Final

6 Korean Man

Word count: 752

Upvote, Subscribe & Comment! :*

{Based on a true situation}

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

She could not believe her eyes. All 6 are standing right infront of her. Smiling, jumping and having the time of their life. It makes her happy seeing them happy. She never thought her dreams of meeting them would finally come true. She was literally a mess right now. A sobbing mess.

 

 

Her hair had fallen out of her now messy bun. These six guys were the one who had brought happiness into her life. A year ago, she was a depressed, sad and e.t.c

She had trust issues. She could hardly trust anyone. She felt like the whole world was against her. She got bullied in school by her peers. She trusted a close friend of hers and that close friend had betrayed her. Her pure soft heart had turned into a cold heart. There were barriers around her heart, as a defence for preventing anyone to enter her heart.

 

 

She was on tumblr one night, hoping to find a source of happiness. She waited for months. She wanted herself to be happy, even just for once. She could not take it anymore. The society was just…… evil.

 

 

She was suicidal. She drank bleach as an attempt to commit suicide. She felt like there was no use staying alive. She was like a shadow. No one cared about her. Well, that was what she thought. Everyone had always cared about her, it was just that she was hard to approach due to her aura, her dark aura. One night, as usual, she was on tumblr, her sister budged into her room.

 

“Sara look! There’s a new Korean boy group with six members! They are so talented and goodldooking,” her sister squealed emphasizing on the ‘so’.

 

She spent the night searching on the group, identifying them. It was difficult at first since all 6 of them were blonde. She dedicated herself to them. She bought every single album that they had released . She bought every single dvd they released. She bought every single merchandise that was put up on sale. If she had calculated, she had spent more than seven hundred dollars on just the six of them. She even bought fansite goods! What can she do? They saved her life and this was probably something she could do. She’s also saving up all her money to visit Korea! She has friends now too. In the internet only though. Her friends were all from social networking sites like twitter! What made them became friends was their same interest which was loving the same boy group.

 

She loved these six boys so much she was willing to do anything for them. There was a news in the morning informing that there would be a concert held by her 6 idols. She was mad happy. SHE NEVER WAS THIS HAPPY BEFORE. She was so happy that the 6 boys were visiting her country. She ran out of her room after what seemed like hours, screaming, informing her parents that her favourite boy group was coming to her country. She waited for the next day to arrive so she could check on the seating plan. As soon as she got to know her seating plan, she asked her mother if she could go to the concert. Well, as usual, her parents said no as it was expensive.

 

She angrily went back to her room and slammed her door. She argued with her parents later that night. A huge argument. She had tried to reason out with her parents to why she should go to the concert, but sadly….. to no avail.
 

She felt so depressed knowing that her faourite boy group was coming and yet she could not go. For the next few days, she tried everything to make her parents change their minds. Finally, she gave up.

 

 

She decided to just be honest with them about her struggles. She opened up her heart and let out everything. Shocked, her parents just kept quiet and hugged her immediately, apologizing. They immediately bought her the concert ticket. Whats more, front row seats too!

 

Now this was where she was right now, inside the concert venue with all the other fangirls and fanboys holding up a banner and a lightstick, cheering for the 6 guys who had brought happiness into her life. She loved them so much that she was crying because she finally got to meet them. The group of 6 members called B.A.P