The Photoshoot

YG'S NEW BOY GROUP「A-TEAM」 ⋮ EXO'S RIVAL GROUP ⋮ STORY STARTED!

Location: Photoshoot
Time: 6:00pm

It was 6:00pm, about an hour into the photo shoot, by now all the group photos were done for both groups. All they had to do now was individual photos. They decided to do J-TEAM first, the PD called Ryuu over first. Ryuu got out from the dressing room and went over to the PD. “Pose with this camera first, then we’ll try something else. Go to the bed first let’s see how that works out,” said the PD. Ryuu nodded and took the camera then went over to the bed in the corner. He lay on the bed with his back on the bedframe with the camera to his face, pretending to take a picture. His hands we’re shaky since he was so nervous.
“Ryuu, hold the camera still,” said the PD.
“I’m sorry I’m really nervous.” Ryuu replied.
“Ryuu hyung smile,” yelled Tai who was watching Ryuu take pictures with the rest of J-TEAM and Woong and Jason.
Ryuu glared at Tai then continued to pose. He lay on his stomach and tried smiling a little. The photographer took a couple more pictures then said “Okay, Tai come here.” Ryuu flicked Tai’s head as he walked passed him to the dressing room.
Tai held his forehead as he went over to the photographer and took the popcorn bag that was given to him and leaned against the same bed in the corner.
“Can I eat some?” asked Tai as he smelled the popcorn.
“Sure but don’t eat the whole thing.” Said the PD.
“I want some,” yelled Jason before running to Tai and taking a little bit of popcorn then running back off the set. Woong and Hwan grabbed some popcorn out of Jason’s hand and left him with only one piece.
“I hate you guys,” said Jason before eating the one piece of popcorn he had left.
“I smell popcorn!” yelled Marshall as he ran out of the dressing room with Aiden. “There’s no popcorn calm down,” said Hayato.
“Aww but I’m hungry,” said Aiden before going back into the dressing room.

Tai looked at the camera with a big smile and the popcorn close to his face.
Chiharu and Dean bursted out laughing, “Hyungs smile’s so scary” commented Chiharu.
“You guys be professional for once,” said Jun from behind the two.
Dean and Chiharu looked back surprised, “Woah hyung when did you get there?” asked Dean.
“He’s like a vampire, next thing you know he’ll bite our necks and drink our blood then we die,” Chiharu gasped at what he just said; “I don’t wanna die hyung!” Chiharu clinged to Dean’s arm.
“Don’t worry Chiharu I’ll protect you from the vampire,” said Dean before him and Chiharu went back into the dressing room.
“Can you guys shut up I can’t concentrate!” yelled Tai before taking some popcorn and throwing it at the boys. “Five second rule!” Hwan screamed before picking it up with Jason and Marshall.
“Aiden hyung I have popcorn!” yelled Marshall. Aiden came running out and took a few pieces of popcorn form Marshall and ate it.
“That’s gross, it was on the floor,” said Hayato.
Tai ignored what was happening and continued to smile widely. Aiden looked at Hayato then and Marshall then spit out the popcorn. “You gave me popcorn from the floor?” asked Aiden to Marshall. Marshall shook his head then Hwan said “Yes it was but don’t worry five second rule.” Aiden blinked a few times then said "I need to wash my mouth." Aiden ran back to the dressing room and shook water in his mouth.

“Okay good job Tai, now Jun.” said the PD. Jun calmly walked over to the blue chair with his hands in his pockets.
“Woah~ hyung is so cool looking,” commented Hwan.
Jun sat in the chair and started to pose cutely. “Well there goes his coolness,” said Woong, him and Hwan started laughing. “Hyung’s eyes are gone again,” said Hwan as he continued to laughing.
All of the boys started laughing and Jun glared at them. “Woah he’s glaring. We don’t wanna get hit with water bottles again,” said Jason.
“I want to hit people with water bottles!” said Chiharu as he ran out of the dressing room with Dean.
“No we said we’re going to get hit with water bottles,” said Jason.
“Who’s talking about that stupid water bottle again?” asked Jonghoon loudly as he walked out of the dressing room. He forgot that they we’re at a photo shoot and covered his mouth right after he saw all of the adults around him.
“ Jonghoon watch your mouth,” said Woong before covering his mouth after realizing that he cursed too.
“Can you both just be quiet or we’ll all be in trouble with manager hyung. More than we already are,” said Hayato.
Jun shook his head before turning his attention back to the camera and smiling. “Good job, next… uh… Chi-Chihoro,” said the PD.
All the boys started laughing at the PD’s mistake making his a little embarrassed realizing he pronounced the others name wrong.
“It’s Chiharu,” said Chiharu with a bright smile as he skipped to the PD. Jun stood up from the chair and walked over to the laughing boys. “You guys that’s rude,” Jun said.
“Oh come on even Hayato was laughing. It was funny okay,” said Woong.
“Do you know anything about being professional?” said Jun to Woong.
“I know that it’s not professional to ask me if I know about professional so who’s not the professional one now!” replied Woong.
“Yeah!” started Hwan “Wait what..?”
Jun shook his head and walked back into the dressing room. “You guys should seriously be more professional,” commented Hayato before following Jun back into the dressing room.
"What the hell he was laughing too..." said Marshall.
“What did you guys to do Jun, he’s mumbling to himself again,” said Jayrus as he walked out of the dressing room.
“We didn’t do anything Jun hyung said that Woong hyung wasn’t professional then Woong hyung said something about being professional then Jun hyung left but isn’t that not professional?” asked Marshall.
“Maybe he’s right you should try being more professional,” said Jayrus.
“But what he just said sounded pretty pro to me hyung,” said Dean.
“I am prefessional okay, he's not being professional,” said Woong as he crossed his arms.
"He wasn't laughing so loudly like you were though," commented Jonghoon.
"Oh shut up you were laughing too," said Woong.
“None of you are acting professionl right now,” said Jayrus.
“You people are fu-, “started Jonghoon before getting cut off when Hwan put his hand over his mouth.
“Don’t curse the old people are here,” said Hwan.
Jonghoon removed Hwan’s hand from his mouth and said “You guys are idiots except for Jayrus hyung,” then walked back into the dressing room.
“What's wrong with him?" asked Jason.
“Well I’m leaving now,” said Jayrus before walking back to the dressing room.

“Okay, very good Chiharo, now Dean lets go,” said the PD. Dean walked over to the PD and high fived Chiharu when they passed by each other.
Dean took the skateboard like he was told and smiled as he posed.
“Can I ride it?” asked Dean. The PD nodded and Dean stood on the skateboard. He leaned forward to pretend like he was riding it then he leaned back on one leg. He started to lose his balance and the skateboard slipped from under him. Dean twisted his ankle as he fell on the floor.
“Dean!” everyone said shocked as they rushed to him. Jason went to go and get the manager who was in the dressing room. Everyone who was in the dressing room with the manager came rushing out with him. The manager and one of the crew men helped Dean up and sat him on a chair. “Are you okay?” asked the manager to Dean.
“No, I think I twisted my ankle,” said Dean. The manager moved his ankle around and Dean groaned in pain.
“What are we going to do?” asked Aiden.
“I need an icepack, just sit here and take it easy okay?” said the manager to Aiden then to Dean.
Aiden went and got an icepack then gave it to the manager. Dean held the icepack on his ankle then shivered a little. “It’s cold,” he said.
“No duh it’s ice,” commented Marshall.
“Shush he’s crippled,” replied Jason.
“I’m not crippled!” said Dean.
“It’s okay hyung I don’t care if you’re crippled or not!” commented Chiharu before hugging Dean.
“Okay, okay enough let’s get back to the photoshoot, we don’t have much time left.” said the manager as he sat in a chair next to Dean.
The rest of the photoshoot went well; everyone was told to be careful so no one else would get hurt. But Hwan and Hayato took pretty good pictures. Hwan took his pictures with a ball and was pretending to throw it. Though he accidentally let go of it and almost hit the camera but no one got hurt. Hayato was naturally very good with the camera, he actually surprised everyone because he had the best pictures in J-TEAM.

K-TEAM also had a good photoshoot session, Jason went first and it was very hard for him not to smile at the camera so it took him a while to get the perfect picture but his photos came out really well. Jayrus was the fastest one to finish out of K-TEAM because all his pictures came out well and everything he did was pretty much perfect. Woong also took a while like Jason, he didn’t know what to do and was awkward at first but he has a couple of good photos they were able to use that made him look very manly. Marshall did well but his hair wouldn’t stay where it was supposed to so the stylist had to keep fixing his hair every five pictures. Jonghoon did a good job; the only problem was that he looked too cute in the pictures he took, just like Woong. Aiden did a great job and had some of the best pictures he instantly looked manly from his when the camera started shooting him. The photoshoot ended at about 9:00pm and after they went to go get some food instead of eating popcorn off the floor.


I took forever to update lalalala. I won't be surprised if you guys hate me by now ; - ; SoBs. Stupid schedule! I'll try to update more for you guys. Sorry for crappy chapter < 3 ehehe.. poor dean twisted his ankle dumb skateboard.