Chapter 2

Love For My Angel

Jessica POV

I watched my sister with her boyfriend from far. I can see how much her love from him. I don't really like that guy. I mean,well.handsome and 'rich' boy. They're all jerk!! They think they can use their money to buy anything including love. I already told her many times to leave him but she never listen to me. I'm already sick to fall in love again! I don't want my sister to has a bad fate like me. I went downstairs immediately soon she entered the house. She was smiling happily. Huh! She was really in love."Krys, why are you still be with him?'her smiles off. She tried to avoid me but I stopped on her way.'Sis, please understand me.I love him and  and he loves me too.'she answered softly.

'Krys, you never understand what I feel. They're all same! They will leave us after they got what they want!'my voice started to go higher.Our parents still not coming home from work.I need to settle down with her.'You said like that because of your past!!Umma and appa already told you to leave that guy because they already knew who was him but you ignored them and you sell your body to him!!!'I slapped hardly on her face. My temper rise as she said like that.'What?! You slap me just because I said like that.That's the truth sis. If you just listen to umma, appa and me..you never be like this.You aborted the baby because you were embarassed!! So,leave me alone and never acted like a good sister in front of me!!' she yelled. She slammde her door hardly. I frozen for awhile. I was stunned with all her words and it made me hurt. Yeah.I made a mistake before...And I don't what it happen again..only that...

.....................................................

Hyeri POV

My driver sent me school today since my car was still in the workshop. I treid to contact Kai but he didn't answered my call.Yesterday I called his house number her maid said he didn't return home yet.I entered the school then I saw his sport car was in the parking lot. I wondered why he left his car like that.Maybe he arrived but I haven't see him. I walked in the hallway and saw him

'Kai!'my smiles turned widely as I saw him.He looked smart today with his sports attire.I approached him and there's a girl beside him.'Oppa...Chocolate for you....' that girl gave him a bar of chocolate. Hyeri grabbed the chocolate and threw away into the dustbin.'Unnie...Mianheyo..'she was suprised to see Hyeri. Kai took the chocolate back and put in his bag.'Please don't give chocolate to me.I already hate it. Especially girls like you' Kai warned her. The girl ran away with tears. Some girls were whispering about the incident. That girl must be so shy being rejected by Kai.

I tried to follow his steps.'Kai! Why you accept it? I already threw it away. You shouldn't have take it!'I said. He stopped and looked at me."Thanks Hyeri.. I don't need your help. I just have to take care her heart.' Kai gave me the chocolate. I sighed. He just walked away.I wanted to ask him a lot of things but the incident just now just ruined my mood.

Kai POV

Chocolate again? Argghh!I really hate this. My table was full with chocolate and flowers. I just put them in the plastic bag that I brought from home so I can donate it to the orphanage. Why they wasted their money just to buy this for me? I looked at my watch. At this time Krystal was already arrived .Her place was empty. Then I saw her entering the class with her friends. I smiled but she didn't notice me. Her face looked so sad. I wonder what happened. She stare outside the class throughout the window. I really want to see her but the teacher came and I sat at my place back.

After the class ended, I went to the library. I knew she was there every break time. I looked throughout the racks and saw she was leaning on the wall while hugging her knees. My heart was worried. I made my step to her. Fortunately, the place was a little bit hidden from others.

'Krys..'my gentle voice raise her face.Her eyes were teary. She hugged me.'Hey..What's wrong?'I rubbed her back.'Do you love me?'she asked.'Of course I do.'I answered.'Promise that you don't leave me?'she asked again while sobbing.'I'll never leave you promise.'she pushed my body slowly.'Are you okay?' I asked worriedly. Why in a sudden she asked me like this.'Nothing. It just.. my sister.She doesn't like you. She wanted me to break up with you.

Her words made me suprise.'Am i too bad for you?'she shook her head.'No! You're really nice to me. But you know.. my sister past turned her like that.' Krystal had told me about her sister and I felt sympathy too. I'll try my best to take care of her and never let her be on other men's hand. That's my promise to her.

Krystal POV

I felt happy when he promise me. My Kai really love me so much. He'll never hurt me and I'm very sure about that. On the same time I feel worried if I lost him one day. I don't think I can live without hi. He was such a perfect guy in my life. Hope my parents won't discovered our relationship. I rather die than I've to loose him.

Back from school I quickly had shower. I felt so fresh. I wiped my hair while humming some of my favourite song. Then someone knocked my door.Mrs Jung opened the door.'Umma. Come and sit here.'I patted on my bed.'Umma...Is there any problem?'I asked. 'Do you have problems with your sister?'

The question that came out from umma's mouth made me sighed. She must had told umma about last night.'Did she told you anything.'I showed my long face. Unnie must resembles about me a lot.'She's your sister.don't bring up the things that already past.She told you for your own good.'umma speak softly with me.I grunted.'Umma.. I don't have boyfriend at all!'I covered myself. 'Umma know.....but if your sister gave advice just listen to her.

Fuh! My umma still didn't know Kai was my boyfriend. Thanks unnie for not telling umma.'Dae umma.'I just obey her. She was my mother after all.I don't want to make unnie felt worst in front umma. I realised my fault too. I went to the kitchen and saw unnie was sipping plain water. She might hurt because of my words.

'Unnie....'Jessica turned her face at me.'Oh Krys! Anything you want?'she acted like nothing happened. I hugged her.'I'm sorry unnie. I didn't mean to hurt you with my rudeness.Mianheyo!!'she laughed.'Yah unnie!! Why are you laughing?'I spoutted my lips.'Aigoo.. my sister.. you look so cute...I couldn't bear not to forgive you..'I smiled.Suddenly Jessica grabbed my hand and gently my hair.'Krys.. you're a good sister..I really hope you won't see him again..'her words made me stunned awhile.What?! I can't! How I can tell her?!'Promise me....You don't want umma and appa knew about this right?' with reluctantly I nodded. I don't know whether I can keep my promise or not. Mianheyo..Jeongmal mianheyo unnie!!!