Leave me alone daehyun!!

Daejae IMAGINE
Sorry!!*bow 90 deegres*i m busy with school and stuff,so i give this update as sorry okay ..^^

"leave me alone daehyun!!"youngjae scream at the top of his lungs before running out of his apartment.

he were having a fight with his boyfriend daehyun.they two would had argued before,but this time daehyun said something that was really hurtful and youngjae didn't want to be around him

he run down the street.he hear daehyun running after him,he's shouting youngje's name.tears were streaming down his facelhe run faster hoping to get as far away from him as possible

he run untill he see playgroung.he decide to hide there.

he fit him self into one of the tunnel slides and sit there for a few minute to catch his breath,and when he do,he hear someone approaching the slide.he hold his breath,hoping that it wasn't daehyun.

"youngjae-ah"he hear the person call his name.and od course,it was daehyun's voicehe calls to him again."youngjae-ah please come out..."he hears daehyun's voice crack and sniffling(?).he was crying.

"youngjae-ah,mianhae.i should have never said those hurtful things.you are my everything,and i don't want to lose you.youngjae-ah i love you so much,please just come out and talk to me"

when daehyun stop talking he hear him fall to the ground,he can hear his lover crying softly.this hurt him.it hurts more than the word he had said during the argument,he hated seeing people crying especially people he love and cheerish

he slowly climb out the slide.he make his way over to daehyun and he kneel down beside him

"daehyun."he call his lover name quietly."please don't cry.your tears hurtme more han your words."daehyun look up at him."I'm so sorry.I don't know what was I thinking when i said those things.I'm such a terrible boy-"

he cut him off his word with a kiss.whenhe pull away he look him in the eyes."you're not a terrible boyfriend."he say."you're a great boyfriend would run after his boyfriend and apologize in such an emotional way.it shows me that you really care for me and love me."

daehyun smiles and kisses youngjae's hand."saranghae youngjae-ah."he says sweetly."nado saranghae daehyunnie~"he reply.he thens pull him for another sweet kiss from his gentle lips.

once he let go he got up and then helped youngjae.

daehyun's pov

"shall we go for an ice-cream?"i smiled,and putting arm around his lover shoulder."YAH.do you think i'm a 5 years old?!" he laugh "well.."i tickles him~"STOP..IT!"i'm stop after both of they had a good laugh.

they were walking now between the lovely trees of Autumn,hand in hand."one more time,saranghae my princess."he whispers near youngjae's ears and youngjae can feel his smile~

-END-

soooo~how was it??it is teribble.. Sorry if it teribble..and don't forget to comment okay..it make me feel more excited to update..

so bye for now

HYUNNIE18