Gathering

My Arrogant Husband and Our Perfect Family (Bonus Chapters for the Serie Called Marrying Mr. Arrogant)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Busker Busker - Cherry Blossoms

A couple of days had passed since the date and today you had invited everyone at your place for a gathering. With everyone you meant your childhood friends too the so called; Infinite and your best friend, Rin. You had checked your house for the third time trying to see if you had missed out on something, but it seemed like everything was under control. This would be your first time hosting a party where you didn`t have your butler and maid who could help.

“Daehyun, Eunmi and Yeonhwa, the moment Yonjoo and Daniel arrive you`re taking Daeho and Dalbi to the playroom, okay?” They nodded their heads in unison and you grinned. Right after you had given birth to Yeonhwa Yonjoo became pregnant and got a baby girl, who they named Dalbi. She was one year younger than Yeonhwa so they got along quite well.

“Relax, jagiya. Everything will turn out perfect” Howon tried relaxing you as he rubbed his hands on your bare arms because of the dress you were wearing and you heaved a sigh calming yourself down.

“Yeah, everything will be fine” You assured yourself and gave him a tiny nervous smile. Soon the doorbell was heard and it seemed like the guests had arrived. When Howon opened the door everyone walked right in and you were surprised seeing the planning turned out perfect, since everyone came on time.

When Rin laid her eyes on you she shrieked and ran towards you giving you a huge hug and you caught her in your arms. You jumped around like you usually would do when you were younger and when you pulled back you couldn’t help but stare at each other. “You`ve changed” You said at the same time bursting into laughter.

“Look at you, all mature and grown up” You told her and she waved with her hands while rolling her eyes.

“And you`re the one to talk” You wrinkled your nose at her comment and she giggled.

“Haneul!” Woohyun shouted earning your attention and he walked over giving you a long hug since he hadn`t seen you for quite some time.

“Daeho and Dalbi!” Eunmi called earning the attention to the two kids and they ran over to their older cousin and grabbed her hands while she led the way to the playroom.

Woohyun gave Eunmi a long stare before looking at you. “Time sure flies by” You nodded your head.

“It sure does…which reminds me” You continued narrowing your eyes on both Woohyun and Rin. “When are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter