1/2

Mr. SnowKyu

 

 


“Sungminne! You’re gonna be late for kindergarden, baby. Wake up.” Mrs.Lee spoke softly, caressing her five year old son’s hair gently. 

 

“Mommy, five more minutes.” Sungmin pouted cutely cuddling to his Mr.Bear.

 

Mrs.Lee resisted the urge to giggle as Sungmin buried himself deeper into the bed and snored softly in less than a second.

 

 

After packing her baby son’s snacks consisting of his favorite double chocochip cookies and chips into a box; Mrs.Lee leaned over Sungminnie’s face and wiped the trail of drool that threatened to trickle down from the sleeping boy’s bow shaped lips.


“Baby Minnie, come on.” Mrs.Lee cooed and pinched Sungminnie’s cheek who babbled incoherently and pouted, squishing Mr.Bear closer to his chest.


 

 


“Kyuhyunnie will be here with his mommy soon, Sungminnie.” Mrs.Lee tried, knowing perfectly well that the mention of her baby’s friend would certainly cause little Sungminnie’s to rouse from sleep.

 

As expected, Sungmin cracked an eye open sleepily and eyed his mommy’s face for confirmation,”Kyuhyunnie?”

 

 

“Of course! Mrs.Cho will take you boys to the kindergarden today.” Mrs.Lee smiled seeing little Sungminnie’s face break out into a gleeful grin as he put his chubby feet onto the cold wooden floor and scuttled towards the bathroom for a wash.

 

After the monsters in little Sungminnie’s stomach had been fed; the boy fidgeted in excitement while Mrs.Lee tied his shoelaces together.

 


“Mommy?”

 

 


“Yes baby Minnie?”

 

 

“I had a dream with so many bunnies this morning.” Sungmin exclaimed cutely arching his hands to show the number of rabbits he’d seen in his dream.

 


Mrs.Lee smiled and pulling the last tug at Sungmin’s shoelaces, she stood up and answered,” Is that the reason why baby Minnie didn’t want to wake up?”

 


Seeing her son nod his head earnestly in response, she laughed and pressed a kiss to Sungmin’s chubby cheeks.

 


“Sungminnie wanted to say hello to all the bunnies mommy. But Sungminnie woke up and the bunnies went away. ” Sungmin pouted.


Helping her baby son to put on his pink backpack over his shoulders, Mrs. Lee commented,” Maybe if baby Minnie will eat all his carrots and broccoli tonight, the bunnies will visit him again.”

 


“Rweally mommy?” Sungmin widened his eyes cutely.
 

“But if Sungminnie feeds his daddy all the greens like yesterday, the bunnies will be very sad.” Mrs. Lee answered side eyeing Sungmin’s father who chuckled over his newspaper.

 


Sungmin looked at his mommy in fright and whimpered; making up his mind to eat all the greens for dinner.

 

“Well, run along Sungminnie. Kyuhyunnie must be waiting for you.” Mrs.Lee said glancing at the clock; Kyuhyun and his mommy always waited for Sungmin sharp at this time.

 


“Kyuhyunnie is here! My Kyuhyunnie is here.” Sungmin bleated gleefully.

 

 

“Bye mommy daddy, I love you.” Sungmin squealed and rushed towards the door, his chubby feet making cute little clicking sounds against the wooden floor.


Mrs.Lee beamed seeing her baby son greet their neighbour’s son, Kyuhyunnie with a big hug and then the two skipped towards Mrs.Cho’s car with their fingers intertwined together. She smiled from the window as Mrs.Cho sent her a wave before driving off the sidewalk. 

 

 

~~

 

 

“Kyuhyunnie, look!” Sungmin grasped his friend’s hand tightly, pumping it up and down while bouncing excitedly in his seat. 


“What is it, baby Minnie?” Kyu asked sticking out his tongue as he drew a small bunny on the drawing sheet that closely resembled a mouse. 

 

 


“It’s snowing Kyu.” Sungminnie squealed pressing his nose to the window of the classroom, watching the fluffy snowflakes falling gently onto the playground outside.

 

Kyuhyunnie giggled at his best friend’s face squished against the window and he put down his crayons and turned towards Sungmin.

 

 


“I drew a bunny for you, Minnie.” Kyuhyun said proudly.

 

 


“That’s not a bunny, it’s a mouse.” Hyukkie whispered as he skipped near the KyuMin couple.

 


“A m-mouse?! Yah, you monkey!” Kyuhyunnie spluttered angrily.

 

 

He was about to run behind the monkey who was currently latching onto Hae, whimpering in fright when he felt a small tug to his shirt.

 


 “I love it Kyu, thank you.” Sungminnie giggled shyly. 

 

Kyuhyunnie’s shoulders relaxed at Sungmin beaming at him and he allowed himself to be dragged by the boy towards their table to draw a bunny army.

 

 

Later in recess, Kyu and Minnie were playing with the rest of the kids out in the playground when Sungmin suddenly scooted down to his knees and started scraping the little bits of snow on the ground.


Kyuhyunnie laughed at Sungmin’s pout, trying his best to collect all the snow together and he crouched down too,” What are you trying to do, baby Minnie?”

 

 


“Sungminnie wants to build a snowman but the snow..” 

 

“You can’t make a snowman right now silly.” Kyuhyun giggled and pulled both of them back to their feet. 

 

 


“Why not Kyu baby?” Sungminnie pouted his cute button like nose scrunching in distaste.

 

“The snow isnt enough for us right now to make a snowman.” Kyuhyun answered affectionately; not minding Sungmin’s endearment- after all the only person who could call him Kyu baby apart from his mommy and noona was baby Minnie. 

 

 

“But Sungminnie really wanted to make a snowman.” The boy sniffled rubbing his eyes much to Kyu’s horror.


“Baby Minnie!” Kyuhyun exclaimed in hurry, squishing both of Sungmin’s cheeks together.

 

 

“Kyuhyunnie and baby Minnie will build a snowman in the evening!” He announced his heart feeling lighter as the corner of Sungmin’s lips turned into a smile.

 


“Kyu baby pinky promises Baby Minnie?”

 

“Of course!” Kyuhyunnie chirped looping his arms into Sungminnie’s and tugging him towards the classroom.

 

 

 

It was getting colder and the last thing Kyu wanted was for his little squishy friend to come down with a cold x_x

 

 


~~

 

 

Sungmin hurriedly stuffed his mouth with broccoli and peas; much to his parent’s surprise. 

Did the bunny idea work on her son already? Mrs.Lee thought in amusement as her Sungminnie chomped on the vegetables.

 


“Eat slowly munchkin.” Mr. Lee patted his son’s fluffy hair and pressed a kiss to Sungminnie’s bloated cheeks, chuckling as Sungminnie beamed at him.

 


“I can’t daddwy.” 

 

 

Sungminnie swallowed the food quickly and chirped,”Sungminne and Kyuhyunnie are building snow man!” 

 


“In that case, baby Minnie has to wear this.” Mrs.Lee squished Sungmin’s cheeks together and brought a thick baby pink sweater, with matching mittens and scarf.

After kissing his mommy’s cheek, Sungminnie ran towards the front of his house, where Kyuhyunnie and himself had decided to meet.

 

 

 

 


“Minggie!” Little Kyuhyunnie beamed as Sungminnie bounded down the stairs and flew straight into his Kyu’s arms; both of them giggling gleefully about meeting together that evening to play with snow.

 

 

“Kyuhyunnie is cold?” Min asked worriedly rubbing his cheeks against the soft surface of Kyu’s cheeks that turned pink at the cute gesture. Sungminnie squished Kyuhyunnie’s cheeks together and giggled at his friend’s pouting lips.

 

“Baby Minnie! Do you wanna build a snowman with Kyunnie?” 

 

“No.”

 


“No?” 

 

Kyuhyun blinked in confusion, didn’t baby Minnie say that he wanted to build a snowman with Kyunnie? T^T

 

 

Kyunnie was all ready to cover his face and start sobbing when Sungminnie giggled,”Baby Minnie wants to make Mr.SnowKyu with Kyunnie!”

 

Kyuhyun stopped sniffling and looked up at Sungminnie’s twinkling eyes and stuttered,”Mr. SnowK-kyu?”

 

 

Baby Minnie pulled Kyuhyunnie’s arm and skipped to a small pile of snow over the lawn, with small squeals of excitement. 


“Kyu baby, let’s make Mr.SnowKyu.” Sungminnie chirped crouching down cutely to the ground and gathering some snow into his palms. 

 

 

“Ish cold, Kyunnie.”

 


Kyuhyunnie was beside his pouting friend in a heart beat and he tried convincing,”Baby Minnie, maybe we should just go back to your house. Mommy Lee will make some chocolate milk for us.”

 

 

 


Sungminnie’s bottom lips quivered as he shrieked strongly,”No! Baby Minnie wants to make Mr.SnowKyu! Kyunnie you pwomised. Bad Kyunnie I hate you.” 


Kyu’s eyes widened in shock and he put his arms around his Sungminnie sadly,”Baby Minnie hates Kyunnie?”

 

 


Seeing his little friend nod his head, Kyunnie felt his heart breaking; he made a turn to walk back to his house, maybe he could play house-house with Ahra Noona, since his Sungminnie did’nt like him anymore x_x

 

 

“Of course not silly! Baby Minnie fooled Kyunnie. Baby Minne loves his Kyunnie. So sooo muchie.” Sungminnie glomped Kyuhyunnie tightly, giggling at Kyuhyunnie’s shocked face.

 


“Sungminnie!” Kyuhyun shrieked as the both of them toppled onto the snow, landing on their squishy butts.


“Kyunnie, Kyunnie! Let’s make snow angels.” Baby Minnie bleated gleefully waving his chubby limbs onto the snow. Kyuhyunnie giggled at Sungminnie’s cuteness and awkwardly followed suit.

 


Soon baby Minnie got tired of waving around his arms and legs, it was starting to make his little nose cold >< 

 

“Kyunnie, let’s build Mr.SnowKyu!” 

 

 

 

Kyuhyunnie nodded his head happily and crouched down beside Sungminnie to mold the snow into a small ball, The two boys kept giggling and squeezing each other’s fingers playfully as they collected the snow together.

 

 

After what seemed like hours, baby Minnie and Kyunnie stood proudly beside what seemed to resemble a snowman.

“Kyunnie, meet Mr.SnowKyu.” Sungminnie giggled looping his arm into Kyuhyunnie’s and bouncing up and down in excitement.

 


                                                    


 

Kyu glanced fondly at his short Minnie and then shrieked in surprise as baby Minnie’s chubby fingers pinched his nose and mumbled,”Mr.SnowKyu needs Kyunnie’s nose. Can baby Minnie have Kyunnie’s nose?” 


“Baby Minnie!” Kyuhyun flailed his arms comically and with a pout Sungminnie removed his fingers from Kyunnie’s nose.

 

 

 

“Mr.SnowKyu has a nose, Sungminnie.”

 

 


“He does?” Sungmin cocked his head to the right thoughtfully and Kyuhyunnie resisted the urge to squeal; he just decided to settle for squishing baby Minnie’s cheeks together.


“Kyuuuuuuu~” Sungminnie whined as Kyunnie pinched his chubby cheeks before kissing his button nose gently. 

 

 

“Baby Minnie and Kyunnie must go into the house! Mommy Lee is calling.” Kyuhyunnie muttered meekly looks like their playing time was over. Mrs.Lee stood by the door as her squishy and her squishy’s friend galloped into the house while giggling.

 

 


“Who wants some milk and cookies?” Mrs.Lee smiled at the two kids immediately shrieking and bouncing excitedly.

 

Just as baby Minnie was on softened cookie seated on the couch beside Kyunnie, Mr.Lee walked into the living room and kissed his wife’s cheek gently and murmured,”Emergency at the hospital, dear. I shall be back home late.” 

 

 


Mrs.Lee nodded understandingly; a doctor always has to be ready for treating people. Sungminnie giggled as his daddykins ruffled his hair affectionately and saluted Kyunnie before getting his car keys from the mantle.

 

Mr.Lee started the ignition of the car and drove into baby Minnie and Kyunnie’s snowman, not realizing that he just caused the death of poor little Mr.SnowKyu :c

 

 


The next morning, Sungminnie gleefully got up from his bed and squished his face against the window, excited to see Mr.SnowKyu. Tears formed in baby Minnie’s eyes as he saw the flattened form of the snowman. With a loud wail, Sungminnie cried and ran downstairs.

 


“Oh my goodness, what is wrong Sungminnie?” Mrs.Lee asked worriedly as her squishy baby came down the staircase and flung himself into her arms with his chubby cheeks soaked in tears.

 


“Mr.SnowKyu is-” Baby Minnie hiccuped burying his face into his mommy’s chest with his fingers clutching onto Mrs.Lee’s apron tightly.

 


Mrs.Lee soothingly rubbed her son’s back and encouraged him to continue,”Daddy drove over Mr.SnowKyu!” Sungminnie wailed at the top of his voice.

 

 

 


“Baby Minnie!” Kyunnie greeted his friend gleefully from the backseat of his mommy’s car. The two were supposed to go visit the iceskating rink that day.

 


“K-kyunnie.” Sungminnie whimpered and ran to the car and collied against Kyuhyunnie’s chest and sobbed.

 

 

“Mr.SnowKyu is no more.” Sungmin sobbed against the fabric of Kyu’s sweater who’s jaws dropped in shock.

 

“Ow, baby Minnie.” Kyunnie cried sadly and hugged Sungminnie tighter, cradling his small friend into his arms.

 

 

Mrs.Cho sighed and looked over at Mrs.Lee who made a woeful expression, her baby squishy had been crying ever since he woke up and he refused to calm down.

 

Mrs.Cho took out the car key from the ignition and commented,”Kyubaby, Sungminnie. Let’s go inside the house.”

 

 

Clutching his Kyuhyunnie’s sweater tightly in his tiny fists, baby Minnie nodded slowly and allowed himself to be dragged into the warmth of the house by Kyu.

 

After five brownies, two bars of chocolate and strawberries, Baby Minnie had calmed down and was currently sleeping on Kyuhyunnie’s lap, curled into a small ball of adorableness.

 


Kyu glanced at his Sungminnie’s tear soaked cheeks and sighed. He ran his fingers through the soft black hair and pressed a soft kiss to baby Minnie’s lips.


“Kyuhyunnie will make snowman for Sungminnie.” He whispered determinately.

 

--tbc--

 


[A/N]

Squishes Baby Minnie and Kyunnie T^T I hope you liked reading this kkk~

Writing kidkyumin is so delightful asdwegfgkuwe >//<

#HappyKyuDay  <33

--95anichan--