Soccer Match

My Arrogant Husband and Our Perfect Family (Bonus Chapters for the Serie Called Marrying Mr. Arrogant)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EXID - Think About

You had finally made it to school and you noticed your two daughters at the school yard standing next to each other waiting patiently for their mother to arrive. You parked your car at the school`s parking lot and grabbed their stuff and got out of the car.

“Eunmi! Yeonhwa!” You hollered running towards them with a bag in each hand, one containing soccer shoes and the other had a ballet dress inside. Your two daughters snapped their heads towards you and grinned big time seeing you stopping before them taking a quick breather and handing over the bags.

“Have fun at practice!” You hollered after Eunmi grabbed her bag and made a run for it towards the subway so she could catch the train and make it to practice. She turned and gave you a thumb up making you wave her way.

“Shall we go?” Yeonhwa spoke while opening the bag and looked inside it to make sure the shoes you had brought were the right ones.

“Yeah!” You exclaimed and you headed over to the field while she went to the locker room so she could change her clothes and shoes.

You sat on the tribune with the other parents and waited patiently for the match to start, but in the meantime all you could think about was Daehyun and how he managed to tangle himself in trouble lately. *Am I a bad mother?” You huffed and propped your elbow on your thigh and rested your chin on your palm. You felt as if it was your entire fault for your son acting that way, but before your thoughts could go any deeper you noticed the players line up at the field and there you noticed your daughter.

She had on her white shorts, her red shirt and her blue soccer shoes and knee socks. She waved your way and you got up so she could have a better look at you waving back with a grin on your face.

After greeting their opponents they found their places, Yeonhwa being the midfielder, which meant she was going to dribble the opponents and take the ball from them to pass it on to her team. Soon the judge blew the whistle and the match had begun.

You cheered for your daughter and sat down trying to calm your nerves, because even if it was only a school tournament and this was the final match you wanted your daughter`s team to win.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter