Jang Doyoon

**REVAMPING** My Special Girl (SEVENTEEN Song Fic Collection)

Ooh Ooh Ooh, Ooh Ooh Ooh, Ooh Ooh, Ooh Ooh, cutely
Ooh Ooh Ooh, Ooh Ooh Ooh, Ooh Ooh, Ooh Ooh, prettily

Oh I try erasing your phone number over ten times a day
I try to erase you, try to erase you from my thoughts
But my heart drops at the last digits of your number
So we talk again and I smile again 

 

Soo Yun glared at her phone on the table, Nana and Raina worriedly glancing at her. 

"Hey, sweetie..." Raina cautiously started. 

"Are you okay?" Nana asked the inevitable. 

Soo Yun sighed, looking up at the two women. "Unnies... Should I break up with Doyoon?" 

They both looked at each other before looking back at the young girl. 

"Nae." They answered in unison. "He's not good to you, sweetie."

The girl sighed, picking up her phone to tell him it's over when she got a text from him. 

From Doyoon: 

Hey, jagiya~ Where are you? Let's go out today. Please~? 

Soo Yun smiled slightly, knowing he'd come through for her. She shot back an agreement before running to her room to get ready. 

I’m nervous about you and although I hate it
Because of my pride, I can’t even say it
There’s a lot of guys who can’t go on if it’s not me
But I care more about the text you keep sending secretly (care about the text) 

 

Soo Yun sat across the table from Doyoon, who kept looking down at his lap, clearly on his phone. The girl sighed at her boyfriend's lack of attentiveness. 

"Oppa..." She called, causing the boy to look up quickly. 

"Nae? Is something wrong?" He asked, feigning a sweet smile. 

The girl knew he wasn't interested. She saw it in his dark eyes; He wanted to be with the person he was texting. She shook her head slightly, "Go back to your phone..."

Doyoon pouted cutely. "Phone? Jagiya, I've been paying attention to you this entire time. What do you think of me? That I'm a player? Ani~ My heart only beats for you~" 

Soo Yun rolled her eyes. How many times this week has she heard that? She would make him say that and mean it one day. "I'm going home now... Lizzy unnie wants to take me shopping..." 

Doyoon pouted more. "Ah, chinja? I can just take you shopping, jagiya." 

She shook her head, mumbling under her breath, "And flirt with the cashier again..." She got up and left. 

Ooh Ooh Ooh, Ooh Ooh Ooh, Ooh Ooh, Ooh Ooh, cutely
Ooh Ooh Ooh, Ooh Ooh Ooh, Ooh Ooh, Ooh Ooh, prettily
I will make you come to me
Ooh Ooh Ooh, Ooh Ooh Ooh, Ooh Ooh, Ooh Ooh, expect it

Because of you, because of you, I go crazy, wuh oh oh
Because of you, because of you, I go crazy, wuh oh oh 

 

Soo Yun sat on her bed, glaring at the wall. Boys are stupid, she learned. Especially 18 year old boys named Jang Doyoon. He wanted to flirt with every girl he saw? Well, two can play at that game. And she'd hit him right where it hurts, since she was the only one who felt anything real. She grabbed her phone and texted one of her best friends. 

To Jerry: 

Hey, does Doyoon know we're friends? 

From Jerry: 

I don't think he knows we know each other.

To Jerry: 

And you're close to him, right? Closer than Seungcheol? 

From Jerry:

No, but if you need my help messing with him, I'm in.

To Jerry: 

Thanks. You're the best, Jer~ ;)

From Jerry: 

Anything for you, Yun~ :P

Soo Yun set her phone on her desk and went over to her closet. She scanned over her clothes for anything tight and y. Seeing she had nothing, she ran to Lizzy's room. "Unnie, wanna go shopping~?" 

In front of me, you affectionately talk to that girl
You see me upset but you act like nothing’s wrong and smile
I hate this feeling so I try to forget you again
I try to forget you and I am in pain 

 

Doyoon smiled at the group of girls around him, throwing out compliments and occasionally touching somebody's hair. Soo Yun and Junhui walked a few feet behind him, trying to avoid his fangirls in the already crowded mall. One of the girls held Doyoon's hand and kissed him on the cheek. 

Soo Yun bit her lip, then felt Junhui's arm wrap around her small waist and pull her closer to him. "Don't look at it.." 

She nodded, resting her head on his chest and holding onto his shirt slightly. Why couldn't Doyoon see how he made her feel? 

What’s wrong with you? I go crazy because of you
Can’t you be satisfied with just me? My heart is tearing apart
There are a lot of guys who only look at me
But what’s wrong with me for being a fool who only waits for your call? (what’s wrong with the foolish me) 

 

Doyoon turned around, wondering where his girlfriend went-- again. He saw her and Junhui looking at store windows, holding hands, laughing. Why did his heart drop to his stomach? 

Soo Yun pointed at a jacket in the window, "Jer, don't you think this one is totally Doyoon's style?" 

Junhui smiled at the girl's unwavering dedication to the boy, no matter how much of a jerk he was. "Yeah.. It's nice..." 

Ooh Ooh Ooh, Ooh Ooh Ooh, Ooh Ooh, Ooh Ooh, cutely
Ooh Ooh Ooh, Ooh Ooh Ooh, Ooh Ooh, Ooh Ooh, prettily
I will make you come to me
Ooh Ooh Ooh, Ooh Ooh Ooh, Ooh Ooh, Ooh Ooh, expect it

Because of you, because of you, I go crazy, wuh oh oh
Because of you, because of you, I go crazy, wuh oh oh

 

"Soo Yun~ Jagiya~" Doyoon cooed, making Soo Yun turn her head to look at him. 

"What?" 

"What are you looking at?" 
Soo Yun hummed, "Nothing. I'm going home now." Junhui lead Soo Yun out of the mall, leaving Doyoon surprisngly upset at the sight. 

I just want you to come to me, come to me, I’m beckoning to you
I just want you to give your love, hurry and show me your heart 

 

Doyoon knocked on the door, and Jooyeon opened it, letting him inside the dorm. "Soo Yun is in her room, sweetie." 

He nodded at his sunbae and jumped up the stairs, trying to get to his girlfriend's room ASAP. He knocked on her door lightly. 

"Who is it?" She called. 

"Doyoon..." 

Soo Yun almost fell off her bed, "Hang on a minute, oppa~" 

What’s wrong with me? My heart is out-of-order
What’s wrong with me? My heart only looks for you
I hate you, I hate you and I go crazy but
At your smiling lips, lips, lips
Your voice, voice, voice, my heart trembles 

 

She quickly striped herself of the tank top and yoga pants she was wearing and slipped into the new short, fitted black dress she'd bought earlier that day. She pinned her hair up into a messy, but y, bun before opening her bedroom door. "Doyoon.. I didn't know you were coming over.." 

"I didn't tell you I was. Jagiya, is something bothering you?" Doyoon pouted cutely, wrapping his arms around her thin waist. She sighed. Same old, same old... 

"No. Everything is fine." She had to tell him. "Actually, I'm tired of you flirting around, Doyoon." 

Doyoon blinked, confused at her words. "What do you mean?" 

I’ll make you come to me, ooh ooh ooh
I’ll make you go crazy for me, yeah eh eh
I wanna make it so that you can’t go on without me
Ooh Ooh Ooh, Ooh Ooh Ooh, Ooh Ooh, Ooh Ooh, expect it 

 

Soo Yun sighed, "Nothing. Forget it." 

Doyoon watched his girlfriend for any change in her facial expression, but gave up as there were none. "Okay..." 

"Bye, Doyoon." She pushed him out of her room and closed the door. 

You will go crazy for me, wuh oh oh
You will go crazy for me, wuh oh oh
I’m gonna get to you 

 

"Soo Yun, one more thing.." Doyoon hesistated. 

The girl leaned against her door, "What is it?" 

Ooh Ooh Ooh, Ooh Ooh Ooh, Ooh Ooh, Ooh Ooh, expect it 

 

"Saranghae."