Cries

That's Just High School

---

 

 

Seohyun's POV

 

 

After 4 years of admiring him. I couldnt stand it anymore. I wanted to be his!  I've decided ! I'm gonna write him a love letter! I took a few weeks having to write that letter. Because. I had to cheek up the dictionary on whether i spelt the word correctly. I had to do this because I dont want him to think i'm dumb .

 

The day that I wanted to give him the letter finally came. I woke up extra early and headed to school extra early because I knew that he always went to school this time.

 

 

I stood in the middle of the bridge connecting Class F ( The class i'm in ) and Class A ( The class Kyuhyun's in ) .I waited and waited till he came.

 

After waiting for about an hour. I finally saw him.

 

I stood there anxiously waiting for him to walk to me. Each step he took that becomes closer to me, i felt happier and happier. I stretched out my hands with the letter in it.

 

5...4...3...2...

 

Bwoh?! He walked past me ? I stood there in shock. I couldnt move an inch ! I fell hard , on the ground. People that were walking past stopped and stared, and laughed. I was so embarrass.

 

" Kyuhyun !! I have something to tell you ! " Sungmin, a cute aegyo guy, came skipping towards him. He was kyuhyun's best friend, or to be exact his only true friend.

 

" Sunny accepted me !! " sungmin jumpped in joy. Then he kept blabbering about how much effort he took for him and Sunny to finally become a couple.

 

" Hold on a sec " Kyuhyun said to him.

 

Then I saw Kyuhyun walking towards me.

 

Oh my god.

 

He bent down and said "Do you have nothing better to do in life? " He said to me, with everyone looking, laughing. He really hurt me. To think that I've liked him for 4 years now.  Didnt he remember me from 4 years ago ? When he helped me up ? He walked away with Sungmin. I quickly got up and ran to the basketball indoor court. I cried and cried.

 

---

 

 

After crying for about 2 hours, my friends , Yoona and Yuri , came and comforted me. I felt better..

They brought me to the roof top and asked me to vent my anger. Yuri did an example first.

 

" What's so good about Cho Kyuhyun !!! He's a meanie !!!!!!!! " Yuri shouted into the sky.

 

I'll try next.

 

" I HATE YOU CHO KYUHYUN! I WILL NEVER LIKE YOU EVER AGAIN!! "

 

 

---

 


 

| The Next Day |

 

 

Can I really forget him ? Aigoo... I dont know !!  Cho Kyuhyun, the genius in the entire school and Me, one of the dumbest girl in the school , how can we possibly be together ? I moreover knew that it would be like this, but , I really like him .

 

---

| End of School |

 

 

Yuri, Yoona and I were taking a stroll around the school , with their arms twined together. Following them was Yonghwa,Jong Hyun,Jung Shin and Min Hyuk. They call themselves CNBLUE.

 

" Seo ! When we're free, why not we visit your new house ? "  Yuri said excitedly.

 

" Yeah !! " Yoona agreed.

 

" I'll go visit too !! " Yonghwa suddenly said.

 

I just nodded my head. Since I'm not in the mood to reject or anything.

 

 

Then, I saw him..

I quickly hid myself behind Yuri and Yoona.

 

 

" Kyu ! That's the girl from yesterday." explained Sungmin when he saw me.

 

He looked at me then said " Let's go "

 

 

" Cho Kyuhyun , Stop right there !! " Yonghwa shouted as he ran infront of Kyuhyun, with the rest of the CNBLUE members.

 

Please stop Yonghwa ! Dont make this any worst for me .

 

" Dont look down on Class F just because you're in Class A.  Why didnt you even bother to look at Seohyun's letter ? Dont you have any sympathy at all? " Yonghwa said. But Kyuhyun just continued walking.

 

 

" Cho Kyuhyun !!!!! " Yonghwa shouted as he grabbed onto Kyuhyun's bag not letting him go.

 

" Tell me why you didnt look at Seohyun's letter !! Tell me!! " By the time he said that , the members of CNBLUE seperated Yonghwa from Kyuhyun.

 

" I " Kyuhyun said. " hate girls without brains. " Then he walked away with Sungmin.

 

I stood there ,  and cried.

 

 

He's is so mean ! He didnt even consider my feelings !! I guess he's not human after all. To think that I've liked a cold-blooded guy for 4 years. I really must be dumb falling for this type of guy. He really hurt me. I hate him.

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

Chapt 2 done ! Hope you guys like it ! DO leave comments below ! and SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDD