MORE FAILED ONES

Love's Never Too Late
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2 : MORE FAILED ONES

C H O I S E U N G H Y U N

 

 

"I still can't believe I kissed that guy! I even brushed my teeth at least twenty times! It's so disgusting! Ew!" Jiyong complained nonstop to me.

Can't he even shut up? My ears is about to ripped off from my head.

"At least be thankful you haven't used your tongue to him." I rolled my eyes then walked faster, leaving him behind me, shocked with what I just said.

"Seriously hyung?!"

 

MISSION 2 - GIRLS LOVE ROSE

"Now, all you have to do are, ask her to talk to you, alone, then give her this roses and say everything you think about her." I said then threw the roses to him. He caught it without letting any rose to fall and thanked me.

"I'll watch you from afar. Remember, don't say anything stupid." I reminded him and he nodded like a good boy he is.

"Good, now go!"

Hearing me, he immediately ran to the Dara's class. I saw him asking her to talk with him. Dara just nodded and let him pull her.

Jiyong pulled her to the place not-so far from me that I still can see and hear their conversation.

I just hope today's mission will be succeed because Jiyong looked so in love and happy. He deserve the happy ending he wanted with her.

Being too dramatic, aren't we?

"This is for you," Jiyong said shyly as he handed her the red roses. Dara looked at him first before taking the roses then waited him to say something.

"Uh, I just want to say, hmm," He nervously said. He took one of her hand which was not holding anything then kissed the back of it.

"I want to start over with you," he honestly said, "mm, can I have your name?" He asked then grinned.

Dara rolled her eyes, "Why? Don't you already have one?" She sarcastically answered.

Wow, that woman surely is hard to please.

I laughed a bit when I saw Jiyong blushed in embarrassment. "I mean, what's your name?" He asked for her name again.

"Sandara Park."

"I'm Kwon Jiyong and I'm here to say everything I thought about you." He said fast. "You're pretty, smart and cute..." Jiyong said as confidence for getting her came into his system. Dara looked at her like he was an idiot but didn't say anything, letting him to continue. "...you're just my type and I'm sure you want to be my girlfriend. Soooo what are you waiting? I'm single." Jiyong finished his sentence as a smug expression appeared on his face.

I face-palmed myself. He just turned into a jerk guy from his idiot-self.

That confidence of his sure boosted so fast.

Dara smirked, "Oh really? I'm single too."

Jiyong wriggled his eyebrow at her then answered, "I'm single and so do you. Perfect, let's date."

Dara rolled her eyes then slapped the roses to his face before sarcastically said, "Sorry to burst your bubble, mister. But I don't date gay."

Well, sad to say this but mission 2 failed.. /sigh/

 

MISSION 3 - PICK-UP LINES. 

"Remember the lines I gave to you, okay?" I said to Jiyong and he nodded as an answer before running his off toward Dara who was blowing her bangs in annoyance.

For this mission, I'm sure he won't fail.

Girls love cheesy words.

And I'm 200% sure Dara will love this too. 

I told Jiyong to ask Dara for a date and thankfully she accepted it. He asked her for a date in this cute cafe. I just hope she'll like cute things or my sane mind won't be able to take that anymore and in no time I'll go insane.

"You're late.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter