Chapter 5-BitterSweet Ending

Stages of My Lovelife

 

               A week later, all I did was concentrate on work and stayed inside the house to work happy posts for my friends to enjoy reading. I wanted them to feel happy like before. You haven't called nor visited me. I didn't even do the same thing. I didn't call you either. It felt bad but I think it could lift some weights off me for now.

                I was cleaning the dishes when I saw the white flower that you gave me on the dining table. It was still healthy as before. It took me a moment to decide on something. Having a small smile on my face, I walked up stares to slip into another blue casual outfit I had. I walked out of the house and went somewhere I would want to go for now.

                I arrived at the park where our memories had started. I was looking for the tree we first met at. I found it with you in front of it looking at it with a small smile on your face. My heart felt sad and I didn't want to come near him. But whatever my heart says, sometimes I just don't have to listen to it. I walked towards you and called your name.

               "Jung Su-Oppa...". I knew you heard me. You stayed like that for a moment then turned around after releasing a sigh. You face me and had a small smile on his face.

              "I thought you'll never speak to me again....". I felt my hearts beat slow down in awww. You looked sad and sick. You looked very weak to smile like how you had before.

             I gave you a smile."Why wouldn't I? You're one of the most important people to me in the world".The sadness came back to him again.

               "Chaerin, I'm so sorry about that. I don't know what has gotten into me I swear". Before you could talk further, I butted in your conversation.

               "I don't care about whatever happened that time, Jung Su. All I care about is our relationship with each other. I can't be mad at you forever. I just can't. So please...you don't have to feel that way. I don't need to know the reasons to it. All I need is for us to be close to each other".

         After the words I said, a small but happy smile appeared on your face and you hugged me tight. "Chaerin-ah....Chaerin-ah. Thank you. Thank you so much for this. I thought I'll lost you forever. Thank you". I laughed out loud at YOU sudden outburst for crying. You weren't a little kid to cry anymore. You're a man. You heard those words from me and felt embarrased for it.

             "Good to see you get along....". We turned our heads to see Siwon looking at us with two ice cream cones in his hand. We smiled at him and nodded. He didn't react to that and just gave you and I the ice cream."I have to go. Sorry for disturbing your moment....". He turned around to walk away. We both saw the sadness in him. It was unbearable. You looked at me with a sad expression before calling him to come back.

                "Siwon-ah!". He slowly turned around to face us. Tears were already collecting his eyes."Come here...". You told him. He slowly went near the both of us."What is it hyung?".

                You closed your eyes, looked down then swallowed. You took a deep breathe and released. You took his hand and mine as well. You placed my hand on his. Siwon's eyes widened and looked at him in disbelief."Hyung!".

                You looked at him in the eye and gave him a sad smile."Take care of her, okay?". Wait. What? What were you meaning by that, Oppa?

                "A-aniyo, hyung. It's okay. She's yours. She loves you and y-you love her back". You shook your head."I know. I know....But I know everything now, Siwon. And I know that you liked her behind the shadows since the first time you met". I gawked at him from what I heard. Siwon, likes me?

                "Hyung, you got the wrong idea. I've never even liked her. Ever!". You gave him a small smile."You're right. You don't like her. You LOVE her, Siwon".

                "Hyung! I d-"

                "SIWON.... I know....". Siwon closed his eyes tightly and let out his breathe."Fine. Yes, it's true. I do love her. But she already has you. She loves you more than I do. Plus, I know she could live a better life with you".

                You shook your head again."No, Siwon. You saw what I was capable of last week. You saw it. How could Chaerin leave a better life with me when I'm that way".

                He was left speechless by your words. He tries to open his mouth but refuses to speak again. Not much time until he gives up and releases a sigh. You smiled again and patted his back."Thank you. Take care of her, arasso?".

                Siwon hugged his hyung tight with happiness and guilt at the same time."Kamsahamnida! Kamsahamnida, hyung".

                I was speechless for what was happening right now. I didn't know what to say. 

               Just before letting go of my hand, you squeezed it tight and let go with a huge exhale of your breathe. You looked at the both of us."Saranghae, Chaerin-ah. Take care of her, okay?". You started walking away. We both stood there looking at you. I felt sad. I felt like something was missing.

               Siwon held my hand towards your direction. I looked at him in question."Go to him...". I smiled and ran towards you.

                "Oppa!". You turned around and recieved a hug from me. "Oppa... Why? Why of all the sudden?".

              You hugged me back and my wavy hair."I just want you to have a better and happy life, Chaerin-ah. Will you do that for me?".

               I can't say it. I know that you're doing all this for me but I just couldn't let you go that easily.

            "Please?". Hesistant as I was now, I nodded my head. You gave me a kiss on my forehead. You pulled away. Tears were already falling from your eyes."Promise me that you will take care of Siwon here as well. You know how much I cared about him as well. He loves you a very much but gave you to me wanting you to be happy with your decision. But it's my turn now. Promise me on this, Chaerin. Please do love him back".

              I gave you a smile and nodded. You smiled. You finally showed a smile that usually had before. Now I knew that you are happy to live your life. You hugged me and I hugged you back as well.

             "Even though I have to move on, I will always remember that you are the most beautiful rose I've ever seen. Even if I had another girl, you'll still be the best". We both pulled away from the hug to see Siwon smiling right behind us. You looked at me once more and told me to go. I gave you one last kiss. A kiss of goodbye. An ending to our relationship as lovers. I walked towards Siwon and he took my hand in his.

               You were about to leave when your phone suddenly rang. You answered it and a smile appeared on your face.

               "Alright. We'll be right there in....15 minutes". You finished the phone conversation with that sentence and returned it to your pocket. You looked at me and smiled brightly than ever. "Let's go. Someone wants to see you". Siwon and I looked at each other and followed you through an area through the trees. As we made our last turn. A suprise was waiting for me.

               "Suprise! Happy Birthday, Chaerin-ah!". Everyone was there. All fifteen Super Junior members including my mom and my sister. I thanked everyone of them. One by one I gave them a hug.

              "Noona!", I was suddenly hugged by Kyuhyun.

              "Kyuhyun-ah!". I hugged him back.

              "Noona. Happy birthd-". He was now staring at the intertwined fingers of me and Siwon. He looked at us and let out an evil grin which I've never seen before.

              "Aish, hyung. You finally succeeded with your lovelife. Congratulations". He holds out a hand and Siwon shook it.

             "What's with the 'aish'?".

              I just laughed at the two and then we started celebrating my birthday. It was fun and sad at the same time.

             I kept looking at you wanting to see your smile for the last time before I really ended the relationship. Once I saw that very smile, we will return to our previous ones. And that is being my best friend or soulmate at the same time. 

                            

I went through everything from the day we met and onward

I thought that this day, once I see your smile for one last time,

our relationship will end forever and return to being bestfriends as we were before.

As I expected, I saw it again and it was this very day

Now it's ended.

Our relationship may have come to an end

But the flower that bloomed between us will stay at it's place and live forever in our hearts.

For what you did this day, I want to thank you for it

If it wasn't for you, I would've not learned something important

If I don't let go of this very person I love

It will only hurt myself more

Thank you for saving me with lots of troubles.

Thank you for caring for me all these years.

One sentence I could tell you now is...

Saranghae, Jung Su-Oppa...

 

               With one last post about our relationship is posted. I took a deep breathe and released it with one satisfied smile in my face. I may have felt sad but I know I'll be better soon. It's all thanks to you.

              I got under the covers of my bed and drifted off to sleep. A smile plastered on my face a dreams of our memories came to me. You are my first angel. And I will love this Angel forever and ever. I love you, oppa...

******************************************************************

Yay! I finally finished this story!

I've only been writing this in 3 days.

What do you think about it?

Please comment as you want or maybe suscribe if you feel like it.

Once more, thank you for reading my fanfic. 

Thank you <3