Chapter 1-Waiting

Stages of My Lovelife

Strangers, Acquaintances, Friends

This is where we started

Close friends,best friends, soulmates

These're what came next.

 

I thought and thought about it all night

And I'm curious for what comes next

Thinking about it, makes me eager to know about it

Will the seed of our relationship grow into something better?

Or will it stay as it is?

 

                 I wrote on my blog another time this day. Oh! I was wrong. It's post by the way. I just kept on feeling troubled since then. It's all because of this thought in my head. You and I have been friends since we were young. Everytime our relationship grows, I just kept thinking of what's coming next. I kept on feeling this way. I just wanted to know what it is.

                Days and days went by. I kept on thinking about it till now. We were with each other every week. We study together, walk to school together, eat lunch together and many more. We even sleep together but no erted thoughts on that. We didn't actually do it. We just lay down on the same bed talking with each other to sleep.

                Time passes by once more and one day, I arrived home from school. You're by my side making sure I got home safe. As we both reached my house, you gave me a kiss on the cheek like you usually do and waved goodbye as you walk away. But there is one thing you didn't know. By the time you kissed me, there's this different feeling that came to me. I was blushing. My cheeks were burning. It;'not all that but my heart was raising it's beat. What was that feeling?

              I calmed myself down in a few minutes. I walked inside to smell something so delicious. It was mom's oh-so-delicious cooking. She greeted me with a smile, a smile that is a sedative to my fast-beating heart. She gave me a loving hug and I did the same just before running up to my room.

                   My room was a big one. It's colored with different shades of blue and white. Why? Because these colors symbolize our relationship. I am a person who loves blue a lot, while you are one angel to love the color of white so much. This room is a place where a lot of our memories happened. This is where we mostly study together. Sometimes you would dance in the middle of the room trying to entertain me and considered it as a process to get ready for the career you've always wanted. If I had a lot of troubles in my head, you would sing to me and put me to sleep.

             I plumped myself on my bed and stared at the ceiling. I just couldn't stop thinking about you. Your care for me is something I've been appreciating for so long now. You were like an angel to me and you suit it well. You loved white so much that you room is filled with white.

                  My eyes moved around the room. They later landed on a picture of you and me when it was our christmas party at the park. You gave me a blue hat as you recieved a white jacket from me. We knew each other well. Better than our other friends even know. Just thinking about the memories we had really made me wonder what's next to come between us. Somebody or something please give me a sign.

*****************************************************

Thanks for reading my fanfic

Please comment!

And Saranghae.