ORIGAMI

ORIGAMI

Tiffany's POV

I walked to the hospital. That's one of my daily activities, I have become a volunteer in charge of encouraging sick children. Today I visited Seohyun, a little girl whose operation has just been completed. We were very close. She called me Origami unnie. That's because I like to make cute dolls from origami paper.

"Origami unnie"

"Annyeong Seohyun-ah" called me as she pulled out some dolls made from origami paper.

"Well,, Kyeopta .. Today there are bears" she was pleased. I smiled

"Gomawo unnie. I'm going home tomorrow. Can unnie bring cat dolls ?"

"Ne. Arraseo. I will come tomorrow "

 

Author POV

Next Day

“Fany-ah” Yoona called.

Tiffany looked toward Yoona.

"What are you doing?" asked Yoona seeing Tiffany carrying a pile of books that seems heavy.

"Helping Teachers" she replied and smiled.

"We are women fany-ah. And it looks too heavy. Stop being like that. We were supposed to think of love in school as it is today "says Tiffany while Yoona walked beside her

Tiffany turned towards Yoona. "Really? But I'm only help-"

"BRUUUKKKKK" Tiffany hit someone. Tiffany raised her head.

'Xi Luhan' she thought to himself. Tiffany was fascinated by the appearance of the school idol in an instant.

"Ah, Mianhe" he said, reaching his hand out for the books she was carrying.

Tiffany was still fascinated.

"Luhan-ah, Want to go to the football field? I'll come back to you later "says Yoona

"Really? Thank you "says Luhan smile. Yoona smiled happily.

"Let me help" says Luhan and takes the books over that are in the hands of Tiffany. "Where do you want to carry these books to?" Asked Luhan

"Uh, to the Library" Tiffany replied awkwardly. "Thank you" said Tiffany again.

Luhan smiled.

He was very good-looking and nice-Tiffany told herself.

 

 

End of School

"Huh, I had to go home early to make dinner and I want to deliver this origami doll to Seohyun" Tiffany said after receiving a message from her mother.

Yoona who heard Tiffany's complaints went up to Tiffany.

"I can help, if you do not mind, I can deliver the doll at the hospital" said Yoona and patted Tiffany's back. Tiffany turned towards Yoona. Yoona smiled and nodded.

"Really? Gomawo Yoong-ah. I really appreciate your help. Please give this to a girl named Seohyun. She will be discharged from the hospital today "says Tiffany happy.

"Okay, just deliver right ?"

Tiffany nodded "Ne,, Say hello to her for me," said Tiffany ran and waving her hand towards Yoona. Yoona nodded and waved her hand to Tiffany.

 

-I want to see Seohyun-Tiffany said to herself.

 

At the Hospital

"Is there a girl here named Seohyun?" Yoona asked a nurse.

"Oh, Seohyun? She Just got home, " the nurse replied.

"Really? Ow this how? "

A man approached Yoona. "Yoona?"

"Uh, Luhan. What a coincidence. What are you doing here? "

 

Tiffany POV

at home

I went straight to the kitchen to cook dinner. Today mom  will come home late, so I must prepare dinner. As I was tasting my cooking. My Handphone rang.

 

From: Yoong

Subject: Surprised

Fany-ah, I wouldn't have thought this. It turns out, the girl named Seohyun is Xi Luhan's Sister >, <

I met him at the hospital, now I'm in the Cafe with him. I'm planning to declare my feeling : D

 

"Seohyun is Luhan's sister,so"

'I'm going to confess my feelings to him' my heart beat faster for some reason.

 

To: Yoong

Really? I didn't know. Fighting Yoona ^^

 

After that

Yoona was going out with Luhan. Everyone talk about them. "You're very lucky Yoona" said our classmates.

"Fany-ah" Yoona called

"You look very cheerful Yoong-ah"

"Sorry Tiffany, Yesterday Luhan asked 'Are you origami unnie?' to Me. I lied and answered yes. I'll treat you "

I smiled. However, My heart feels sore. Yoona looked very cheerful. I should be happy.

"Oh yes, this weekend Luhan and his friends are going to the Amusement park. Will you come with us? "

"Uh, Why should I come?"

"I'm going too, maybe Luhan's friends are cool and single, right? It's a present for you. "

Yoona said

"Ah, I don't  have to"

"You can not refuse" Yoona ran out of class and laughed.

"Wait"

 

Sunday

Me and Yoona just arrived at the amusement park. It's quite crowded because it's weekend. Luhan waved at us. Yoona smiled happily. And we went to Luhan and his friends. For some reason, I'm only interested in Luhan and not with his friends.

We went to buy the tickets. Luhan is walking along with Yoona. While I was behind them.We entered the Amusement Park.

I'm trying to stay calm. For some reason my heart keeps beating fast when I walk behind Luhan. I can see the back strapping Luhan. I look down at my loose shoe laces. I stopped to fix my shoe laces. As I walked back I realized that I was left alone. I wanted to contact Yoona, so I checked my bag looking for my hand phone, and it turns out I did not bring it. I decided to sit in the lawn chairs.

"Huh,, Naega Paboya" I muttered to myself. Then I saw a girl of the same age as Seohyun, who was holding a balloon. The wind was blowing hard and the balloon was out of her hand. I immediately got up and tried to reach for the balloon. I can't get it.A man jumped from behind and reach the balloon. Eh,, Luhan?

"That was close" he sighed.

"Here it is Fany-ah" he said, giving a balloon to me.

"Uh,, Thank you" I immediately gave it to the girl..

"Gomawo unnie, oppa" she ran happy.

"Luhan, she is really happy" I said excited.

"Yes, my sister also has the same age as the girl" Luhan smile. "Yoona told you about her, right ?"

Oh, yes, I have just remembered Yoona is origami unnie.

"Yes, her name is Seohyun right?"

"Ah you know it?" Luhan said then called someone using his Handphone.

"Hello, Yoona. I've found Tiffany. Yes she is with me now. Okay, Okay "

DEG. He's been looking for me?!

"Yoona and others are in the queu to a vehicle. Want hang out with me? "

EH? with Luhan?!

 

At The Zoo

"It's a zoo. You like animals Tiffany? "

"Of course I like it" I said, pleased. Luhan laughed at my attitude. I'm Blushing.

"Kyeopta" he said.

"Ne. The rabbits is so cute "Luhan looked at me. "You are more kyeopta"

DEG. My Heart. Walking alone with Luhan. I love it.

"Yoona take a long time" says Luhan. I saw his hand was injured.

"Oh, What happened to your hand?"

"Ah, it was bitten by a rabbit."

"Ah, wait a minute I swatch plaster" I opened my bag.

"No need. Later also healed "

"It might lead to infection, Ah here it is" I found it.

Pluk. "Tiffany somethig fall" Luhan pick it up.

"It's ...."

DEG. Origami.

"Fany-ah" Yoona ran towards Tiffany.

"Tiffany, you're not lying, right? Everytime me with you I'm always thinking. Favorite on animals and childrens, and your nice heart, I feel that you are "Origani Unnie" as told by Seohyun "

How about this?! I have to answer what?

"I'm sorry. I lied and begged to Tiffany to keep it a secret. Because I want to be with you "says Yoona is crying.

Yoona.

"That's it"

"Ah, I'm home first.I have business "I said do not want to aggravate the situation.

"Eh" Luhan looked at me. Yoona looked at me sharply.

Yoong-ah I'm sorry. I love it when Luhan realized that I was Origami unnie. Though I should not be in love with him, because Luhan is your boyfriend.

 

Author POV

The next day, Yoona away from Tiffany. "Yoona it huh? She kept approaching Luhan "said one Tiffany's classmate. Tiffany turned towards Yoona. Yoona gave gaze aversion.

Ended school, Yoona lost his shoes. "Yoong-ah. What happen? "

"None of your business" Yoona replied sarcastically.

"Do you lost your shoes? There must be the envy Luhan Fans! "

"What about you? yourself also envy right? you love Luhan too? And I do believe you "

 

 

Tiffany POV

"Tiffany traitor" Yoona ran away from me.

Not so. I did not mean it like that. I do not want to quarrel with Yoona.

I decided to help Yoona. I ran to the bush looking for Yoona’s shoes.

"Tiffany?"

DEG.Luhan

"What are you doing here?"

“What are you looking for? Can I help you?”

“No. Thank you”

“I have wish, Can you make an origami again ? Seohyun want met you, but I cant say yes”

“Nope”

“Fany-ah Thanks you so much. Because of you, Seohyun want to do surgery. I am very grateful.”

“Ne, I like do it”

 

Author POV

The Next Day

Yoona opened her locker. Shee saw her shoes are back together a letter. 

I hope you will happy, Yoong-ah. Tiffany ^ ^ 

 

"Stupid Girl" Yoona mumbled and smiled touched. 

 

 

Tiffany POV

The Next Three months

The last three months, I secretly swapped origami with Seohyun in Luhan's locker. Yoona apparently still mad at me. I miss her. If Yoona knows this, She might even hate. As I was walking back to class I met with Yoona.

“Tiffany” She called me.

“I break up with Luhan. I try to make him in love with me. But, he love you. Caiyo Fany-ah”

“Yoong-ah” I hugged her. Yoona nod. I run away, looking for Luhan.

I must confession to him.I run toward the roof. “Tiffany” He looked at me.

“Luhan,, I...I...I...” I was panting.

“Ssshhhttt... I know it. I love you too” He smiled. I hugged him. He lifted my chin, his face close to mine. And I can feel his soft lips on my lower lip. And I responded. We were kissing.

 

The End ___________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Hi,, I dont know what kind story it is. But I hope you enjoy it. It very bad story. I made it in hurry. And Thank you for reading my story ^^