003

Drawn to you

Hopping off of the truck the 2 girls and my best friends followed suit. Almost like little soldiers, we were lead into the weaving crowd of people as we were given odd glances. I turned around and looked at everyone else as they were immersed into their own conversations to even pay attention. I felt a hard jab at my waist as I side glanced to see the old man scolding me. I looked at him with a confused face as we were at the bottom of the stairs, about to walk onto the podium.

 

Looking up I saw headmaster Paul walk onto the stage, a sly smile casting over his ghostly face. Everyone in the crowed roared with anticipation as Paul started to speak, it brought chills down my spine as I felt a arm wrapped its self around my waist in a secure manner. Looking to my right I was met with the stern face of Lúic as authority oozed off of him. Leaning in he whispered, "I don't feel okay about this, it seems... suspicious,"

 

"Everyone that is here today-I thank you so much for taking your, precious time to look as our, eldest pickings," chorused Paul, "though I know they are grimy Therians, they are very sturdy and hardworking-nor do I have to point out, the women and men fully capable of  achieving and satisfying your every desire," Paul said, he ushered me and the others to come onto the stage as I frantically held onto Lúic. What did he mean? Were we not just normal people!? Are we being sold?

 

I looked to my left as Loc then sent me an assuring smile as we stood next to Paul in a straight line. The people in the crowd began to roar with excitement as the pulled out different types of items-including fruits, vegetables and money. Panic struck me as I looked around the area, people looking at us with miniscule smiles, and sinister chuckles. I kept on thinking to myself if this was a dream, but it wasn't. My thoughts were broken as someone threw a tomato at me, splashing across my clothing as I looked down with shock. 

 

Taking me at hand I was being pulled my Paul towards a large pole. I was strapped to the upper part and my body faced the crowd. Turning to the "L" duo I looked at them with fear stricken eyes. 

 

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?" I screamed aloud which was a huge mistake. A aloud whip echoed throughout the silent "stage" as I felt a leather whip come on contact with my clothed body. Wincing a bit, I looked up to see Paul holding the leather whip. His face full of disciplinary act. 

 

"You messed up very badly earlier," he whispered, "So on top of being sold to abusive buyers, you shall also be beaten, we shall not have you Therians' disobeying us, your kind is so disgusting," 

 

What the hell is he even talking about? I stared at him and another whip was sent against my clothed body. Barely responding to his acts of punishment I felt my shirt being lifted by someone. I looked up to see another old man lifting my shirt up wards. I wiggled, trying to squirm away from his grip, as I got a hardy slap from the man on me cheek. Feeling helpless I didn't fight back. More whipped were stung across my milky stomach as the aching increased. I tried to turn off the feeling from that part of my body as I closed my eyes. But, I was just met with a headache. I turned to look at the "L" duo and smiled softly. 

 

I wasn't happy, of course not. I didn't see the actions I took were enough to have me beaten--or even sold in that manner. And what did he mean by Therians- I am only human! Of course we've had it a little rough, but it doesn't make us a whole different race from all of the other men and women on this planet. 

 

I felt the whipping become more and more intense. Sticky blood oozed off my my stomach as all of the others only watched. Sweat appeared on Paul's face as he continued to whip. Where was the police? Was he even allowed to do this us--to me?

 

The thick metallic smell of blood filled my nostrils and I found myself staring ut into the crowd of people. I skimmed across them as the beating had my body jolt down and up from every impact. It felt like hours had passed yet it barely had been a minute. As I looked through the people in the crowd 3 fairly tall men caught my eye. I started at them as they wore long black coats, black top hats, and black shoes. Their whole bodies were covered in black as if they were secret agents or something. 

 

These people intrigued me they looked so different. Not noticing the ending of the beating I stared at the men. One of them obviously noticed me as he stared back. Looking into my soul, like he was reading me like an open book. He conversed with the other fully clothed men in black as Paul went back to the micro phone to speak. 

 

He spoke of words that meant little to nothing to me, continuing to call of Therians. Maybe that was the modern "hip" words of the year. I found myself staring at the other people who has come with me on this long journey to see them smiling at me with sad smiles, like they pitying me. I rolled my eyes and looked back at the crowd as the three men in black were now holding up their bidding signs. 

 

"1 million peebles," is what each and everyone of their signs had said. Gasps were heard through out the crowd as they all looked down upon the three cloaked men. 

 

"How can you spend that much on these people!?" screamed an old lady waving around her cane. I looked at them in curiosity, what happened to Won?

 

"If you are giving out free money, by all means-give me some!" an old man chorused along with some of the older people as well. Everyone turned into a fit as Paul tried to get their attention by speaking into the microphone. 

 

"Choose your pick," said Paul standing back. My heart beat quickened as I looked a the three cloaked men. Suddenly I felt a finger pointing at me as his soft angelic voice whipped through the crowd like creamy ice cream. 

 

 

"I want her,"







 

AHHH 3RD CHAPTER ALREADY!~ Sorry i took all weekend, I went to my aunts house and didn't really get to type a lot there. 

I shall try my best to update once a day or every other day to start getting this story out of the shop and onto the road~

Thank you the lovely subscribers and 3 upvote's i've gotten <3 

 

Saranghae. 

 

Don't be shy to comment >_< I really like comments.. 

 

.-. But hey.. It's okay!~ 

 

Hear my rhymes like the new york times,

all day long because i'ma go to hong kong~

 

So cool xD

 

 

Smileyblu  kpopfan_forever Ainizzamani xxpandasxx I-Love-EXO ImaStar1 

 

And double thanks to!~

 

I-Love-EXO ImaStar1 xxpandasxx 

 

 

 

tumblr_mmeb6nPwxN1s1dwc6o1_500.jpg

 

tumblr_mlhoh4eBEC1s4hs7xo1_500.gif

 

giphy.gif