the mytical family

My immortal friend

A woman is reading a 500 year old book and busy to chant old dark magic when a boy enter the room and shock to see his mother with a dark mist on her hand.He ran towards to her direction and shout 

"Umma what that in your hand?"

"It just a dark magic mist "

"Is that dangerous Umma ?"

The woman smile at her son and let the mist disappear on her hand making his son feel relieve .She walk towards the door of the library room that looks like a national library because of all the books like scroll,old testaments,old books and many more is in that library.She look toward his son direction who is busy reading a old book that titles " The legendary light master and dark queen" and stare at his mother.

"Umma is this story is true or just another mytical story?"

"You want me to tell you about that story Kyu dear ?"

"Ne Umma so is this true ?"

"Of course it's true son because it states our-"

"WAAAAAAAAAAAH"

"Wae my dear son ?'

"It's already seven am so we need to eat our breakfast call Appa to his study now Umma , I miss him cause he always arrive late everyday and he's always busy because his work "

"Arasso son go to the diningroom now and tell the maids to prepare the breakfast"

"Okay Umma saranghae"

"Saranghae son now go "

Kyuhyun smile at her before leaving the his mother who say 

"It's our love story Kyuhyun-ah , Unfortunately we need to hide to you so you will be safe "

And then the woman teleport to herself on her husbands studyroom

 

 

****

 

 

A man who is busy scanning his laptop on his own study room . He too focus his attention to his laptop that he didn't notice that a woman appear on a blink of an eye and smirk at him while walking to his direction. She manuever her hands to a book and point her finger to his direction so the book is go towards the man's direction .She grins evilly while the book is hit the man's head .The man stop from what his doing when a thing hit his head and search the one who throw it to him.When he saw the woman who is grins evilly to him he walk towards that direction and pull her towards him while smiling brightly.

"Why did you hit me my dear dark queen?"

"I just call your attention so that you can join me and your son to eat breakfast "

"Oh is that all my dear ?"

"No actually I want to nag about something"

"What is it?"

"Your son want to spend some time with us "

"Why ?'

"Because your always busy with your work and that's the reason why you need to spend some time with your son and me of course"

"Okay I leave early to my office so i can go to our house to spend time with our son espeacially you my brat baby"

The woman smile at him while he kiss her lips softly.They stare at each other before teleporting themselves to the diningroom.

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What a short update haha

ten views in this story thanks to all of you 

hope that you upvote or subcribe in this story *if you want *

thanks once again :)