2/2

Mr. SnowKyu

 


Kyunnie slowly reached for a cushion, his movements controlled and precised so has to not let his baby Minnie wake up from sleep. 


“Just a little bit more.” Kyuhyunnie stuck out his tongue in concentration; his chubby fingers were so close to grasping the cushion. He nearly yelped when Sungminnie stirred in his lap, letting out soft whimpers before burying his head into the warmth of Kyunnie’s lap.

 

 

Kyunnie patted baby Minnie’s hair soothingly while his other hand stretched comically over the other end of the couch for the cushion.

 

 

“AH HA!” Kyu fist pumped as his chubby fingers finally catching hold of the velvety material of the cushion.

 

He lifted Sungmin’s head gently from his lap and placed the sleeping boy onto the cushion, Kyuhyun breathed a sigh of relief as baby Minnie proceeded to snore cutely and bury his face into the cushion. 

 

 


Kyuhyunnie kissed both of baby Minnie’s eyelids softly and then pinched his chubby cheeks,”Kyunnie will make snowman for baby Minnie!” He whispered.

 


Kyuhyunnie slowly tiptoed out of the drawing hall, careful not to catch the attention of his mommy and Sungminnie’s mommy, who were occupied with chit-chatting over a mug of freshly brewed coffee in the cold snowy afternoon.

 

Pulling on his mittens and wrapping his scarf tightly around his neck, Kyuhyunnie stole out of the warmth of the house and shivered slightly as his feet sunk into the snow covered driveway. 

 

 

Operation build Mr.SnowKyu for baby Minnie... activate!

 

 

 


He awkwardly stomped his foot into the snow, glaring at the tire tracks that obviously belonged to Mr.Lee’s car. Because of that, his precious baby Minnie’s snowman had been squished and Sungminnie had cried :c

 

 

“Kyuhyunnie will make Mr.SnowKyu and Mr.SnowMinnie.” The child mumbled to himself as he crouched to his knees and gathered the fluffy mass of snow into his fingers, pressing it into a small ball. 


After a couple of minutes of gathering snow; that felt like hours and hours in little Kyunnie’s head, two snowmen rested proudly on the ground making Kyuhyun giggle to himself. “Baby Minnie is gonna be thrilled!” Kyunnie grinned to himself glancing at the snowmen couple. 

 

 


“Mr.SnowKyu and Mr.SnowMinnie are so sooo cute!”

 

 

All of a sudden a tiny snowflake settled onto Kyuhyun’s nose gently making the child go cross-eyed trying to see the white particle on his cute button-like nose. Kyunnie pouted and pinched his nose- once...twice frowning as the snowflake continued to rest over the skin as though mocking him with it’s existence.

 

Kyunnie huffed out in annoyance and squinted his eyes even more, raising his chubby fingers to his face and vigorously rubbing the skin; slowly turning his nose shade into red. He eyed his nose suspiciously again and then beamed when there no sign of the snowflake anymore. 

 

“Go away you dummy snowflake!” He whooped gleefully.

 

 


His cousin Heechul had told him during his last visit that if you would allow a snowflake to rest on your face, it would slowly...very slowly start eating your skin and leave you with just your bone. And since baby Minnie loved kissing his cute button-like nose, Kyunnie couldn’t risk his nose being eaten ><

 

 

“Kyuhyunnie is tired.” The boy mumbled to himself and plopped down his squishy and removed a small candy bar he’d managed to sneak into his pocket from baby Minnie’s collection when the latter wasn’t looking. It was baby Minnie’s favorite peanut butter cups and Kyunnie was curious why his squishy friend loved it so much.


Kyunnie nibbled a small piece of the candy bar and then a small grimace came across his face, it was too sweet. Deciding that baby Minnie should be the one finishing the chocolate bar, he put it back into his jacket and huffed. 

 


A small smile came across Kyuhyun’s lips as his eyes fell upon the forms of Mr.SnowKyu and Mr.SnowMinnie, and he giggled. He will build more snowmen for Sungminnie!


“Come on Kyunnie, this is for baby Minnie! Kyunnie-ah you can do this.” He fist pumped and crouched near the pile of snow, resuming his job.


~~~~


Baby Minnie woke up with start, showing all of his pearly white milk teeth as he yawned; he mumbled with his voice laced in drowsiness,”K-kyunnie?”


Hadn’t Sungminnie cuddled into his Kyunnie’s lap after eating all the sugary treats? A soft whimper came through Sungmin’s lips as he failed to spot Kyuhyun anywhere.

 

 

“Kyuhyunnie! Where are you?” Sungmin bleated sadly while placing both of his chubby feet onto the cold wooden floor; he crouched down and looked underneath the couch- hoping that his Kyunnie would suddenly surprise him. 


But there wasn’t anything under the couch except a small dust bunny that sparked his interest but then Sungmin pouted when he remembered about his Kyunnie.


Baby Minnie’s lips quivered as he wailed,” KYUNNIE!” 

 


Mrs. Lee and Mrs.Cho who were sitting at the kitchen counter chatting, were startled when they heard baby Minnie’s loud cry. Both the women looked at each other worriedly and rushed out of the kitchen into the drawing room where they had left baby Minnie and Kyunnie together.

 

“Oh dear.” Mrs.Lee spoke looking down at her son’s curled form on the carpet, she walked towards her baby son and scooped Sungminnie into her arms. “Aww my little baby, why is Sungminnie crying?” She cooed while wiping Sungmin’s wet chubby cheeks.

 

 


Sungminnie buried his nose into his mommy’s neck and hiccuped,”K-kyunnie. Mommy where’s my Kyuhyunnie?” 

 

Mrs.Cho looked around in alarm, seeing no sign of her cheeky-faced Kyubaby; the woman knew that her son would come scuttling towards baby Minnie if he heard as much as a sniffle from the boy and his disappearance when baby Minnie was crying was quite worrying. 

 

 

“Kyuhyunnie?” Mrs.Cho called out softly, sharing uneasy glances with Mrs.Lee who tightened her arms around baby Minnie. 

 


Mrs.Lee cupped her son’s cheeks and looked into his teary eyes deeply and asked sweetly,” Can Sungminnie tell mommy what happened?” 


Earning a sniffle and a hesitant nod from the child both the women sighed.  “Baby Minnie was sleeping on Kyunnie’s lap and then..and then-” 

 

Mrs.Cho nodded encouragingly at Sungmin to continue. “ When baby Minnie woke up, Kyunnie wasn’t there!” The child wailed and erupted into fresh set of sobs.

 

 


Both the women looked at each other in distraught, Mrs.Cho felt her heart burn over little Kyunnie’s disappearance, oh where did her baby go?

 

After peeking into all the rooms in the Lee House, Mrs.Cho looked in dismay at the still sobbing Sungminnie in her friend’s arms. She was about to call her husband when someone knocked on the door. Mr.Cho walked into the drawing hall with a sleeping Kyuhyun cradled in his arms.

 

 

“Kyuhyunnie!” Baby Minnie shrieked gleefully and wiggled in his mommy’s arms begging to be let down. 

 

 


Mrs.Cho squealed and rushed towards her husband- apparently Mr.Cho had come back to their house since he had forgotten a document at home and was decided to visit his wife and son in Sungminnie’s house. 

 

He had walked into the Lee family’s driveway only to be surprised seeing Kyuhyun almost dozing off to sleep. Mr.Cho watched his son amusedly as he swayed over his feet sleepily while mumbling about building snowman for baby Minnie. Before Kyubaby could hit the ground in sleep, Mr.Cho scooped up little Kyuhyun into his arms and made way into the house.

 

 

” -- Kyuhyunnie was busy making something outside.” He finished while smiling kindly at Sungminnie who kept bouncing excitedly as he handed over their baby son to his wife. He had left out the part that his son was building snowmen for baby Minnie, deciding that he'd leave Kyuhyun to surprise Sungmin.

 

 

 


After Mr.Cho left for the office, Mrs. Cho cradled Kyuhyunnie into her arms and carried the sleeping boy upstairs, closely followed by Baby Minnie who clutched the hem of her skirt as they made to Sungminnie’s room.


“Sungminnie, you too get into bed dear.” Mrs.Cho smiled at the child as she gently place Kyuhyun onto Sungmin’s bed. 

 

 

“Kyunnie will be cold so baby Minnie can cuddle up with him.” She said teasingly as Sungminnie stood on his tippy-toes trying to reach his teddy bear. 


Baby Minnie’s eyes pricked up and he nodded furiously before diving into the bed beside his Kyunnie. Mrs. Cho laughed and tucked both of them inside the comforted- pressed gentle kisses on their foreheads before closing the door quietly.

 

 

Sungmin pouted cutely as Kyunnie snored and snuggled closer to the warm squishy body next to him,”Kyunnie why did you leave Sungminnie alone?” He whispered.


Earning nothing but incoherent mumbles from Kyuhyunnie, Sungminnie looked at his sleeping squishy friend,” Baby Minnie was very scared that Kyunnie left him.” 

 


”Let’s build Mr.SnowKyu again tomorrow okay, Kyunnie?” baby Minnie cooed before smooching Kyuhyun’s cheek loudly. He turned over on his tummy and then a second later, the toddler was in deep sleep.


~~~

 

The next morning, baby Minnie wiggled against Kyuhyunnie’s arms begging to be let go but Kyunnie only squished him tighter. Sungmin had woken up and the first thing he had seen besides Kyunnie’s brown mop of hair was fresh snowflakes gently falling onto the window pane. 

 

 

Hearing Sungminnie whine and whine, Kyuhyun woke up slowly and mumbled,” Baby Minnie, go back to sleep.”


“No Kyunnie, no! It’s snowing again, see see see.” Baby Minnie exclaimed gleefully while shaking his friend in excitement, he then proceeded to jump down from the bed and waddle towards the widow- squishing his face against the glass to peer down their backyard.

 

 


Kyuhyunnie was just about to doze back to sleep when baby Minnie startled him with a shout,” KYUHYUNNIE LOOK LOOK!”   


Sungmin bounced up and down the wooden floor while pointing towards the window,” Mr.SnowKyu has a family!” He shrieked gleefully. 

 


Kyuhyun grinned and slowly got down from the bed- placing himself behind his Sungminnie . He rested his chin onto baby Minnie’s shoulders and asked proudly,”Does baby Minnie like it?”


“Oh my bunnies,Kyunnie! I love it! ” Sungmin whooped excitedly before bolting out of the door. The two toddlers ran down the stairs ignoring Mrs.Lee’s calls to wear sweaters and sprinted out to the snowy backyard. 

 

“Kyunnie, Kyunnie. Mr.SnowKyu has a family! A family! ” baby Minnie bleated gleefully, while pumping Kyuhyun’s arm up and down energetically. 


Kyunnie beamed and pulled his Sungminnie towards the snowmen army and started explaining proudly,” Baby Minnie, meet Mr.SnowKyu and Mr.SnowMinnie.” 

 


Sungmin tilted his head innocently and wondered out loud,”Mr.SnowMinnie?”

 

 

Resisting the urge to gather baby Minnie into his arms and squish that chubby cuteness, Kyunnie nodded earnestly,” Yes, Mr.SnowKyu and his husband Mr.SnowMinnie.”  

Sungminnie pouted and huffed out,”Who is this Mr.SnowMinnie, Kyunnie?” 

 

 

“It’s you silly.” Kyunnie giggled and cupped his squishy friend’s cheeks into his palms.Sungmin’s eyes widened at the revelation and he listened intently to his Kyuhyunnie.

 


“Since Kyunnie loves baby Minnie, Mr.SnowMinnie shall be Mr.SnowKyu’s husband. And look baby Minnie, they have children too!” Kyunnie finished proudly while pointing towards the remaining tiny snowmen he’d made last afternoon.


Hearing quiet sniffles from Sungminnie, Kyuhyun turned around in panic only to be toppled to the snow as baby Minnie flung himself into Kyunnie’s chest and hugged him tightly,” Baby Minnie loves Kyunnie! Baby Minnie loves Kyunnie!” 

 

 

Sungminnie nuzzled his nose into Kyunnie’s neck and whispered contently,”I love you Kyuuu~”

Little Kyuhyunnie’s heart soared at his baby Minnie’s declaration and he cooed,” Aww baby Minnie, I love you too.”  He giggled as baby Minnie pecked his button-like nose and snuggled into his warmth. 

 

 

After a few minutes of cuddling, Kyunnie’s squishy was starting to feel cold; and baby Minnie was kinda pressing him down into the snow so he spoke slowly,”Baby Minnie? Don’t you wanna meet Mr.SnowKyu and Mr.SnowMinnie’s family?”

 

                       

 


“Yes! Kyunnie please~” Sungminnie begged cutely and curled his fingers into Kyuhyun’s collar. Kyuhyunnie pulled them to their feet and intertwined his fingers with baby Minnie’s. 

 

“Kyunnie, Kyunnie will we too have a family when we’re grown up?” Sungminnie asked cutely earning a kiss on the nose from Kyuhyunnie. 

 

Kyuhyun pinched baby Minnie’s cheek and answered affectionately,”Of course we will.” 

 


“I want five children!” Baby Minnie demanded and shoved his fingers under Kyunnie’s nose showing just how many children he wished to have. Kyuhyun giggled and squished baby Minnie and spoke,” I guess we’ll have two more snowmen to make, huh Sungminnie?”


Sungmin whooped gleefully,” Kyunnie and baby Minnie will have the best family ever!” 

 

 

Kyuhyunnie beamed and placed his chin over baby Minnie’s shoulder; oh the good parts of being taller,” So baby Minnie promises to marry Kyunnie when we grow up?” 


“Of course! Baby Minnie belongs to Kyunnie and--?” Sungminnie stopped looking at Kyuhyunnie expectedly.

 

“Kyunnie belongs to baby Minnie.” Kyuhyunnie finished before swooping down to place a chaste kiss from baby Minnie’s lips.

 

 

--the end--

 


[A/N]

So this is the end of kidkyumin fic :)) I hope you guys liked reading this <3

Hoping to hear from you in the comments~ Do upvote if you enjoyed reading; thank you so much (*^3^)/~☆

 

--95anichan--