erts

Stupid Revenge

Rae In's POV

 

"Hey Rae In!! We'll gonna be late at school! What are you doing there?"

 

Ugh! Im still sleepy okay? Tss, Hwa Yong is so noisy-_- I looked at the clock. Its still 6:00am Ugh! School starts at 7:30

Did I mention Hwa Yong? Well, she's my bestfriend. My crazy bestfriend-_-

 

"Mwo?! Its 6:00 in the morning and we'll gonna be late?!"

 

After that, I heard the door opened widely. Someone grabbed the blanket that I was using. I opened my eyes slowly and I saw Hwa Yong's face so near to me. Ugh

 

"What now?"

"There are new transferee in our school! And they said that they are all boys."

"So? Im not interested."

"Get up! Ireonaaa!!"

 

She pulled me that made me sat down on the bed. I scratched my eyes and I headed to my bathroom. Aish, Hwa Yong is really crazy. That girl.. -_-

 

>>>Inside the school<<<

 

Another day in school. I heard that they were popular transferee. And they're 12? I think?

As I was walking inside the hall, many students were shouting and laughing. Ugh! Stupid-_- 

 

"Kyaaa~ The EXO were here~"

 

I heard the other girl shouting. Hmm, EXO? Well, Im not interested with them.

 

Hwa Yong isnt with me. She said she'll be going to a bookstore first. That's why Im the only one who's walking here.

Suddenly, I saw a limo that was heading to  our school.

 

Students went there and they're really crazy. Girls these days, whenever they found a handsome one, they will like him. -_- Im not the kind of person like that.

 

I went to my classroom and I saw no one's in there. I think they are outside to meet those EXO gays. Hahahahaha. 

 

>>>Fast Forward<<<

 

The teacher announced something and he said that we have a new classmates. Of course I know who it was, EXO right?

They entered one by one and introduced themselves. The girls were laughing and cant stop on staring at them. Uggghh!

 

I just grabbed my notebook and ballpen to write something. Im not interested with them, okay? 

 

Then they grabbed their own seats. Since Im the only one at the back, they started to sit at the back. They were so noisy!

Ugh. I hate it. I looked at them and they were staring at me. What the hell?

 

"Hi cutie~"

 

The guy said beside me. I didnt talk to him Tssh, such a feeler -_-

 

"Sorry not talking to strangers.".

 

I said while I rolled my eyes to him. I heard that the EXO laughed and howled. What the heck! So noisy! Im trying to focus in our teacher.

 

"You're so adorable~"

"Yeah, and she's really different."

"Wanna join us tonight dear? Its fun.."

"Only you. Haha! 12 boys with one girl.."

"Yeah! You have to join us. We're so fun to be with."

"Wanna join us?"

 

UGGHH! These guys! Are they ert? Gosh! What are they?! -_-

 

"Well guys, Silence means YES!"-The guy who's sitting next to me.

 

They did hi-5 and laughed again. Uh-oh >__< Whaddaheelllll~~!

 

"Will you please shut up?! You're so noisy! And YOU!--"

 

I pointed the guy who said that my answer is a 'YES'

 

"Dont make me pissed off. Got it?! I dont care if you're famous. Tss."

"Hey, chiiil~ Relax beautiful girl~ Were just trying to make you happy~"

"Now what? Am I happy?! Ugh! Dont talk to me please! Such a weirdo."

 

I said as I slammed my notebook on the table. The teacher looked at me then I just rolled my eyes. Good thing he never yelled at me.

 

"Tsk tsk. Yah, I bet she will join us this night."

"Yeahh, that will be great."

"Hahaha~ I'll make her happy."

"No hyung! Control yourself!"

 

I heard them whispering to each other. Seriously? They are so ert!

 

>>>Lunch Break<<<

Our classmates went outside. Only I and the EXO were there inside the room. Tssh. I dont care, Im not hungry. I will just read my book and then sleep. Right!

 

As I was reading, I heard them laughing quietly. I sense that Im their topic right now. Ugh! Im getting uncomfortable right now.

 

"Hey beautiful~"

 

I looked back. I know that they're calling me. Im the only one who's here inside this room. No one else.

 

"What?-_-"

"Wanna play some games?"

"Sorry, I dont play dumb games."

 

I said and rolled my eyes. After that, I sensed that they were getting closer to my direction.

 

"Its easy.."

 

The guy with a baby-face said. Wait.. Woah~ He's handsome. Now I know why girls really like them. They grab my arms and then they dragged me to the corner of the room.

 

"Kris, lock the door~"

"Okay."

 

My eyes widened as I saw them smirking at me. Like they're having a bad plan.

 

"Yah! YAH! What the hell are you doing?!"

"Sssshhh~ Someone might here us here.."

 

He placed his index finger to my lips.

 

"By the way, Im Luhan.."

"WHO CARES?! Get out of my way!"

 

"Woah! Luhan she's so cute when she's angry.."

"I know right? Kris, close all the windows.. Please?"

 

I saw him smirk. He held his necktie and he's.. REMOVING IT?! O___O

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS GUY?!

 

"The game will be easy.. Just go with the flooow~"

"Wooooh! Nice one Luhan!"

"I'll be the next!"

"No! ME!"

"One by one!"

 

I heard them arguing. Seriously? Is this Luhan trying to flirt me> UGH. Sorry Im not interested with you-----

My eyes widened as he pushed me on the wall and he locked his hands between me.

 

"You're so pretty."

 

He said in a seductive way. He hil lip and bit it. *OH GOSH! THAT WAS HOT*

Ugh! No! I cant move. I was stunned. Ohmygod.

 

"Yah! GET OUT OF MY WAY! UGH! I have to study!"

"Shhhhhh~ I said dont be noisy~"

 

He went closer to me and I shut my eyes closed. Oh no!!!!

The next thing I know is he untied his necktie. And the members were laughing at us.

 

Oh please spare my life! I hate this ert g---

 

TBC.


 

Heellloooooo! This is the first chapter! Hope you enjoyed it! NyahahahaxD Please leave comments and subscribe! Lovelots♥ Thank you~ :))