Love at First sight?

Stupid Revenge

Rae In's POV

 

The stupid guys went on laughing again.

 

"Go on, Luhan!!"

"Minute to win it~ Hahahaha!"

 

I widened my eyes as I saw them laughing at me right now. This Luhan guy is really ugh! I hate the all of them.

After that, Luhan went closer to me and held the both of my cheeks, while the other members was trying to holding the both of my hands.

 

"Dont worry~ It will not hurt you~"

 

Luhan said as he closed his eyes and then the members keept on laughing.

 

NO! PLEASE!

 

"Rae In I was waiting for youu at the ga---- OHMYGOD WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO HER?!"

 

All of us turned our heads and to my surprise.

 

It was Hwa Yong.

 

"Uhm. Sorry. I mean, what are you doing with her?"

"Pardon? Why are you here? There's a door. You can knock. Duh."

 

Luhan interrupted as he went closer to the other members then after that he winked at me and he smirked. 

I want to puke right now seeing that wink. -_-

 

"I-Im sorry Luhan-ssi."

 

She said apologetically and lowered her head. Well, its my first time seeing her like this. Not the way she talk to me everyday. She usually act like a crazy person but now? Nahh. She was embarassed infront of these guys.

 

"YAH! How can you talk to my bestfriend like that way? Are you even a guy or gay? Tss.'

 

I said to Luhan as I stood up and went closer to Hwa Yong to comfort her. I looked at Luhan and he just rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

The Exo members went closer to me and then they tapped my shoulder.

 

"Bye Rae In. See you again tomorrow."

"Bye beautiful~"

"Annyeong yy~"

 

Those sentences were echoing in my ears. Ugh! I just damn hate it calling me like that-_-

Kai was the last one who bid goodbye to me. He smirked at me then he went closer to me.

 

I just stayed frozen for a while. Not wanting to move a little. And he just....

Kissed me on my cheeks. WHAAAAATT?!!

 

"BWOYAH?!"

 

I shouted as I pushed him. He just chuckled a little and I found it cute-- I mean. He's not CUTE!>_<

He just tapped my head playfully and smiled at me. But that smile was a sincere smile.

 

"That's a revenge for being so playful. Kekeke~"

 

He said as he went outside. I thought for a while. Wait.. Me? Playful? Why? Hmmmm.

Did I become so playful earlier? Im not!

 

I was about to call Hwa Yong but I saw she was cornered by Luhan and that Baekhyun guy.

WHAT ARE THEY TRYING TO DO WITH HER?!

 

After that, I was about to approach them but suddenly someone grabbed my hand and pulled me.

It was Xiumin, I guess?

 

"WAE?! I have to drag Hwa Yong with me!"

"Dont worry they'll just having their time there."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?"

"Ohh. You know. They'll make fun of her."

"WHAAAAT?!"

"Relax. They wouldnt do such silly things to her."

"YOU BETTER SAY THE TRUTH."

"Im saying the truth. Just let them be."

 

He said as he continued dragging me downstairs. I was worried about for Hwa Yong. I hope nothing bad will happen to her. *cross fingers*

 

Hwa Yong's POV

 

Omo. Omo. OMOOOOOOOOOO!!

Im now with Baekhyun and Luhan! Ohmygosh. I cant control myself right now. Im blushing so hard >_<

Oh, did I mention that Baekhyun and Luhan dragged me here? Well, I dont know either what's the reason. :/

 

"So, you're name is Hwa Yong. It means 'beauty' right? It fits you. Coz you're beautiful."

"U-uhm. Hehe. Ok."

 

I said as I looked down to hide my blushing face >///< Baekhyun said that with a sweet tone. Ohmygoodness.

He grabbed my hand and he take a look of it.

 

"You have soft hands too. Like mine."

 

He said as he smiled at me. I didn't say anything. I think my mind went blank after seeing hi smile. Then, Luhan broke it-_-

Luhan grabbed Baekhyun's hands away from me.

 

"You might get germs Baekhyun-ah."

 

He said as he smirked at me. Then Baekhyun stared at him. Luhan sensed that. He immediately grabbed my hand and kissed the back of my hand.

 

"YAH! YAH! You said I might get germs! Go away from her!"

 

Luhan looked at him in disbelief. And me? Well, I was just staring at the both of them while my heart keeps pumping so loud and fast.

 

"Wae? Do you have any feelings for Hwa Yong?"-Lu

"You see, i want to be friends with her."-Baek

"Want to be friends with her? You're flirting with her."-Lu

"Stop it guys."

 

I managed to say as I lowered my head.

 

"Hey. Hwa Yong, wanna join us tomorrow night?"

"Where?"

 

I asked Luhan since he brought that topic. He just smiled at me and said..

 

"Just give me your number and i'll text you the place."

 

Am I dreaming? Oh my gosh. He's really asking for my number. Gosh! 

An exo member is asking for my number and asking for a date XD Well, its not actually a date but i will consider it since I never go on a date.

My hands suddenly grabbed my phone inside my pocket and gave my number to him. He smiled at me again and then I saw that Baekhyun was staring at him.

 

"Thank you gorgeous girl."

 

That was really... UGH! I feel like Im gonna explode right now. i think I cant take it anymore.

 

"Come on! The members were waiting for us. Also Rae in."

"She's there?"

 

I asked and sighed in releif. Phew. I thought she left me already and she went home by herself.

After that someone pulled me closer and it was Baekhyun.

 

"Yah. Baek-ssi, what are you doing? She might get injury by pulling her like that way. It should be like this way."

 

Luhan said as he wrapped his arms around my shoulder. I blushed so hard right now. Whooo. HOT! HOT!

 

After that, we went downstairs and we met the members there and also Rae In. Then, we made our way to go home. I told her some of the stories that happened earlier and she was laughing. Im so happy that I met Luhan and Baekhyun.

 

Luhan's POV

 

Geez. They already left. Woah, Rae In is really a funny girl. But Hwa Yong? Well, she's amazing.

I can say that Hwa Yong is more interesting than Rae In. Haha. She's so adorable.

 

"YAH! Luhan, we dont have any occassion tomorrow and you're going to meet up with Hwa Yong?! Are you crazy?!"

"Hey Baekhyun. Slow down, Im just going to be friends with her."

 

I said innocently as he gave me a death glare.

 

"You better do that. Or else..."

"Or else what? Wait a minute bacon, do you have any feelings for her?"

"I dont have! Its just.. She's my childhood friend."

"Eo?! How come she didnt know you? Idiiot. Tsss."

"She had an amnesia. That's why."

 

I just looked at him in confusion. Pshh. This bacon is really keeping a secret. 

After that, I looked at my right side and I saw Kai who's smiling like an idiot too. So what I did is flick his forehead. Hahaha!

 

"Y-yah! What was that for?!"

 

He said as he rubbed his forehead.

 

"What are you thinking huh?"

"Its Rae In."

"What about her?"

"I kissed her earlier on her cheeks. Hahaha. She's so cute."

"Aigoo~ You have that feelings too?"

 

I said as I chuckled at him. He looked at me and then I stopped.

 

"What?"

"Do you have any feelings for Rae In, too?"

"Nope. With her bestfriend."

"Hwa Yong?"

 

I just nodded and he laughed at me.

 

"HOW COME?!

"Well, I think I was shot by the love at first sight."

"Aigoo. We're the same. I also felt that."

 

We just did a hi-5 and the members looked at us. So we immediately went quiet.

 

"I think, I'll be having a great time with her."-Me

"Me too. I'll always give her revenge. Hahaha!"-Kai

 


HELLLOOOOOO! Wow! Sorry for not updating for a long long long time! XDD

So here's the update that you were waiting for. Aigoo~ Im really sorry coz Im concebtrating to my other fanfic which is 'My Rude Husband' Kekeke~

How was it? is it bad or good? Tell me, I wanna know~ Leave comments, subscribe and also upvote!

 

If you were wondering who's Hwa Yong, here she is..♥