Chapter 2: A long day to go..

Broken Heart (On Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV  

          I saw Sehun at the corridor. Maybe he's waiting for me because I promised to have lunch with him. I go to him right away and

ignore the others. I don't know why but people keep staring and watching when I with Sehun.  He could have a lot of fangirls already because he's hot. Even he's new, but I know. With his face and personality, all girls must be dying to have him but like I care. In this school, the girls can't see a single of hot boy because if they do, they will fangirling non-stop thw whole day. Eww, I hate fangirling. I only love my handsome and only actor, Yeo Jin Goo. He's hotter than the kingkas in this school. Since he 3 years older than me and now he should be 22 years old already. (A/N: I know Yeo Jin Goo is 18 this year but lets just imagine that he's already 22, okay?) Back to the topic. I don't give a damn if he's a hot stuff or what. I'm gonna treat him just like I treat my other friends. No special treatment from me. 

"Hello boy. You must be happy today because you already your final exam before us and I'm sure you're having fun the whole day." I said with a jealous tone. Actually, I am jealous with Sehun because he's perfect. Maybe if your two besties were  here, they probably think that I'm such a crazy girl because being jealous toward of guy and that guy is standing beside me right now. 

Sehun chuckle at my words maybe because he caught me being jealous of him and he think you're cute. Tsk. He pulled me and both of us walk to the school cafe hand in hand. To be honest, I felt a bit awkward when holding hands with Sehun. Not because the death glare that I received from the girls nor the the staring from the boys but I never ever walk with a guy, hand in hand. Never. Even when I with Junhyung, I never to this kind of thing. I only walk hand in hand, only with my appa. 

"Do you want me to early,huh? I'm sure the girls gonna beat me up after this. " I whisper at Sehun. He still keep his cold face but he can't stop smiling when he heard me.  "Isn't that good? You got beat up and I'm gonna save you and be the hero of the day." he said playfully.  I slap his shoulder but not too hard because I know the girls was eyeing me the whole time. 

"Well, that's not funny at all Mr. Hero of The Day." I said coldly. Still my hand with him. 

"Chill lady. I'm not gonna let them beat you and I don't think  they dare to do it." I look at him and frowned my forehead because I don't understand what is he talking about. Since he's much taller than me, I have to tilting my head just to look at his face.

I need my two friends right now but too bad, they can't because Seoyong have to meet Mr. Jiwoon and Seohyun had a date with his lovely and only boyfriend, Yong Hwa. Such a good friends. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you guys that Yong Hwa is one of the band named CN BLUE. They're quite famous at here. Since Yong Hwa is the main vocalist, so he's the most famous among . Every girl will melt when heard he sang.  I love their songs and I like 'Intuition' the most. I decided to let Sehun hold my hand because I felt warm and save when he did. Then, both of us got interrupted by Chanyeol and Baekhyun oppa.  They are the school's kingkas and they're in a group named EXO. What a weird name but I don't care.  

"Hey hey... What we got here? Hyemi-ah, you never said that you already have a boyfriend because I never thought you will have one." Chanyeol oppa said in insinuation tone.  I'm not blush or what but instead, I step on his feet and he let out a loud pain.  He rubbed his feet and .. "I hate you." he said. "I love you too,oppa." I replied. Chanyeol oppa smiled widely when I said I love you. Both of them are just like my oppa but my favorite oppa are not here. He's at LA because he had to continue his study at there. The last time I contacted him when New Year. Hmm, how much I miss my oppa so much. I want to meet him. Oppa, bogoshipa! Baekhyun oppa smiled when he look at me but he smirk when he look at Sehun who is right next to me. I turned my head and look at Sehun on my right and I found he's also smirk at Baekhyun oppa too. 

I don't get what happened here. Are they enemy or what? Impossible but I don't care. So, I just introduce Sehun to them. 

"Baek oppa, Chanyeol oppa, meet my new chingu, Oh Sehun. He's new." Baekhyun oppa shook his hand with Sehun and Chanyeol oppa did the same. After that, Sehun pulled you and going to walk away but at the same time, Baekhyun oppa hold my other hand. I was a bit shock because of the sudden grip until I heard Baekhyun oppa.

"Hyemi is going with me today. She promised me." Baekhyun said while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter