Chapter 2

Will We Last Forever

 Luhan's POV

Kai rolled off me breathing heavily. "I love you." I smiled and hugged him. "I love you too." Kai wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. He fell asleep after a while.  Hours past and I woke up hearing a door open. I shook Kai. "Kai wake up." He sat up and messed with his hair. "Hey what's up." 

"I think your mom is here." He jumped up and put on his clothes. "Oh crap." He left the room and ran downstairs. I sat there waiting for him to come back. My phone buzzed. You can come down. I got dressed and walked down. "Hello Mrs.Kim." She hugged me tightly. "Oh Luhan I haven't seen you in forever." 

She finally let go.  "Thanks Jongin, but I have to go." I called his Jongin in front of his mom because his mom disapproved of him changing his name to Kai. "Bye, see you tomorrow." I walked off back home on the way I heard someone telling. "You peice of why did your mom even marry your stupid father." It sounded like an old lady. Then I saw a door open. It was Sehun. 

We made eye contact for a second or two then I kept walking. By the time I made it home the sun was coming down. "Luhan, finally grandma is about to make dinner." It was my little sister Lei. She always act like she was older then me "Okay, Imma take a shower if ma askes." I ran upstairs and started the shower. As the hot walker it  my back I felt a sharp pain. "Gosh Kai." I cursed in my head.


 I woke up and there was anote on my desk. "Grandma went to work early and I left with Hyuna see you later. Breakfast on counter."  I throw the note in the trash and got ready. Breakfast looked nasty so I didn't eat. As I walked to school I saw Sehun. I decided that I should talk to him. 

"Sehun, hey, remember me?" Sehun nodded. "Um, I'm sorry about yesterday." He smiled at me. "Don't worry about it, I had worst." I felt sad. But I had bad things happen to me. Before my dad left he woukd beat me. "I understand, my dad used to beat me but I left." Sehun looked up. "I'm sorry." I shrugged. 

"It's okay we all can't have a perfect life." Sehun smiled again. He didn't look bad though. Last night I felt like taking him home and protecting him. We talk a little until we made it to school "Bye." He whispered. I guess he didn't want to be seen near me or anyone. He ran through the crowd of kids. "I missed you." I smiled of course it was Kai. "Hey." He wrapped his arms around me and I pulled them tighter. "You missed me that much." He whispered in my ear.

"Shut up." He let go of me as we walked in the building. "Well I have to go see ya." I walked in the bathroom to see Chen and Baekhyun in there doing things. "Oh ." Baekhyun said. I laughed at them. Chen pulled his pants and boxers up. "Luhan  why didn't you knock." Chen said. "Becuase some people know that other people come in to use it." Baekhyun slapped Chen's arm. 

"I told you to pick a different room." Chen shrugged. Baekhyun got off the sink counter. "Well, don't tell anyone about this." I nodded and we all left.  "My lips are shut, but if it happens again I'm telling." I smiled at them. Baekhyun let go of Chen when he ot to his class. He kissed Chen bye. 

"Okay that was hot." I had to admit that. "What, you are disgusting." Baekhyun pushed me. I rolled my eyes. "Whatever, anyways have you seen Kyungsoo." Baekhyun shook his head. "No." I shrugged it off and we headed to our class.  Once I got there I saw that Kris was here today. "Hey Kris." I nodded all cool like. 

"You weren't here yesterday so I didn't get much done." I just nodded. It's like that was the only thing he knew. "Hey Luhan, where's Kai." It was Amber. "Um  I thought he was here." I was scared where was he. Soon we heard sirens outside. I ran to the window to see Kai handcuffed getting arested. "Omg Kai." I ran out side to see him. "Kai!" He yelled. He turned around and saw me. He frowned and got in the car. What had happened?