New in Class

That's Just High School

Italic - Thoughts 

Bold - Important  

---

 

 

Seohyun's POV

 

 

It's my first day of school in Gok Chung High School. I felt nervous. I got transferred because my previous school thought that I was too stupid. 

 

It was raining very heavily. I held the umbrella close to me. I waited for the green man to go on. I waited and waited.

Is this thing spoilt ? Then a car came speeding past me , all of the dirty water on the ground got onto my new school uniform ! I was so pissed.

The green man suddenly showed up.

I hurridly walked across and just nice it was the school. I quickly ran into the gate and headed to the general office. I wasnt too sure where it was, but I tried my luck. I pratically ran around the whole school finding for the general office. I searched for it somemore . I felt quite embarrass because my newly brought pearl white uniform was now muddy and dirty. 

I ran so that people couldnt see. I closed my eyes as I ran.. 

 

" Ouch ! " I shouted .

 

I opened my eyes, to see a gorgeous guy fallen on the ground like I did.

 

" I'm so sorry ! I didnt see where I was going. " 

 

" It's fine. " he stood up and stretched out his hand.

 

I happily grabbed it and he pulled me up. I patted my uniform to clean away the dust. When I was done. He was gone. He walked off. I didnt even get the chance to say Thank You. I pouted.

 

---

 

 

I finally found the general office and waited there until the lady attended to me. 

 

" Could I get a new uniform ?" I asked politely. 

 

She passed me a new one and I went to change , I went back to the general office and asked the same women to give me my class timetable. 

She handed it to me , and I headed to my first lesson. Math. Oh how I hated that subject the most ! 

 

---

 

 

As I entered the classroom, people were starring at me. Oh well ! Might as well introduce myself.

 

" Anneonghaesayo ! Seo JooHyun imida ! You can call me Seohyun for short ! " I smiled.

 

They ignored me and turned back to continue whatever they were doing. How rude !

 

Two girls suddenly came up to me and greeted me. They were nice.

 

" Im Yoona imida! "

 

" Kwon Yuri imida ! Nice to meet you ! " she took out her hand.

 

I shaked it. We three instantly became best friends! They told me everything I needed to know about the school. I was grateful to have them.

 

---

 

" Get to your seats ! " The teacher suddenly came in.

 

I'm guessing she's Ms.Kim.  Well, Yoona and Yuri told me.

 

" Seems like we have a new student. Would you stand up and introduce yourself? " Ms.Kim asked.

 

" She already did. " The class chorused. How rude of them !  I ignored them and stood up to introduce myself again. This time a late student just came in time to hear my introduction.

 

" Mian, I'm late. " a guy said, dripping in sweat as he entered the classroom.

 

" Jung Yonghwa !! This is your third time already ! One more time and I'll send you to detention !" Ms.Kim said strictly.

 

He just gave a carefree look. Then he turned to face me. I could tell that he's eyes suddenly opened wider.

 

" Well now ! Who do we have here ? " he asked . I introduced myself again.

 

" Seo Joohyun huh? How about I call you seobaby? " he teased.

 

I rolled my eyes and sit back down. 

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

Chapt 1 done! Hope you like it ! Do leave comments below !! please and thank you ! 

Note : THIS IS A SEOKYU FIC. NOT YONGSEO.