Chapter 1

Love For My Angel

InHwa High Scool.The most prestigious school,the place where I studied. It only for students came from wealthy and influential family. I came from a poor family but I didn't know how I can stuck here. Sometimes I feel afraid to socialize with them.I got scholarship to enter this school. Nobody know except one person.He's my guardian.. forever and always-Krystal

Krystal POV

Kai?I just smiled when other girl's students kept chatting and gossiping about him everyday. I already used to hear their comp0liments about him. Kai was too perfect for his own. His smile can made everyone fall in love with him only with a first sight.He had everything in his life. Girlfriend?Nobody knew whether he was single or not because he was really cold with other girls.HE's not a gay!!Maybe he doesn't like to flirt with  girls who love to cling onto him.As a popular students he caught many attentions from teachers and students. I can't deny it when he was given the title'Prince Of InHwa High School'. I was sipping my orange juice when my eyes saw Kai entered the cafeteria with his friends.Of course, with popular students.The students especially girls kept screaming calling his name. I watched his every steps impressively. My eyes can't let off from him. I can feel my heart thumps very fast when our eyes met. I looked down feeling shy with myself. Why do I stare him too much until he noticed me?! UUhh...But in the same time I smiled. 

I raised my face to look him again and my smiles off when I saw a girl approaching him. She was Hyeri. The most popular girl in the school. Well, her parents were rich. She laughed and slapped Kai's arm childishly everytime they talked. Why her hand can't stop from touching him?! I started to feel anger. That girl really had a big crush on him.'Wow!I'm sure Kai and Hyeri can be a good couple' when I heard that my blood boiling. How can they suit both of them?'yah Krystal!Why with that grumpy face.'Naeun asked. I just ignored her and gave a death stare to them. I saw Kai gave her a flower. I felt jealous..I really don't know why I feel so jealous with her.He's not my boyfriend at all.Not boyfriend? I admitted that we're couple but nobody knew about it except my and his bestfriends. We came from different world. I'm just an ordinary girl living in a poor life while he was living in luxury. When she walked with Hyeri they looked good together because they were in the same standard and many people like them.

Naeun understood why I felt uneasy.'Relax Krys.It only a flower.Don't too bother with that.I'm sure you must received a lot of love and flowers from him too right?'she calmed me down but in the same time she teased me.'Anniya..People will look them as the most great couple ever.While me....I'd nothing compared to her.' I felt down.'I'm sure Kai really loves you. I know he doesn't want to give her but he had to just to take care of her heart.Be patient my dear.' I took my bag and leaved her straight away ignoring what she had said earlier.

I went to the park we always spent our most time together. Right now I came here alone without him. I sat on the bench while watching the fishes in the pond.My mind kept thinking about him.He was a little bit busy lately but I can't blame him.My head feel dizzy in a sudden and I fall asleep.

Kai POV

Finally I can see her sparkling eyes and smile. As our eyes met, my heart beat very fast. I'm sure she had the feeling too. But, after Hyeri came, she ruined my mood.She purposely sat beside me just to catch my attention. She just covering herself to be nice in front of other people.She kept hiiting me when my friends said about me.Just hit the table, dont't hit me!! It was Raina's idea of giving her the flowers so that will show us really close. I don't even like it. I knew she mad with me after she saw me giving Hyeri the flowers.Pity my angel!I was about to stand up when suddenly Hyeri pulled my hand.'Where are you going?We haven't finish talking yet.'her voiice sounds like asking a sympathy from me.Kai! Stay here for more longer.By the way you're driving your own car right? Or you can send Hyeri back home?'Baekhyun . Her face was blushing.

"I really gotta go. I'd something to do.'I just simply leave them and Hyeri with her dissapointment. I just got a text from Naeun telling me Krystal whereabout. I'm pretty sure she was in the garden.As soon I arrived, I saw she was sleeping soundly on the bench.Aisshh!! This girl don't think it was dangerous to sleep here alone.Anything can happened!I approached her and sat in front of her.I gently caressing her face. She was awakened by his touch.She opened her eyes and immediately get off from the bench when she saw me. She wanted to leave but I quickly gave her a back hug.'Mianheiyo....'she frozen herself.'Hmm.. why my angel looked so ugly today?'she pushed my body away.'Yah!! If you think I'm ugly just find another girl that look more beautiful than me!!' she yelled. I laughed. She looked so cute when she angry. I pinched her cheecks.'How can I find other girl when the person who already stole my heart was here with me...'I put my hand on her shoulder..She silence.

'I'm sorry too.I felt..jealous just now..I knew..but when you with her i felt realy envy with her. Yeah, when we can talked with someone that we loved freely in front of other people..you know..it must be happy right..I just wanna.. be with you!!' she bursted into tears. I hugged her tightly. I really love her. I should have tell my parents about our relationship but I'm afraid that my parents will do anything to apart us.

I wiped her tears.'Okay my angel..Baby don't cry...I'll dying heart attack seeing you like this!!'she slapped my back. At last she smiled again.'That's my girl.Let me send you home.'I grabbed her hand.'But what about your car?'she asked. I almost forgot about my car.'It's okay. I can take it tomorrow.Today I want to walk with my lovely girlfriend.'

I walked with her while holding hand together. The weather seems so cold and I hugged her shoulder.'Mwoya?!I I grinned. 'You will catch a cold so I warmed you with my hug.'she whiffed.'Why are you sleeping in the garden just now? Don't you it very dangerous for a pretty girl like you stay alone there?' I asked her worriedly.'My head felt dizzy just now.'I stopped and put my hand on her forehead checking her body temperature.'Are you having a fever?Cold? Flu?'I asked her wrath of questions. She laughed when I was devasted.'No..Maybe I'm a little bit tired.'I felt relief.'So you must have a lot of rest.' We continued walking.

The time passes and we arrived in front of her house.I barely want to leave her.'We'll meet again tomorrow.'she reminded me.'I love you so much and remember that always.' I said before I gently pressed my lip on her.I love her. If I can said it million times to her untilI die, i'll do it. We'd our goodbye hug and I watched her entered the house safely then I leave away.

p/s:I'll update next chapter soon. Hope you continue read my fanfic until the end.