Chapter 2-Confession

Stages of My Lovelife

A day, two, then three,

I waited patiently for a change.

One week, two weeks then 3 weeks,

I'm still giving it a chance.

One year, two years then three years?!

Now I know I'm in love.

 

            Once more, I posted something in my blog. Three years have already passed and I haven't given up on that thought yet.

            Right now, we're already graduated from highschool and I'm still finding a job. You've finally achieved your goal to have a singing career. You've pretty much became successful to be famous along with the other members of your group, Super Junior. You became their leader. And ever since that day, we haven't been hanging out like we usually do. I felt lonely as and I missed you so much.

           I returned my thoughts to my blog as advices filled in at the comments list. Some were telling me to just give up on you but a lot more told me to keep going until I no longer can't. I like these kind of people so much.

            With a small and sad smile, I thanked everyone for the advice they gave me and shut my computer down. I stood up from my chair to leave the room and walk around the house. No one's there. Umma, Appa and Unni. No one...

           Everyone isn't in sight. Not a single person is inside. I was left all alone in this huge house of mine. I hated them when it comes to this. I kept on feeling alone. Everyone isn't here just when I needed them. I felt like I wanted to get myself sick for the first time in my life. I wanted them by my side and take care of me. They're just to busy with their jobs while dad is no longer here in this world.

            It was really a great day but I just don't feel like going out. I went to our garden to water our plants. I didn't really have the mood to roam around.

           But everything in my mind changed only by one phone call. A phone call from you--telling me to come out to meet you at the place where we first met. ....And that's the old tree in the park. 

(Tree:http://www.bbc.co.uk/lancashire/content/images/2007/11/07/ancient_tree_burnley_203x152.jpg)

            I haven't seen you for nearly a year now. We usually hang-out 3-5 times a week. I really missed you and I want to see you. I quickly ran up to my room and searched my closet for clothes that would be suitable for outings. For common sense... casual.

           I arrived at the park 15 minutes early. You weren't there yet so I sat down by the old tree and thought of you and only you. Before I even noticed, I fell asleep at that very spot.

             Minutes later...

             I woke up with a sensation of someone holding me. Slowly, I opened my eyes to see you looking at me. I missed everything about you. Your angelic smile, your sparkling eyes, your fair skin and your hair that follows the flow of the wind. I felt so happy to see you that a smile made it's way to my lips.

             "Jung Su-oppa...". Your smile grew brighter at the mention of your name. Your dimples that I missed so much appeared along with it. I was in your arms. They were warm as always protecting me from the coldness of the breeze.

             I slowly sat up and you helped me with it. All was silent for a while and I started to feel colder than ever. I shivered gaining a worried gaze from you. You took off your jacket and got them on me. I looked at you worried that you might be cold as well. You gave me a reassuring smile telling me that it's ok. I felt myself blushing. The beauty of your eyes was making me this way. I looked away pretending to enjoy the view.

            "Chaerin-ah...". I turned around to see you holding a box to me. Iaccepted it and opened it. I was stunned for what I saw. Inside the box was a Sapphire blue necklace with an 'I <3 U' indented behind it. Oh my gosh! Is this a confession?!

(Necklace:http://bizlatino.biz/images/AMagnoliaNEWsite/DOLLSbirthstone/Birthstone%20Dolls%20-%20%20Sapphire%20%20Necklace.jpg)

            I kept staring at the necklace when you called me once more. I looked at you to see you holding a white rose out to me. You started to recite a poem for me to hear.

 

It's been so long since we met 'til now

Our memories stored in my heart so loved

I cherished them as a treasure to be

And I'll keep it there forever with me.

 

I know we've been friends right until now

And I know it isn't safe for now

But I love you and I couldn't hold back

I realized I want us to be more than that.

 

This flower here is just for you

The decision is for you to think right now

Accept this flower if you love me back

And just walk away if you don't feel the same way.

 

           "Yoon Chaerin...will you be my girlfriend?". I was shocked. It finally happened. Our relationship has evolved once more. My heart was jumping in joy. I couldn't help myself but cry. Tears were already collecting in my eyes. I've never felt such joy in my life.

          Feeling the joy in me. I accepted the flower and hugged you as tightly as I can. Tears of joy started to flow down my cheeks. I started to sniff my small laughs.

            You just stayed like that for a while. But in a while, your shoulders relaxed and you wrapped your arms gently around my cold body."Saranghae, Chaerin-ah...". Your voice became more angelic than how it used to be. It made my smile brighter."Saranghaeyo, Oppa". We stayed like that for a minute or two until I was done with the sniffings.

           I sensed your movement. You placed your hands on my shoulders. You slowly pulled away from the hug. On your face was another smile and happy eyes. I was so happy that I didn't know what else to say.

          A last tear fell from my eye and you lightly cupped my face before wiping it with your thumb. You were leaning closer and closer. Slowly you came until our lips finally met. The place we first met...is actually where we shared our first kiss. It was soft and gentle. Your lips were warm and filled with love. Our relationship has finally grown into something beautiful. The simple little seed has finally grown into a beautiful flower. Thank you, God for giving me a sign. I promise to treasure this moment in my heart forever and ever.

******************************************************

I actually love it when boyfriends are so sweet to their girlfriends.

Thanks for reading.

Thank you^_^