Chapter 1

Will We Last Forever

Luhan's POV

Sometimes I think about what if that day never happened. The day we met. Well it all began when I figured out that I was failing history. 

"I'm sorry but you have to take it next year or take another class." I was done with school. First my best friend, Tao moves back to China then this. I had no choice but to take another class. If I waited until next year to redo it I'll be the oldest and everyone would know I failed the class.

"So what will it be?" Mr.Kim asked me taking to phone and pressing my grandma's number. He was going to tell her I failed and need to repeat or change classes. "I'm changing." He smiled knowing that he knew that that was the best decision.

"Okay, I'll tell you tomorrow what your new fourth period class is." I bowed to him and left the class. "Luhan, you'll be missed." I faked a weak smile and left. 

"Luhan, I heard about failing history." Kyungsoo said with Baekhyun right next to him. I stared down both of them. "How'd you figure out?" If there was a rumor I was about to figure out. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo looked at each other. 

"Mr.Kim told us so your partner and everyone else knows that we'll be changing partners." Baekhyun was so calm about it. I don't want my buisness out therr to the world mainly the school.

"I hate him." I whispered but Kyungsoo still heard it cause he laughed. "See you at lunch." I waved at them as they left. I closed my locker at right there as I turned around me and Sehun bumped into each other.

I looked at him he looked at me and finally I said," watch where you're going." I said and walke off. I felt him and others watching me. I just yelled at the guy that just lost his dad and had no mom because she ran away from home.

Yes, everyone knew. But I lost my mom she died giving birth to me and my dad left after he did't want me anymore so I guess we're both horrible. I headed to my class and saw Kai sitting  there. I waved at him and he smiled back.

Kai was on of the best friends. But Tao was better. I sat in front of Kai. He tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and saw him. He had the notes from yesterday. "Oh, thanks.  I smiled at him. 

I like Kai and he like me. Me and him went out in middle school then we thought it was better to be friends. Plus my other friend Kyungsoo had a crush on him. " You did call me in the middle of the night to bring them." Kai whispered.

What? I needed them I didn't come cause I was sick crazy sick. "Find your partners and begin talking about your project." I looked around for my partner Kris. He's the guy that stayed quiet never talk and all girls like.

Luckily he wasn't there. I smiled and walked towards Mr.Si. "Kris isn't here." I said he nodded and looked around the class. "Okay, work with kai and amber." I nodded and walked towars them.

"I'm working with you two today." Kai smiled and pulled me to sit on his lap. "That's great." Kai whispered in my ear. I smiled at him. He wrapped his arms around me. I saw how sick Amber  looked and laughed alittle.  

"Im gonna be sick." Amber said and got up. Kai rolled his eyes and pulled me in closer. "You should come to my house." Kai told me writing notes down. "Why?" I asked him smiling. It was obvious. Last time he did that we ended, well you know.

"Trust I wont do it again." Kai smirked. I looked back at him. "Promise." He put up his pinky finger. "I promise." We hooked pinky fingers. I sat there watching Kai do the work until Amber came back.

"Mr.Si said we can stop, we're about to go." I looked back at Kai that looked at me. I got off his lap. "See you in lunch." I ruffled his hair. The bell rung and everyone left. I waited at Kyungsoo's locker.

"Why are you still here?" kyungsoo asked. I cant believe he forgets ever day. "I'm not walking to gym alone." Kyungsoo smiled and pushed me to the side. "You cant go anywhere alone." Kyunsoo laughed.

I knew that. I just hated walking alone. Everyone can see me and I feel exposed. "I'm sorry but i just dont like being alone." I whined. 

School ended soon and I waited for Kai at the door. "You miss me?" A pair of arms wrapped around me. "No." He poked my cheek then kissed it. "Whatever." He grabbed my hand and we began walking to his house.


No One's POV

Luhan and Kai made it to Kai's house. "I haven't been here in a while." Luhan joked around with Kai. Kai pushed him alittle. "Come on, mom doesn't get home until five that gives us two hours." Luhan smiled once they got in his room.

"You said we wont do it." Luhan said. Kai smirked. "I lied." I smiled at Him as he took off his shirt. Even though Luhan saw his abs thousands of time he loved them everytime he saw them. Luhan pinned Kai to the bed and kissed him. Rubbing his abs up and down. He loved seeing Kai shirtless it was beautiful.

"Luhan, do you trust me." Kai asked. Luhan looked up at him. He knew what Kai meany. Kai never banged him before they just you know made out and stuff. Luhan nodded."Yeah.