now?” Sunny asked, closing the box. But Dara just shrugged off her shoulders.

“I don’t know. Maybe stay at home and watch you girls in TV?”  

Yoona groaned. “How can I see you. We had this dream Dara. We are almost closed having world tour. I must tell the president to keep you.”

“He is fuming now, Yoona. Besides this is the first case he handled a scandal.” Dara commented.

“Yeah. I agree to that. You saw him lashed out on us like we had stolen his properties? Jeez…”Sunny shook her head remembering the day they were all called in his office and receive his wrath.

Their chatting were cut when the truck man who was rented to bring all Dara stuff to her house came in.

“Are these all, maam?” Dara nodded as he began to carry her stuff on the truck.

The three of them bid goodbye with each other as Dara was picked up by her brother to go home.

_

Months had passed with the k-pop industry still running normally and the issues died down. With or without her presence, the GG made it to the USA and perform in many cities there. Dara continually watched all of them grew big. Of course she has been very active in twitter, chatting with her loyal fans. She was checking out all the recent news about GD and his success. His group, the big bang just have a world tour going on now while the girls name CL, BOM and Minzy was seemingly preparing for their debut as the newest group on YG.

Month of August.

Dara was sitting lazily in front of the TV and munch junk foods and had her share of mocha ice cream. She ate a lot and heck ya, she has no diet plans on the list like what they always have in dorm.

“Noona?” Sanghyun entered her room.

“Hey you.” Her brother went to her and kissed her cheeks.

“How’s your day?” She asked while she returned her attention to the show in the TV.

“Fine. But you have visitor down at the guest room.”

“Who?” She stood up anyway and went down the stairs. She didn’t even mind changing, thinking it would be just a postman.

_

GD stood up upon seeing her descending down the stairs.

“Hey.” He smiled to her while she stopped halfway the stairs.

“What on earth brought you here?” she asked when she recovered but get down anyway. She joined him on the sofa. “Were you in a world tour?”

“Oh, were done and having party now. I drop in to check on you.” He said, digging out something from his bag. “ I got this for you.”

She accepted it and saw it was a dress. “A dress?”

GD scratched his head. “I didn’t know what to choose so I just asked Bom’s opinion anyway.  But I didn’t know you wore lose clothes and pants like that.”

Dara gaped open realizing her unstylish self just prevail before this man who was known to be a trendsetters in Korea.

“It’s my brother’s” She sheepishly smiled. “ But anyway, why are you here?”

“Visiting you, obviously?”

“Yeah but why are you visiting me?”

Gd scoffed and shook his head in awe. “Why are you asking me those? It’s pretty normal that a boyfriend will visit his girl.”

Dara laughed out loud this time. “ Seriously? Are we still up for this game? For Pete sake, you already had a girl in Japan. It’s widespread in news that you and Kiko Mizuhara are dating.”

GD just nodded but smiled at her. “ We just ate in the resto and we have nothing between us, ya know.”

“Why are you explaining?” She just chuckled.

“Why because my girl is asking.” He said instead. “And I am very sorry about your group.”

“Why are you even apologizing?  You look silly ya know. Besides I am pretty fine now and am gaining fats.” She said proudly but he just stares at her.

“I wasn’t there when you need a shoulder to cry on.” He said in low voice but she just laughed out loud.

“It’s pretty strange that a G-dragon actually said those words. I might fall on you baby.” But he just shrugged off, leaning on the sofa.

“I don’t expect that to happen soon since you’re head over heels over that Donghae.”

“No I am not.” She shook her head. “I am so over him.”

“Really?” he asked. She nodded. “Well in that case, come with me.”

_

Dara found herself in the middle of those YG people again, greeting GD a happy birthday.

YG recognized her presence and the people there welcome her. What surprised her was the fact that YG wanted her to join in their agency.

Some moment later, after chatting  with CL, Bom and minzy, GD and her found their way alone in the roof top.

“I could have prepared a gift for ya.” Dara pouted. “ Instead you gave me this dress.”

“Nah its fine.” GD said, held her hand, biting his lower lips. “How about a kiss?”

She slightly pushed him but he pinned her between his arms on the rails instead.

Their faces are slightly an inch away.

“Just one?” He negotiate.

“You really play around girls, eh?” She whispered as her breath brushed his lips.

“Oh screw this.” GD muttered and claimed her lips instead. He kissed her slowly, making her recover from shock. And when she did,  he deepened it more.

Dara could lost her balance any moment if he didn’t wrapped his arms around her waist.

Is this how g-dragon kissed? Its making her dizzy and crazy.

They then parted lips with him grinning while biting his lower lips staring back at her.

“Thanks for this gift,” He whispered.

_

After that night, Dara never felt the same way again. Her heart flutters upon hearing G-dragon’s name on the TV and he comes on her house, the butterflies are always around her stomach. He is really being a boyfriend to her and gradually she kinda like it now.

_

Dara was heading to the YG agency one day after receiving a call from CEO. The bigbang continued their world tour anyway so she only misses her boyfriend a lot. She never acted this to Dongahe before. But this guy GD is consuming every pieces of her heart and mind. No wonder those GG are loving this guy. He is pretty cool and handsome and kind but a bad boy yes.

“Sandara Park, sit down.” Yang Suk said.

Dara sat down fiddling her fingers before him as he looked at her up and down.

“Today you gonna  join the girls in the dance room and practice with them for a month since it will be the only time we have before the date of debut.”

Dara furrowed her brows in confusion.

YG sighed. “ GD will be producing this new girl group next month and you will be one of them.”

“So I’ll be-,”

“Yes, you will be in k-pop world again and this kid GD keep on insisting it since you exited from SM town. Welcome to the family miss Sandara Park.”

_

Bom CL and Minzy wore a surprised look on their faces as Dara entered in the dance room. She had a bag with her.

“Are you the one to complete us?” BOM asked.

“Yeah I guess so.”Dara said placing her bag and sat in a bench trying to calculate everything.

“Yg and you talked?” CL asked as she just nodded.  “Well, welcome to 2ne1, baby.”

_

A week after 2ne1’s debut, a teaser video was released garnishing all the attentions of everybody. A lot of expectations were thrown on the new group since G-dragon himself claimed that he created the group, supervised it and said that it will be a female version of Big Bang.

The four girls had their first album film  composed by teddy himself and will be ready to be release on the net at mid night.

Dara was all alone on her room as she surfed on the net about the reactions on the mv of 2ne1.

Many commented positively saying tht the group has potentials and at short period of time, the number of views increased by notcn. Lots of fans saw the change that the previous sweet dara from GG bt it was good and the four of them blended so well and complemented each other’s presence.

And so the 2ne1 went into their first stage singing the fire. The single was followed by their second one who top on chart again. They are actually next to GD on every countdown so Dara and GD could have time together at back stage.

The mama came where 2ne1 wins two of the major awards fo the year, beating the gg and sj from SM town.

The 2ne1 proudly settled on their sits reserved for them after their performace.

Dara saw Yoona waving at her as well as Sulli. They are sitting with the juniors and never once he casted a glance to Donghae who eyes her. She just briefly smiled to her friends and sat silently with the girls.

Now she understood why the YG artist don’t smile often during every show. Its part of their training not to easily smile on silly things. If the show is pretty entertaining, all you  do is to nod without faking a grin or smile. Its how they show thei pride. And so help her, she must do her best to supreesed herself since Gdragon and the rest of he bigbang were now on stage, performing. The gg practically stood up when they go off stage and went to the artists and dance with them. the 2ne1 stood up and casually bobbing their heads.

“I need a girl…” Taeyang even went in front of Dara and held her hand. The gg squeled in delight for her while the 2ne1 smiled. Both of thm went in the middle of the stage and acted to kiss like the one on the mv. But before it happened, they are dragged down already staring another phase of big bang’s performance.  

 

 

After the MAMA 2ne1 and the bigbang meets at the backstage. The daragon couple silently looked each other. Dara bit her lips to suppress herself from hugging this guy who gave her one shot and made it this far. CL and GD hugged each other so casually. Okay, while the camera rolls, daragon must behave or they will be catapulted by their president. Though the couple is said to be obvious especially for the applers, they still need to be careful now.

GD walked passed by her yet she heard him whispered. “Love ya, babe.”

Dara just nodded yet she knew if she wouldn’t lower her head, somebody will notice how red she is now. “Same here,” She mumbled under her breath.

-fin-

 

 

 

 

sparrow101:

And so that is how it all ended. Ciao.