Sequel

For the first time, I fell for you...

5 months later

Your POV

can't find a mirror to see what i see in you

But i will follow u until u see it,too

I know i can't help but love everything u do

But u can't see that and girl i like that

 

I groaned. My hand searched that stupid phone and turned that alarm off before the song repeats again.Don't get me wrong.I like them and their music.But not in the mornings,especially MONDAY mornings.

"what time is it?"

. I'm sure this is not my voice. Did he sneak in again? I 'm sure i locked the window this time.

"Morning,baby" the sleepy voice said with a grin on his face.

Gosh. How can he be so perfect even in the morning.Not to mention his hands are on my waist while his chin is on my shoulder. Gahh. I need to kiss him.Right.Now.

"uhm,m-morning" Why do i always stutter in front of him?

He chuckled. Morning musical... so perfect.

"You should lock ur window next time,baby." he said while rubbing my cheek with his thumb. Urghhh.

We've been dating about 3 months after that dates he asked. hehe.

 

Flashback

Your POV

"ah,it's awkward" he said smiling.

"but nice, I love this" he continues while looking into my eyes.

what. Is his flirting with me right now?

"yes,I am" he said chuckling.

Did i just that out loud?

"yes,you are" he said slightly amused.

Great.

"you are blushing" he smirked. Hell.

"no,i'm not" I said, blushed again.

"really? then, care to explain me why your cheeks became redder and redder" he said smirking again.Urghh.

Forget that i have crush on him.I hate him now.

"I-It's because the w-weather is h-hot" Yayy.Congratulations.U just made the biggest lame ever.

His smirk wider when i said that.

"well, the last time i checked, it's winter. But i don't know if the weather changed suddenly"

I swear he is enjoying every moment!

"jerk"

"come on, I know i'm hot.No need to be shy"

"conceited jerk"

"Oh.I'm hurt" he said while pressing his palm on his chest.

Hmpff.

"I am in the middle of working if u don't know.So excuse me." I said while standing up,slightly pissed off.

 

Jiyong POV

 

. Now she pissed off. Well Done.

"ah, wait, I was just kidding" I said looking up her.

"haha. It was funny. Thanks" she said sarcastically.

Oh Oh

Deep breathe. Here we go.

"Go out with me"

 

Your POV

WHAT.

"excuse me?" I asked sitting down.

"I said go out with me"  he said as if it is the most obvious thing in the world.

"I heard that,silly. But why?"

"well,I kinda like you" he said clearing his throat and blushing.

Woahhh. Did Mr.y Smirk just blush? Cute.kekeke

"and I'm not silly.I'm jiyong" he corrected me.

y name. yum yum

Don't blame me.My inner self is dancing around. It's not like everyday that ur crush asks u out.

"so will u?"

Will I?

He continued while i'm not answering.

" Look, it's not like I'm asking you to like me back. You just need to go out with me 8 days.If u don't like me back after that, it's ok" he said biting his lips.

Eight days???

Wahh. That 's unexpected.

"8 days?" I asked not believing my own ears.

"yeah,I'm kind of possessive with number 8" he answered while scratching his neck.

Woahh.

Wait.Don't tell me he has 7 other girls going out with him 8 days.Oh My God.

"hell, no. I don't have another 7 girls. I'm not that possessive" he said chuckling.

Embarrassed.

why do i always say out loud my thoughts in front of him?

"Cute" he grinned. Madda Fakka.

He cleared throat. "so will u?" he asked for the third time. hehehe

"Yes. I mean s-sure"

"Cool. I will text u the date and place. So u need to give ur number" he said handing his phone out.

I typed my number and gave it back.

"Is this count as date too?" I asked pointing my cup and his.

"No, This is just greeting. I want our dates to be special." he winked.

Don't blush moron.

"you are cute when u blush" he said finishing his coffee. I can't hear anything. I'm too busy staring his lips. There was little coffee on his lips and he it off. Y.

" Take a picture, it lasts long"

"jerk" he just chuckled. oh i love his laugh.

"I better go.Customers are coming"

"okay, see u soon" he winked.

I walked back until I heard my name calling.

"Sharon"

"huh?"

"Thanks for going out with me" he said and kissed my cheek then walked out.

Holy.Mother.Of.God

I just froze there like a statue.

 

After 7 Dates

*on my bed*

I can't believe today 's 8th date already. And now I miss him. We only met at weekend coz Mr.Genius said it will make us feel special and missing each other if we apart a while. How romantic.

*ding*

Yesss. Message from him.

Ji <3

come down,princesses <3

He is here?

I runned towards the window and looked down. There he is, leaning against on his 2014 Ferrari 458 Italia.

Holy . I wore a simple dress.It's pearl mini dress that my mom bought for me.

I came downstairs and told my mom that I am going out with my friend.Of course she doesn't buy my lame excuse. She just grinned "no funny business,honey. I don't want to be grandma yet."

Wahh.

I walked near him. He flashed me a smile when he saw me.

"So where are we going?"

"it's a suprise" I pouted. I hopped in passenger seat.

He intertwined his hand with mine the whole time while driving.

"Han river?" I asked feeling excited.

"yes, why? don't like?" he asked in panic. Cute.

"no, i love this place. It's just it's been a while the last time I visited" I told him honestly.

He smiled looking relieved.

We walked around the river holding hands and my head resting on his shoulder.

It felt right. I've never felt like this before. I need to tell him...

I let go off his hand and stopped walking, thinking where to start.

"hey,what's wrong?" he asked worried on his face.

"I-I"

"hey,baby. what's wrong? Did i do sth wrong?"

" I know this is crazy but I have to tell this"

his look was priceless. Normally, i would have laugh but not now.

"baby, u are scaring me"

I looked at the ground." well, here we go. I didn't expect u to like me at first. But actually I liked u before u asked me out.That's why i agreed to go out with u. But after spending the times with u, i think i realized i'm in love with u. It's okay u don't need to say it back, I just needed to tell u.I'm always annoying, clumsy and weird girl and I'm not that pretty.You may probably tired of me. U can tell me if u want to stop it. "

I looked up to see his expression. Nothing but confused one. I knew it. He regretted it.Turning around,half running before i end up crying in front of him.

"hey, wait"

"Sharon" he grabbed my wrist and spun me so that i'm face to face with his chest. I fought back the urge to cry.

"hey"

"you regretted this"

"what, no. of course not.what makes u think that"

"You said nothing" I sobbed.

"You didn't wait my reply and runned off"

I continued sobbing.He cupped my chin and wipe the tears off with his thumb.

"I like u since the day I walked in that cafe.The girl who welcomed me with sweet smile and angelic voice.Then I decided to come to that cafe as often as i can so that i can meet u. You think you are not pretty. In fact you are beautiful. Beautiful when u smile, beautiful when u blush, beautiful when u annoyed, beautiful everytime I look at u.Everyone has his flaws,baby. But clumsiness and weirdness isn't ur flaws, in fact it makes u more beautiful.Princesses, you are perfect,perfect in everyways. You have no idea how my heart beats so fast whatever u do,u say. Staying beside me do nothing makes me go crazy. Actually I planned to tell u first, but u beat me." he said chuckling.

Shocked.

Sppechless.

"Sharon, I love you"

he leaned forward and captured my lips with his.

"You have no idea how i resisted myself not to kiss u during those days" he said between the kiss.

Finally, he pulled away.

" I love you" I found myself saying it after shocked.

"I love you more" he said claiming my lips again.

End of Flashback

 

"baby,you are spacing out" he said pinching my nose.

"it's been 3 months after 8 dates" I said smiling.

"yeah, i remember u tripped down in that pearl dress after we kissed" he said knowingly with his popular smirk.

I glared at him. Yeah u heard him. I fell down after the kiss. How embarassing.

"Baby, I didn't know that I have that much effect on you" he winked.

Geez. I hate him.

"I hate you"

" I love you too"

" I said I h-" he cut me off with a kiss.

"you should go before my mom woke up" I said pulling away.

No, We don't have if it's what u are thinking. We just cuddled and slept.

"5 more minutes" with that he buried his face into my neck.

 

I guess i have to ditch school today.

 

 

 

 THE END!

 

 

 


A/N How was it??? too long??? Tell me plz!

I at ending. Don't be mad at me. Don't forget to check my proper story of jiyong.

^^ thanks for reading <3