Super Junior 11th Jib

Radio Star.

Super Junior 11th Album Promotion. 

Schedule: Radio Star. 

Members: Leeteuk, Shindong, Eunhyuk,Siwon,Ryewook +Kyuhyun. 

 

« Last week DBSK Yunho got married. » following the MC announcement, everyone cheered around the table  

« Congratulation! » shouted Siwon, « Did everyone attend the wedding? Did all SM  artist were present? » Kim Gura asked, « Yeah of course everyone was present, Donghae even took his day off from his military service to attend. » said Yesung. 

« Tsk…as expected from SM family. » Kim Jongshin whispered. "Leeteuk did you go with your wife?" asked Kim Gura, « Well because it’s a SM family artist wedding, we have a tradition. Each group  attend the wedding as  if it was a award ceremony. We all did the photocall with our respective groups. From Lavanda (rumored upcoming SM Girl group to Kangta, No wives, No husbands and No kids.» Leeteuk explained, « But your wife came right? » Jongshin asked surprised, « Yeah of course! All our respective partners were invited to Yunho’s wedding. »  

 

  « Talking about love life… » Kim Gura said not finishing his sentence. All the Sj members started to laugh, « Is it a nervous laugh? » Kim gura asked this time to Ryewook he knew as the member the most easy to trick. « No it’s a honest laugh because Radio Star is a funny program! » ha said posing with his thumb up in front of the nearest camera causing everyone to laugh, « I told you not to bring him! » Kim Gura shouted. « Anyway, this is not the one we’re aiming for… » MC jongshin said letting an evil laugh escaping from him. He then turned to his right, putting his hand on the man who until there was remaining silent, « Kyuhyun ah… » he said causing the young man to laugh nervously, « This! Is a nervous laugh! » pointed Shindong, « Three months ago Dispatch magazine revealed that two members  of the two legends Kpop  Idol groups were dating. But what caused the most commotion as the fact that they had secretly been dating for now 3 years. » stated Jongshin,  

« Who are they? » joked Shindong causing everyone to laugh, « You don’t know? » attacked Kim Gura, « No I don’t know. » replied joking Shindong. « Then Super Junior isn’t as close as we thought. » he conclude.

 « Can’t we just talk about new Sj album? » Kyuhyun asked uneasy causing the three others MC to laugh, « Did you forget where you were? This is Radio Star, we talk about everything except the artist’s professional project. » Jonghshin laughed. « Can you go back to the main subject, I wanna know who was caught by the paparazzi. » stepped in Shindong leading the audience to laugh. 

Suddenly a music was heard, the lights went slightly off, leaving only Kyuhyun in the light, « Three months ago, Super Junior Kyuhyun and SNSD Seohyun got caught by the paparazzi on a lovely date in Okinawa!!  » the Mc finally revealed. Kyuhyun put his face in his hand ashamed while s were cheering « Pictures of the two lovers hugging and having a walk in the japanese city were published everywhere in Asia and even on the famous american Perez Hilton Blog! » the Mc added as  the lights were ,

 « Dear viewers In case you didn’t know who is SNSD Seohyun here’s a picture of her! » Jongshin said as photos of Seohyun were seen on all the studios TV screen. « Who in the world doesn’t know who is Seohyun? » laughed Shindong while Eunhyuk and Ryewook stood up faking to bow to their sister-in-law. 

 

« Kyuhyun shi…You did not say a word. » Kim Gura stated. 

« Everything has been said in the magazine already. » the Sj maknae answered back. 

« Did you all know? » asked Jongshin to the other Sj members, « Of course! » stated Siwon. 

« Wait! Were you dating when SNSD came promoting their IGAB album 3 years ago? » the Mc suddenly seemed to realize, Kyuhyun let out an evil laugh, « Yeah we were. » he answered proud of himself, « Then why you didn’t say it!? » asked incredulous Jonghsin, « You did not ask. » Kyuhyun answered seriously causing his hyungs to laugh, proud of their maknae. 

 

 

 

   « But what I’m curious about is how do you consider her now, is she your sister-in-law or your little sister as she used to be? » asked the Mc to Siwon. « Well we never thought about it before. » The handsome man answered, « She was our little sister before and now she still is. The only fact is that our little brother is dating her. » Eunhyuk added sure of himself before leaving a blank that the mc interrupted

« Isn’it then? » asked Kim Gura causing everyone to laugh, « Oh! Maybe! Then you’re right. » answered too honestly Eunhyuk leading everyone in another moment of laugh. 

 

« -Cough-  I believe that Kyuhyun asked for your blessing, right? » the Mc asked  to the SJ causing Kyuhyun to finally take part in the conversation « I did not have to ask for their blessing anyway.. » he smirked. « Kyuhyun has never listened to us, he’s really stubborn. » said Ryewook,  

« Using UFO, Eunhyuk said that Kyuhyun only listens to the Triple S, what is it?  Starcraft? SNSD? Seohyun?» the mc guessed. 

« Where is this discussion going to? » complained Kyuhyun talking to the staff behind the camera. 

« Actually Triple S used to mean: Starcraft, Sungmin and Seohyun. But this was 4, 5 years ago.» corrected Shindong,  « Yeah  now Triple S refers to  Seohyun, Seohyun and Seohyun.  This is his triple S.» added Eunhyuk. 

 

« Does Seohyun have a power on him? » asked curious the Mc.  « Yeah! » all the SJ member agreed in unison laughing. « Any example? » demanded the MC causing Kyuhyun to stand up, « Yah! » but no one was making attention to him, 

« By example he never has any harsh words towards her. He always listens to what she says and never go against what she told him to do. » Ryewook said, But the Mc did not seem happy by the answer, « Aren’t all the boyfriend like this with their girlfriend? I mean women always have the last word during couple argument. » Jongshin explained. « Yeah like all the men around the world, but Kyuhyun isn’t like this. He really like to have the last word, he has a very dirty personality. » upon hearing this Kyuhyun protested « Yah! Shindong hyung! » The things is that it does not only work on him. Seohyun has this aura, that every SM male artist or even SM managers acknowledge every things she says. » added Ryewook. 

« Yeah she’s very fierce mentally, her and Kyuhyun have found each others. » said Siwon. 

 

 

     «Following the dating news, SM wrote an official annoucement  and the SNSD members said that  all 8 had given their blessing to the couple.  Leader Taeyeon even said on SNS Insatgram that both were a match made in heaven. » the mc interfered, 

 « Oh please aren’t we over with me?! » Kyuhyun complained again. But still no one minded him. « What about Sj leader, did you give your blessing Leeteuk? »

 Kum Gura asked to he 33 years old man.

   Leeteuk sat straight on his chair crossing his arms on his chest. « To tell the truth, I did not give my blessing about Kyuhyun dating Seohyun ah. » he said causing the Mc to be surprised, « Really? Why? » Jonghsin asked, « Well because our maknae doesn’t deserve the beautiful and pure Joohyun ah. » Leeteuk stated. « What do you think about that Kyuhyun ah? » Kim Gura asked to Kyuhyun who was listening glaring at his hyung. « The truth is that Leeteuk hyung is jealous,since Seohyun was 11 years old  he had always loved her calling her « princess »  and he wished he was the one dating her. » Kyuhyun seriously said. « Is it true Leeteuk shi? » asked jonghsin looking for the man’s reaction, Leeteuk starred around him, Eunhyuk on his side was seriously waiting for his answer. « Yes it’s true. » he casually answered leading the entire audience to laugh. 

 

« No seriously, Because you’re one of us, you’re part of the Radio Star team, I’m gonna make you a favor Kyuhyun ah.» Jonghsin said starring at Kyuhyun, « We can switch and talk about something else. » the mc said, « Whoaa! » exclaimed Eunhyuk, « You did not give me any chance when you talked about « My own scandal! » he said referring to his scandal with the singer IU. « Your affair is an old one, it’s from 2012 and she ’s now officially dating a baseball player. » Kim Gura interfered, « Then his is also an old one! They’ve been dating for three years now! » he kept on explaining causing Kim Gura to stare at him blankly, « Are you really that stupid? » he coldly asked causing the entire table to laugh.  

 

 

  

 « Anyway what do you think? » Jongshin asked back to Kyuhyun, leading the man to think for a while, before his serious expression was replaced by a smirk « You’re going to air the part where I say that I’m refusing right? And Netizens will write awful things about me?  » he asked « Of course! » Kim Gura said leading everyone laughing. 

« Hyung what do I do? » Kyuhyun asked to s, « Let them ask you a few questions. » answered Leeteuk, « Yeah you have limited chances, you better choose your questions right. » Shindong told the MC. « Waouh… » said Jonghsing showing his admiration to Sj teamwork « As expected from Super Junior. » 

« So? » Kyuhyun asked waiting. 

 

« Well what viewers want to know is how did  Seohyun shi react upon seeing the news? » asked Jongshin. « Were you together? » 

« We were not together at this moment. We were holding our SS8  concert in Manila while SNSD was holding their concert in Los Angeles. Because of the Jet-lag she was already sleeping, and she did not know about it. I called her and told her myself. » Kyuhyun answered honestly. 

« And how did she react? » asked Kim Gura. « Well as expected from her she was very calm, she wished we would have remained secret but she told me that somehow she was feeling uneasy since a couple days. She said she knew it was going to be revealed. » said Kyuhyun, «Tssk … Women and their  6th sense… » whispered discreetly Eunhyuk but which got heard by Kim Gura, « Which 6th sense are you talking about?!! » he screamed, « Haven’t you see how all and one by one her unnies got  caught into dating scandal?!  Seohyun is intelligent,  she only had to look upon her to not make the same mistakes that her unnies made. »  Kim Gura conclude pointing at the screen as paparazzi pictures of Seohyun and Kyuhyun were being shown on the screen.   

  

   « But were you going to announce one day your relationship? » asked this time Jongshin to Kyuhyun not minding the others. 

« To tell the truth: No ». he calmly answered « What? So you were planning to date in secret for the rest of your life? » asked curious his hyung Shindong. 

« No, I was going to keep it secret until the day we would  get married. Taking the risk of receiving hate and bad comments.  I did not see the point of saying it if it was not for something important such as marriage. » 

« Kyuhyun ah, Are you announcing your marriage right now? » 

« No! » Kyuhyun exclaimed « She’s only 25 years old, I don’t want her life to get shortened by 10 years right now. It’s just too early…too early for both of us. » he added. 

 

«Then it means that you already considered marrying her, right? » Kim Gura asked in a surprising soft tone,  Kyuhyun  crossed his legs, and then starred at his hyungs who were on the other side of the table. He then looked at the staff who seemed to be waiting for his answer, his eyes then went on the screen, picture of him and Seohyun hugging tightly in Okinawa were still showing on it.  He really did not see the paparazzi who was stalking them, …or maybe he did, maybe he did notice the man holding a canon camera and obviously pointing it at them. Maybe he did even hear the sound of it while he was kissing her in the neck. « Yeah, I’ve been planning to do this for the last 10 years. »

 

Ali. 

Ps: In case people would misunderstand, this is not SNSD Seohyun and SJ Kyuhyun in the illustartion pic above.

Thank you.