"daehyunnie~~~!!do some aegyo for me~~"

Daejae IMAGINE
Hey BAbyz...sorry for the late update...Enjoy...--------------------------

"daehyunnie~~~! Do some aegyo for me" youngjae whined

"arraseo-arraseo~!!!!"dae replied you with an irriated tone.

jae laught at his bff when he is doing aegyo because of his facial expression..

he was annoyed and irriated because he was ask to do aegyo(you would wonder why hyunnie will listen to jae.that's because....read on an you'll know XD)

after he finish doing his aegyos,he turned around to face the schol gate as he is abou to exit without jae.

"yaah~daehyunnie wait for me~~!!"jae shouted and ran toward him to give him a back hug.

"are you angry~he pout after saying,looking at the cute jae he smiled and decided to forgive jae.

"that's the reason why i like you jaejae ah~you're to cute for any boys to resist...kekeke~i like you~. Will you accept my love for you?" he knelled down on one leg and kissed the back of jae hand.

jae blushed and quickly accepted him as people are watching the both of them.

hey how was the 1st update??comment and tell what you guys think ok XD...your comment make me feel like updating often^^..

don't forget to comment and upvoting if you guys kind enough bye se you guys next imagine~; )

-hyunnie18~