Kyungsoo POV

Future Seekers (Hiatus)

Kyungsoo POV

 

"Kyungsoo, it's mommy." My jaw dropped when I heard her voice.

 

After Baekhyun and his Master left, the people behind the glass kept telling us that they were are parents. I haven't seen my parents in so long, that I have forgotten what they look like or how they feel.

 

I walked up to the glass like Baekhyun did and put my hand on it. She put her's against the window, but her hand was almost the size of mine. I took my hand away from the window and tears started to well in my eye.

 

"Kyungsoo, please listen," I saw my father with his arm around someone who looked like me.

 

She had wide eyes and she was also pale like me. Is she my replacement? I know it's been ten years since they've sent me away to the facility but why would they replace me?

 

"Who is she?" I asked, raising a finger that was pointing at her while the tears that were in my eyes finally came out.

 

My mom looked at her and looked back at me, her lips before speaking. "She's your sister. She's ten years old." I put my hand over my mouth and shook my head as the tears started to fall faster.

 

I didn't see JongIn and I was glad because I didn't want him to see me cry.

 

"You just replaced me?!" My mom shook her head and tears also fell from her eyes. "The why did you have her after you gave me away?!"

 

"Kyungsoo please listen." I shook my head and fell to the floor.

 

How could they do that?! They just replaced me like I was nothing! They don't even care that I was their first born! They don't care if I 'm hurting or not!

 

"Kyungsoo, please don't cry." I heard ZiTao but knowing him, he's probably scared. He probably doesn't want to know his parents.

 

I felt someone pick me up. By instinct, I wrapped my arms around their neck and let them drag me to wherever they want me. I couldn't stop crying though. The pain about your parents not caring about you anymore and they put their time and energy into someone else.

 

The person laid me down on a bed, and I finally opened my eyes and saw that it was JongIn and he looked like he was about to cry because I was crying.

 

"You're okay now." He told me as he wiped my bangs away from my eyes. A left a few more tears leave my eyes before wiping them away, hiccups following then my nose sniffling. "It's alright, they don't deserve you." I nodded and sat up. JongIn sat on the bed and brought me into a side hug.

 

I looked at JongIn and he looked at me. I still can't believe that this person is my Master. He is so kind and gentle towards me that I am afraid that he will get fired and replace him with someone else.  I didn't want anyone to see him being this affectionate towards me, because I am scared that he will leave me.

 

"JongIn, you ma-" He cut me off with a kiss. 


A/N:

So sorry for the longest wait!!!

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3