the meeting

My immortal friend

The head maid stare at her young master who is already sitting on his chair quietly while waiting to his parents . He looks happy because his father will join them today not like before that his father skip his breakfast and goes to work early to attend important meetings. But now he will see and talk to his father like when he was young . The head maid is happy because she see her young master happy and smile brightly cause when her master always go to work early she see her young master frown and throw tantrums that make his mother get mad at him. She is about to talk to him when Mr. Cho and Mrs. Cho arrives with a smile in their faces.

"What are the menu for today ?"

"As usual breakfast Mam and Sir "

"Okay shall we eat now "

"Okay my dear "

Mrs Cho smile at him while eating her breakfast with her family . Kyuhyun as well eat his breakfast when he is finish ,he look at his father who is eating his breakfast quietly.

"Appa when will have a family time again ?'

Mr Cho just smile at him as he hold his wife hand.

"After you finish on your school son . I'm the one who will fetch you later so wait for me arasso ?"

"Arasso Appa , I'm going now see you later "

Kyuhyun salute to his parents as he goes out to the diningroom .Mrs Cho smile at her husband while she continue eating her breakfast while her husband is staring at her as if she is the only person in the room

 

"I need to go now to finish my meetings so I can fetch our son later"

"Arasso take care dear "

"You too my dear "

Mr Cho stand to his seat as well as Mrs Cho and give him a goodbye kiss as her husband go out to the diningroom.

 

***

 

"Did you know this formula Hyun I don't know how to solve this equation?"

"You do this like this "

Kyuhyun explain how to solve the problem and to get the right answer as his bestfriend get it and solve the equation.Changmin smile as he finish his problem and look towards Kyuhyun who is staring at the bunch of girls who are busy answering their homework.

"Hey Hyun thanks for solving my problem "

Kyuhyun just nod at him as he look to the girls direction.Changmin who is give his bestfriend a weird stare because Kyuhyun will give him attention unlike now that his bestfriend is busy staring at something making him confuse.He fake a cough so he will get his friends attention who is stare him immediately

"What or should I say who are you staring at?'

"To the girl who is wearing a pink hairband "

"Sungmin ?'"

"Sungmin , who ?'"

"Lee Sungmin, the girl who is the one you staring at "

"So Sungmin is her name huh? Is she one of our classmates ?"

"Yes all the guys who knows her reputation here in our school except you who is busy playing psp or read a book "

"Oh is that so "

'Yeah I will warn you not to piss her off "

"WHY?'"

"From what I heard she give a high kick to a senior who touch her body "

"REALLY ?!"

All of the students give a weird glare at Kyuhyun who is bowing his head because of embarassment while Changmin is laughing at his bestfriend.Kyuhyun glare at him and saying you-shut-up-or-sunny-will-know-your-secret-love-to-her that make him shut his mouth .Kyuhyun smile at him and continue on what he was reading .

 

* * *

"Minnie what makes Changmin Oppa shut his mouth and give his friend a pleading glare?"

"I don't know Sunny but I think it connects to Changmin Oppa's crush here "

"So Oppa have a crush who is the lucky girl will it be ?"

"I really don't know Sunny but I know it's you "

"KIM RYEOWOOK"

All eyes especially Changmin and an annoyed Kyuhyun goes towards Sunny's direction making her blush like a tomato and sit to her chair making her friends laugh at her.Sunny glare at them and give them a warning look that shut them down to continue their unfinish homeworks.The teacher come after that commotion and start to lecture them about the novel about a certain legend that makes Kyuhyun focus his full attention to it.

"As of now the legend of the light master and dark queen is still unknow but bunch of girls say that they really see the light master and dark queen together and living a simple life like them "

"So they become lovers after what happen to them ?"

Yong guk nod his students indicating that it is true .Kyuhyun raise his hand 

"Yes Mr. Cho ?'"

"I'm just curious ,If this is true then where are they living now Sir Bang ? and why they need to live in seclution?"

"They want to live like human does so they leave the light master's kingdom for them to live peacefully away from the human village"

Kyuhyun is about to answer when the bell rings indicated that the class is over .Yongguk says about the research they need to comply in his subject and the partnering system of this project and after that he end his class. Changmin is going to get out of the room when his partner ,Sunny says that they need to do the research before they go home so he bid goodbye to his friend and go towards Sunny's direction .Kyuhyun goes to out of the room when Sungmin block his way "When will we starts the research Mr Cho?"

"It's Kyuhyun okay , we will make that research tomorrow in our house i will fetch you here in school are you free tomorrow?"

Sungmin blush like a tomato to what her crush say to her .

Kyuhyun notice it and secretly smile while get something in his bag .After he get it he give a bunny stuff toy to Sungmin and smile at her before saying

"Are you free tomorrow Sungmin?"

"I'm free tomorrow what time and where are you going to fetch me ?"

"In Kona beans at 10 am sharp is that okay to you ?" Sungmin nod her head as an answer .Kyuhyun flash a sweet smile and kiss her cheek before he leave a blushing Sungmin the room.