amusement park

I wish capturing your heart is as easy as capturing picture with this camera

 

Everyday started like any other day, the only thing that change these days is Myungsoo. No matter how hard she tried to help him remember, he never seems to regain back his memory.

“Ahh, Myungsoo ah…” she sighed.  She placed her head on the table. Every thing she did was kind of hopeless. Each day, she grew tired and weary.

“No, no. I’ll never give up. Not till next month.” She muttered to herself. Jen then decided to go to Myungsoo’s house.

Ding dong. She rang the bell.

Instead of the middle aged woman, this time Myungsoo himself opened the door.

“You again? Claiming your guitar?” he asked without even looking at her. “Nope.” She answered. “Then, leave.” He told her and slammed the door on her face.  Inhaling some oxygen, she tried to be patience. “ Relax Jenni. Relax..” She told herself while bitting her lips. She rang the bell again.

“What? I thought I told you to leave.”

“Go on a date with me Myungsoo.” She asked him bravely. “What? Date?”

“Please…”she begged.

“Yah, don’t you have anything better to do than begging me to go on date with you? Just leave, uh?”

Again, he closed the door. She rang the bell again, non-stop. The door opened again.”YAH!” he yelled. “Let’s make a deal.” She suggested. “NO” he refused.

“I’ll stop bugging you if you go on a date with me today! Just this once. Okay?” He thought for a moment. “How about this, you be my slave for a week. Then after that week, you’ll stop bugging me.” He proposed.

*After next week? That will be a new month. If I don’t success in bringing back his memory in one month, I’ll fulfill my promise* she thought.

“Deal…” she agreed. “Okay, Anything I tell you to do, you must fulfil.” She just nodded.

***

“Amusement park?” he exclaimed.

“Wae? You didn’t like it?” “Yah, I thought your idea of dating is sitting at restaurant and have dinner or something…”

“Then what? We sit opposite to each other and glaring at each other for 2 hours. It is not even worthy to be your slave by that kind of date.” She told him.

Myungsoo rolled his eyes. “Whatever, just get this done and over with.”Jen then grabbed Myungsoo’s arm. He stopped.”Yah, who say you could touch me?” he howled. “Can you please stop ruin my eardrum, why do you keep yelling at me?” she growled back.

“Forget it shorty. Let’s ride that.” He gestured towards a roller-coaster. Jen suddenly felt chill crawled down her spine. *Not again*

“You look pale. Are you scared?” he mocked. “No. Let’s go!” she pulled his arm.”Yah, don’t touch, me!” She ignored him and kept dragging him to the ride.

*I won’t get to hold his hand like I used to.* she thought as soon as they got on the ride.

The coaster started moving. She closed her eyes while holding the handle tightly. Myungsoo who was sitting next to her smiled upon seeing her closed her eyes. He suddenly grabbed her hand and held on to it tightly. Jen opened her eyes as she was surprised by his unexpected action.

The ride began. Jen closed her eyes again and screamed her lung out.

When the ride ended, Jen felt dizzy as usual.”Yah, why did you even think of bringing me here when you can’t even handle the ride?”

Jen kept herself shut. “Wait here! I’ll go buy you a drink.” He told her and left.

“Why did he did the same thing, yet he still can’t remember a thing?” She mumbled.

A few moments later, Myungsoo came with a drink in his hand. “This should made you feel better.” He handed it over to her.

She took it from him.” You know you remind me of somebody.” She told him.

“Sungyeol hyung?”

Jen shook her head. “L…”

“L? Is it an initial or is it really that person’s name?” he laughed. Jen didn’t answer.

“Who is him?” he asked. “Someone I used to cherish a lot…”

“Where is him now? Why don’t you go on a date with him then” he asksed again. “I don’t know… he just disappeared.” She looked down. “Whatever...” he finally dropped the conversation.

“Let’s just go home.” He suggested.”No, wait. We have one more place to go.”

The hot air balloon.

Myungsoo stopped. “Why are you stopping?” she asked. “Seems like I used to come here with somebody..”

“Who?” she asked. “I don’t know, I don’t remember…”

“Maybe there’s some thing that you should remember” she told him. “Like what?”

“Your past.” She then walked ahead of him. *L, all the thing you thought you have seen is actually the thing that you used to do with me* she thought.

 

***

Ding dong. “aish, what now? That girl comes again?”

Myungsoo made his way down the stairs. “It’s okay ahjumma, I’ll handle this.” He told the maid. He opened the door.

“Mr Kim?” the person asked. Myungsoo nodded. “Here’s a bouquet for you. Please sign here.” Myungsoo was confused for a moment but he obeyed the order. “Who is this from?” he asked. “Sorry Sir, I don’t know.” he then started to pace.

“A red chrysanthemum?"