LOVE reflects?

For the first time, I fell for you...

Your POV

Finally, it's Wednesday again. I smile unknowingly as the thought.

I check my watch.Next 15 minutes. I smile.

"Stop grinning, you look like idiot" My dearest best friend, also a co-worker of this cafe said.

I just smile back at her. She shakes her head and mumbles incoherent things.

 

I'm Sharon, final year of law. I'm working at this cafe as a part-time worker with my best friend.

Normally, I'm happy-go-lucky girl until before the certain Wednesday. I vividly remember that day

I first worked here. After that, I was always spacing out and smiling alone most of the times.

Could it be LOVE? Well, I'm not the type that believe love at first sight. But that day taught me well

that I'm wrong. I'll take this as LOVE...

 

"You are spacing out again" I looked back at my friend who is shaking her head.

"You are hopless,Sharon" Again, she is shaking her head. And again I just smile at her.

 

"It's him. Finally your prince Charming's here" she said.

*DING*

I heard familiar chimes as he open the door.And familiar scent from him. There he is, with his usual casuals, a simple white shirt with denim jeans..

He walks straight towards his usual spot, the table for two person.

"Yah, stop drooling and go quickly"she whispers to me.

I just rolled my eyes as I grab a menu from the counter and walk towards him.

 

"Good evening" I said while handing him menu. He looks up and gives me warmest smile.

I just froze at my spot.

"Two cups of cappuccino,please?"

I bowed at him and walked back to counter.

"As u heard" I told my friend. Ofcourse I'm sure that she was listening our conversation.

"Two?"   It's new. He always orders for one since he comes alone everytimes...

"Yeah, I think someone will come"

"Oh, I think he got a girlfriend"

"may be" I sighed as the thought. It hurts to see him with a girl.

"Here" she said while laying a tray with two cups. I nodded as I walked slowly towards him.

I feel like my legs are weaker and weaker as I near him.

"Two cappuccino" I said while carefully laying the cups on the table.

"Thanks" he said. I was about to turn back as he suddenly grabs my wrist.

 

Jiyong's POV

 

I can't take this anymore. My heart is beating widly as she's standing beside me while laying the cups.

I have to do this. It's now or never. I inhale some air greedily and grab her wirst. She looks back.

"Uhmm,excuse me, is there anthing else?"

Great! Of course she will definitely ask when a stranger grabs her hand. Idiot. Jiyong.

*inhale, exhale*

 

"Uhm- Miss?"

"Sharon, It's Sharon"

 

"Well, Sharon, it is j-just that I-"

WHAT THE HELL KWON JIYONG?

Aren't you a man?

Be A Man! And Have Some Confidence! 

*clears throat*

 

"Will you be the owner of the other cup?"

What a lame!

 

 

Your POV

 

Did I hear right? or Am I imagining things?

 

"will you? It's ok if you can't"

 

OMFG! Sharon! Get some grip! It's for real!

I can see my friend jumping like an idiot at the corner of my eyes.

Okay,

 

*inhale exhale*

 

"Uhm, o-ka-kay, I w-will"  I answer stutteringly.

 

Now I'm sitting infront of him. Nervously. Looking everywhere but him.

 

Silence...

 

Silence...

 

Crickets 

 

 

Crickets

 

 

Crickets

 

Is he going to talk me or not?

 

Finally, I can see his mouth slightly opens to speak... huuuuu

 

"ah,It's awkward" he said smiling.

 

Definitely the most awkward situation ever.

 

"But nice, I love this"

 

he continues while looking straight at me into eyes...

 

 

 

 

 

END!!!

 

Hope you like it...

:)