Choi Seungcheol

**REVAMPING** My Special Girl (SEVENTEEN Song Fic Collection)

Glimpsing at you without anyone noticing it became my habit
And sometimes, when our eyes meet
I become an actor acting as if it was nothing 

 

Seungcheol hid behind the auditorium seats and watched Erissa dance across the stage, her hair moving in sync with her hips. Left, right, left, right. Her thin dress and unitard gracefully enlightened her figure in a way that drove him wild. She danced to no music, eyes closed, feeling a rhythm throughout her body by which only she could hear. She suddenly stopped. Seungcheol felt his heart pounding against his chest. He knew he had gotten caught-- again. Erissa jumped off stage and skipped over to the row of seats Seungcheol was behind. She stepped lightly in front of it, then peeked her head over a chair, grinning at Seungcheol. "Hello there again... Spying once more, I see?" 

Action, I often think about going to you and starting a conversation
But why do I always freeze when you just come in front of me?
I don’t know why girl 

 

The tall boy stood up, sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck. "Uh, hey... I saw the lights on a-and I just wanted to check it out..." 

Erissa giggled, and Seungcheol felt his heart fly away. Why was she so perfect? She looked him up and down, humming and then giggled again. "Seungcheol-ah... Your shirt is..." 

Seungcheol gulped with her hesitation. He looked horrible. He regretted leaving the dorm. 

"Amazing. Where did you get it?" Erissa smiled, tilting her head to the side, her hair swishing to the left. 

Oh my hairstyle is a bit better than the other men
The color of the brand new shirt I bought yesterday is a perfect decalcomanie of the blue sky 

Today I want to hold back my pride and confess to you but
But it’s not that easy
I’m just staring blankly somewhere else 

 

Seungcheol watched her and smiled. He liked her so much, and he knew exactly why. She was sweet, caring, athletic, beautiful, smart, silly.... Just perfect in every way. But why couldn't he just tell her that? Today would be the day that Seungcheol pushed everything out and said something from his heart. "Uh, Erissa-ah...." 

The girl looked slightly up at him, her dark eyes sparkling from the little light of the auditorium and curiousity. Seungcheol looked at her and he lost his words. How could a person be so breath-takingly beautiful without trying? He was definitely in love. 

Beautiful girl
I really like you smiling by my side
You’re sparkling
To be able steal the beautiful you
I want you
Cause you are my

(ooh) Special, (ooh) special
(ooh) Special, special, special girl
(ooh) Special, (ooh) special
(ooh) Special, special, special girl 

 

"Seungcheol-ah?" Erissa called softly, as the boy just stared at her. She blinked, and leaned closer to him. "Yah, Seungcheol-ah?" She was only a few inches away from his lips when he finally snapped out of his daze. 

He immediately blushed at the lack of distance between himself and his crush. "E-Erissa-ah, I have t-to tell you something..." 

The girl drew back and nodded cutely. Her heart was racing, practically bursting through her chest. Was he going to say he liked her too? She'd been waiting years for this moment. And it was finally happening. She was the happiest now, most anxious and scared yet joyous... Overwhelmed... And Seungcheol felt the exact same way. He was again at a loss for words, captivated by her being. Just as he was about to open his mouth, Jihun burst through the doors of the auditorium, followed by Dongjin, Wonwoo, Mingyu, and Doyoon.

The boys came in noisily, clearly trying to grab Seungcheol's attention for something. "Hyuuuuuuung!"(Dongjin) "Seungcheol-ah~! Stop flirting around~!"(Doyoon) "Cheol-hyung, you stare at your girlfriend all day during school!! Can't we have you after school!?"(Jihun) "I'm hungry~ SEUNGCHEOL HYUNG, FEED US!!!!!!" (Wonwoo/Mingyu) 

Seungcheol sighed. How did he get set up with these loud dorks, he'd never know... Erissa smiled sheepishly at the group of dongsaengs, and tilted her head toward them slightly. "Seungcheol-ah, I think you have to go now..." 

The boy sighed in defeat. Even Erissa, his love, couldn't be around his friends... Seungcheol shrugged off that thought and hugged Erissa. "Nae... I'll see you tomorrow..." He let her go quickly, and began shoving the five other boys out of the auditorium. 

A chance to see you
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
The thing I want is the bonus that is the weekend
If I could just see you coming to see me 

 

The next morning rolled around, and school passed by quickly, but Seungcheol hadn't seen Erissa like he should have. They're in the same class together, so he'd have been staring at her all day instead of the blackboard. That day, he had nothing but an empty seat to stare at. He sighed at the final bell and let Doyoon pull him to Jihun's class. On their way down the halls, they passed the gym, where they thought they heard faint cries. They looked at each other, deciding to check it out. Doyoon cautiously opened the door while Seungcheol peeked his head through the passage. 

"What do you see? What's going on?" Doyoon questioned quickly. Seungcheol shrugged, looking around the gymnasium, until his eyes lay on a curled up figure on the other side of the gym and he immediately knew it was the missing female of the day. He opened the door more and stepped inside. He quickly jogged over to her, kneeling down behind her and hugging her close. Doyoon entered the gym after him, leaning against the wall casually and watching the two elder students. 

I would give my everything
Whatever the price is
To do so, I need my unique charm that can appeal to you
Because the men are always lining up in front of you
I gotta K.O him

 

Erissa looked up at Seungcheol, most of her head hidden by his uniform, her face being squished into his chest as he tried to comfort her. "S-Seungcheol-ah...." She tried, but began sobbing. 

Seungcheol hugged her closer to himself, rubbing her back gently and whispering soft things to her. "Shhh... Please don't cry, Erissa-ah.... Everything will be okay.... Don't worry...." He began to alternate between rubbing her back and her hair, trying to comfort her in any way. 

She sniffled, wiping some tears from her face. Seungcheol reached his hand down and helped her wipe them, gently sweeping her eyes with his index finger. "Are you okay, Erissa-ah? Why are you crying?" It was then that Erissa realized she'd been stupid. Stupid to not tell him. Stupid to break down like this. Stupid to not see how charming and down-to-earth the rich boy was. 

Baby lean on me comfortably
I won’t move
If you just come into my arms
I will give you everything
Just for you, I will make time 

 

"Let me go... You're going to squeeze me..." Erissa giggled. 

Seungcheol's eyes widened and he let her go quickly, sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck. He did that a lot with her. He did a lot of things silly with her. Erissa smiled at him, and he was again enchanted by her beauty. Her bangs curled perfectly along her jaw, framing her face angelically. She stood up, surprising the boy, who fell back onto his . Erissa giggled again, reaching out her hand to help him up. He smiled at the gesture, and held her hand. She pulled him up and they continued to hold hands, being closer than before, looking into each other's eyes deeply. 

I want to confess to you and say that it’s daily
But why is the reality different from my feelings?
You don’t even know my name
I walk by you silently again today

 

Doyoon coughed awkwardly, causing both teenagers to turn and look at him.  "Uh, yeah, Cheol. We were going to Jihun. Remember?" 

Seungcheol nodded and smiled softly at Erissa, "I guess I have to go again..." 

She nodded slightly and kissed the tip of his nose lightly. "Let's hang out tomorrow." 

The boy blushed. Tomorrow? "Erissa-ah, tomorrow is Saturday..." 

She giggled, "Nae. We have more time to hang out then, so let's meet up!" Erissa was beaming at her own idea, causing Seungcheol to blush a brighter red and laugh nervously. 

"Arrasseo.. I'll see you tomorrow then.." He quickly retreated to his friend, who patted his shoulder and smiled widely and knowingly. 

"You have a date~" Doyoon teased the older. 

"Shut up..." Seungcheol muttered, walking to Jihun's class with Doyoon following him. 

Beautiful girl
I really like you smiling by my side
You’re sparkling
To be able steal the beautiful you
I want you
Cause you are my

(ooh) Special, (ooh) special
(ooh) Special, special, special girl
(ooh) Special, (ooh) special
(ooh) Special, special, special girl 

 

Seungcheol practically lept from his bed and skipped to the bathroom. He hastily dressed himself, occassionally glancing at Wonwoo's clothes and Junhui's shoes, trying to make himself more fashionable. "Hyung?" A small voice called. Seungcheol turned around to find Samuel standing at the door, watching him scan the shoes. 

"Good morning, maknae." The elder ruffled the small boy's hair, which made Samuel pout cutely and whine, pushing his hyung's hand off his head so he could fix his now worse bed-head. Seungcheol laughed at the little kid's cuteness before grabbing Wonwoo's sunglasses and putting them on himself. 

"Oh, pose! Pose!" Samuel beamed, pretending to hold a camera and take pictures of his hyung. Seungcheol complied to please the younger, posing casually against the air-- and he fell. Samuel laughed before helping him up. He's even clumsy around the maknae. How could he tell a girl he likes her? 

"Where is hyung going?" The baby boy asked, eyeing his outfit. "And aren't those Jisoo hyung's jeans?" 

Seungcheol's ears turned red. Was it really that easy to see he wasn't wearing his own clothes? "Y-yah, why are you up? It's early." 

Samuel shrugged his tiny shoulders, the large shirt he was wearing slightly slipping slowly off. "Hyung made a lot of noise. And it's 10:45 in the morning... It isn't that early."

Seungcheol's eyes widened and he quickly grabbed a random pair of shoes, Hansol's shoes in fact, and he ran out of the dorm. He barely slipped the shoes on before he got outside. He was going to be late for his date.

Spring and summer, fall and winter
Regardless of those, you’re so beautiful
After seeing you for the first time, even when closing my eyes, I see your silhouette 

 

Seungcheol panted softly as he finally arrived at the cafe Erissa wanted to meet at. She was sitting at a table, casually stirring her latte while eyeing the case of sweets near her. He smiled at her actions, before walking over to the table. He immediately bowed. "Mianhe... I'm late..." 

Erissa giggled, showing him her phone. "You're not late, silly." He looked at the time. 11:00... He's on time. He sighed in relief, sitting across the table from her. 

"Do you want any coffee? This place is amazing, and honestly you look a little tired." Erissa tilted her head slightly, her eyes smiling as perfect crescents and her lips curved up sweetly. Seungcheol laughed softly at her cuteness, remembering another reason why he liked her so much. 

Yeah so sweet so y hey
Nothing comes in my reach because of you
I, all day all night long
Yeah so sweet so y hey
Nothing comes in my reach because of you
I, all day all night long

 

He drew in the almost comforting smell of expresso in his caramel macchiato, and Erissa noted how amazingly at peace he looked. He sipped the hot drink, slightly enjoying the small tingling that occured after. He knew he'd burnt his tongue; there was never a time he enjoyed coffee and hadn't burnt his tongue. 

Erissa smiled, sipping her latte happily and eyeing the desert case once more. The things that caught her attention were the small plates of chocolate and raspberry sauce covered cherries, which seemed perfect for a date in February, and the small heart-shaped dishes filled with red velvet cake. The sweet flavor of her latte made her hum in appreciation.

Seungcheol caught her eyes and got up, going to the counter and picking out a small heart-shaped dish for them to share. He paid and brought the dish back to the table, setting it down and smiling at Erissa's surprised expression. 

"I got a little hungry... Let's share this treat, Erissa-ah." He sent her a charming smile and she blushed. She picked up her small spoon to eat, but Seungcheol shook his head at her.

Erissa tilted her head slightly, sending him a questioning look. "Aren't we going to share it?" 

He nodded, beaming. "I'll feed you." He picked up his small spoon, scooping out a small pice of cake and stretched his arm to feed it to the girl. 

She blushed more, opening to a small '0' and taking the cake into . The cake melted on her tongue, and the cream cheese frosting spread over her tastebuds. The raspberry sauce that was drizzled over it was like wine in its finest year, and the strings of chocolate and caramel added to the sweet flavor of the cake. The graham cracker crumbs that were hidden on the side by the dish expressed a cinnamon crunch to the masterpiece. 

Seungcheol withdrew the spoon, drawing it back into the cake to try it himself. He hummed as the sweet creation met his tongue. Erissa giggled as he looked at peace again. They continued to eat the cake back and forth like that until it was gone. 

Beautiful girl
I really like you smiling by my side
You’re sparkling
To be able steal the beautiful you
I want you
Cause you are my
(ooh) Special, (ooh) special
(ooh) Special, special, special girl
(ooh) Special, (ooh) special
(ooh) Special, special, special girl 

 

The two lovebirds walked down the sidewalk, holding hands. The day was perfect. They stopped walking in front of Erissa's house. 

"I had a good time today, Seungcheol-ah." She smiled, and Seungcheol nodded, agreeing completely. 

"It was amazing." 

"We should do this again sometime..." Erissa suggested, looking at the ground to hide her pink cheeks. 

Seungcheol turned a pale red at her words, and nodded quickly. "Sure! I'd love to!" 

The girl giggled at his excited state. She was still looking at the ground, finding a silly interest in their shoes. 

The boy pouted, cupping her chin gently and tilting her head up so that she would be looking at him instead. Hansol's shoes weren't so amazing. He was definitely better. 

Erissa blushed more as their eyes met. Seungcheol smiled shyly, leaning closer. Erissa leaned closer, blushing more. 

Seungcheol closed the space between them and tasted the cake still on Erissa's lips.