「Dorm」

YG'S NEW BOY GROUP「A-TEAM」 ⋮ EXO'S RIVAL GROUP ⋮ STORY STARTED!

Since I had nothing better to do I decided to do this. So lets just say YG has a private housing area for idols and trainees.
Also when J-TEAM goes to Japan they just stay in a hotel, if you were wondering.
You guys can reserve the rooms you want even if I didn't choose your character yet.

Outside view - this house is so nice omg i want to live here o n o. so like in the back of the house is just a whole bunch of grass so i won't put a picture of that lol.

Living Room - this is where all the members hang out together. is this big enough though?

Kitchen - i really liked this kitchen ofr some reason, I don't know why. this is only for members that CAN cook, we can't burn the house down now orz.

Dining Room - This is the only dining room i found that had enough chairs lol. It's really plain though o n o that's the only thing i don't like about it. but oh well you just eat and get out anyway.

Room 1  - managers room - he doesn't stay with them all the time, only sometimes so don't worry about a strict manager ruining all the fun

Room 2 - ryuu, hwan - this room is so cute to me. i think there are stairs behind the closet to get to the higher bed. but if you want this room just say so.

Room 3 - hayato, jun, jonghoon - at first i thought that couch was another bed lol. the way the beds are is cool to me.

Room 4 - marshall, jason, woong, chiharu - this biggest room, has a couch and tv. i feel like a lot of you guys would want this room

Room 5 - dean, tai, aiden, jayrus - at least you can't fall off the top bunks lol. 

Bathrrom 1 - this bathroom is hella nice. this will be the upstairs bathroom.

Bathroom 2 - this is obviously the downstairs bathroom. it's really big and has a chair hahahah.

Indoor Pool - a big house isn't complete without an indoor pool. so there's 2 pools one outside and one inside.

Arcade Room - their boys, they need videogames.

Movie Room - the living room tv is too small OTL.

Practice Room 1 - this isn't the main practice room, the main practice room is in the YG building. but this is K-TEAM's practice room.

Practice Room 2 - J-TEAM's practice room. I have no idea what's on the wall.

Gym - Dem boys need to stay fit. No getting fat!