Cont.

Byun Cinderella's Evil Stepmother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks for subscribing and reading everyone! T^T Thank you for all your support <3 and here's the update! Enjoy. 

Sorry if it's bad T^T

On the next day, Baekhyun was still waiting for his wife to come back home.

“Fine. I’m going out. And I am never coming back!”

Hyeri’s words echoed in his head. He shook the thought that she was really never coming back. He felt guilty yet his ego was still there, always stopping him from trying to contact her. But still, she was his wife. He had been worried thinking about her over and over again for 8 hours straight. He couldn’t sleep a wink. He was afraid, but he was somehow still mad at her. He didn’t know what do to.

Geomeun geurimja nae ane kkaeeona~

Without even looking at the caller ID, Baekhyun picked the call up with full of hopes.

“Hyeri?”

“This is Yoona. Hyeri’s friend.” Answered the other line. “Oh…. Yoona.” Baekhyun’s smile faded away. “What have you done to Hyeri huh?” she asked, her tone a little harsh. “What?” Baekhyun was taken aback by the question. “I-I…” he stammered. “You hurt her didn’t you?” went her question again. Baekhyun sighed and prepared himself for the worst. “If I wasn’t there last night, she would have been by those freaking ugly gangsters, you know that?”

No… Baekhyun didn’t know.

“What?! Where is she now?” He asked, eyes slightly widened in worry. “She’s still sleeping on my bed. She was drunk and she said awful thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter