Chapter 1: Last day of exams!

Broken Heart (On Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Your POV

   You're too lazy to wake up. You know, once you wake up and go to school, you have to do the final exam. This is your senior year and today is the last day of exams. Now is already 6 o'clock in the morning but you still on your bed, cuddling with Mr. Pola. Mr. Pola is your favourite teddy bear because your favourite oppa bought it for you last year on your 18th birthday. You can't sleep last night because you were video cam with you carzy besties all night long until you forgot to sleep. Sounds crazy,right? How can someone forget to sleep? They must be crazy but that's you. You are crazy only when you were around your crazy friends. Accept the truth. When you were on your way drifted to your dreamland, you heard someone knocking your door non-stop. *That must be that brat or maybe omma.* you thought. You trying to ignore that somebody who keep knocking your door but you can't. It's so noisy and you can't sleep. So, you lazily wake up and open the door. You swear, if that someone is your little brother, you gonna knock his head hard but if it's your omma, you can't do anything and just face her. When you open the door, you saw your omma smiling at you. She also sniff around you but you just ignore her.

"Ssup omma." you said while rubbing your eyes a few times. Your omma still looking at your behaviour. open like she want to say something.

"Are you not going to school, Agie?" your omma said. She called you Agie. Actually all your family member called you that except your lil bro next door. You look at your omma while doing aegyo. To be honest, you hate doing aegyo because it's kind of girly and you hate it but sometimes you do it for fun or to annoy someone. 

"Omma, I don't want to go to school today? Can I?? Please??" you said as you link you are with your omma. You were just kidding because if you don't go to school, your omma probably going to kill you. Yeah, 'kill'. Your omma laughing and you also laughing with her 'awkwardly'.

"Haha, very funny. You're going to school today. No excuse." she said while push you straight to the bathroom. "After that, come down at take your breakfast. Don't forget like yesterday or I will scold you just like yesterday, arasseo?" Your omma always like this.She's funny but sometimes she can be really scary. Like 'scary'. After finish taking shower, you put on your school uniform but you found something missing. Yep, your socks is missing. You have no idea where you put it last night and you're too lazy to think about it so you go straight to your little brother's room and ask him to find it for you and he did.

After finish everything, you go down to the dining table while singing happily. You saw your lil bro smirk at you but you just ignore him like you always did. Your appa break the silence and kiss your's and your lil brother's forehead. "Morning kids. So, Agie, today is your last day of exams so make sure you do it with full confidence cause I know you can. Junhyung-ah, you have to study smart and make us proud of you, arachi?". You don't really care because your appa always said that everyday. You just nod your head and continue eating your breakfast. You just keep quiet until you heard Junhyung say something.

" Geez, appa. I'm 17 already. Don't treat me like a child anymore but you can treat noona like that because she never act like she was 19 or maybe she doesn't even know that she was already 19 and next year she is an adult. Please keep remind her about her age. She's getting old." he said with a cold and tease voice. Your appa chuckled but you were schocked. You could feel that your heart's burning because of his words. Yes, you're 20 next year but that doesn't mean you have to act

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter