Meeting the Boys

My Arrogant Husband and Our Perfect Family (Bonus Chapters for the Serie Called Marrying Mr. Arrogant)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Tae Woo ft. Rain and JYP - Brothers and Me

After a long meeting Howon was finally looking forward to spend his time with his good friends; the three guys that had been with him through thick and thin and the guys who put up with him during his stubborn times.

“Hyung, I am placing the papers on your desk or do you want me to do it tomorrow?” Youngwon walked side by side with Howon his hair dyed back to brown since his wife didn`t like the idea of marrying a blue headed Smurf.

Howon gave it a long thought and wrinkled his nose. “You know what. Give them to me tomorrow” Youngwon saluted and separated ways with him heading over to his office.

“Roger that” He called before entering his office and Howon shook his head at his behavior and chuckled. Howon had learned to loosen up a little. He wasn`t the same old stuck up dude that would put work before everything else, he would take his time, take a breather and then get to work. His employees were getting used to the new Howon, and they liked the change in him.

Howon entered his office and noticed the huge frame hanging on the wall behind his desk. The family photo you had taken recently was on the wall and he would greet it every time he would enter his office. Once he closed the door to his office he shifted his gaze to the other portrait that was hanging on the side wall; your wedding photo.

Every day Howon would stand and stare at the two pictures realizing how fast time passed by. On one of the pictures you were newlyweds, young, wild and free. Not worrying about life, but worrying whether or not you two matched since you were tangled in an arranged marriage. On the other picture he noticed a happy family, the parents looking older and ten years had already past and their children had grown.

Howon stuffed his hands inside his pockets and watched the photos with awe thinking how fast the ten magical years with his family had passed by so quickly. It didn`t take long before someone made him snap out of his thoughts, because they were interrupted by a knock on the door.

He turned around and noticed Daniel peeking inside with a sheepish grin on his face. “Shall we go? I am starving” Howon chuckled and grabbed his dress jacket.

“Let`s go” Daniel opened the door wider and cheered running over to Youngwon`s office so he could bring him out too, only to change their route over to Jisu`s office and bring him along as well. Youngwon jumped out of the room the instant Daniel knocked on the door and he grinned big time. Howon didn`t understand where they were getting all of this energy from.

“Jisu-sshii, Jisu-sshii” Daniel and Youngwon were sing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter