Changing?!

Weirdly Attractive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris started walking towards Sofia, and once she saw him they had a BRO-way of saying hi.

 

In English:

 

Sofia: YO! I didn’t know you live in this building * she said while giving him a BRO-like hug* I’M TOTALLY IN FOR A SLEEPOVER!

 

Kris: YEAH! That would be HILARIOUS… * he laughed at the girl’s request*

 

Sofia: HAHA, I can’t believe we stole EXO’s spotlight!*she said laughing*

 

Kris: I KNOW! THAT’S REALLY SOMETHING!

 

Sofia: but I only*she made a heart sign* LOVE YOU!

 

Kris: HAHA, I’m so touched~~*he said sarcastically*

 

Sofia: Hey! I mean it!*she faked being angry* I don’t do that to just ANYONE!

 

Kris: Uhuh…, Now tell me WHY ON EARTH IS D.O YOUR BIAS?!*he said offended*

 

Sofia: Oh, me me!*she jumped up and down while raising her hand as if she was in school* that’s because… D.OISCUTEBUTMANLYANDILOVEHIMBECAUSEHE’SNATURALLYCUTEBUTMANLY, ANDHEHASTHEBESTVOICEI’VEEVERHEARDANDI-*she got out of air* JUST LOVE HIM…

 

Kris: You said that loving someone was special!*he faked being offended-AGAIN*

 

Sofia:*looked at him with a-I’m trying to look cute- face* but D.O is special…

 

Kris: WHATEVERRRRRRR

 

Ever since Kris approached Sofia, the cameras didn’t stop flashing, that would be top news.

They didn’t just hug, but also did heart signs, which means that in a matter of hours that would be all over the news, which was bad for Suho…

 

EXO’s POV

 

Suho: This is SO going to be the HEADLINE! And what is SM going to say: YAH! Suho, where were you? What an IRRESPONSIBLE leader!

 

D.O: Maybe they will just say they are friends…* he tried to sound convincing, unfortunately Suho didn’t believe him*

 

Suho: *glared at D.O* OH! REALLY?! YOU THINK THEY*he pointed the reporters* WILL SAY THEY ARE JUST “FRIENDS”?!

 

Sehun: HAHAHAH, I can already tell what the headline is going to be like…* he looked at the sky and as if he was reading something he said* “New FNC Latin trainee is dating and living in the same building as EXO’s Kris” *he smirked at his creation*

 

Baekhyun: EXOTICs will go CRAZYYYYY

 

Chen: Yeah… think about all those SNS comments:

           (*Trying to imitate a fangirl’s voice*)

           -I bet she’s pregnant!

           -She’s probably a !

           -How dare she seduce our Kris oppa?!

 

Chanyeol: HaHAHAHA, I wonder how Sofia will react to that… She’s so unexpected…

 

Luhan: Yeah… We don’t know if she will be happy because she knows Kris or if she will go and kill whoever spread the rumor…


Kai: I TOLD YOU GUYS! SHE’S CRA-ZY!* he pointed at his head and started moving his finger in circles*

 

Tao: I think she’s interesting…

 

Kai: WHATEVER…

 

Meanwhile Sofia and Kris were saying bye as Lucia kept telling her that they had to be early at the company

 

Lucia: SOFIA! HURRY AND GET YOUR IN THE CAR BEFORE I CHOP YOUR BOYFRIEND’S BALLS! * she screamed while pointing at her car*

 

Sofia: HAHAHHA, *she pointed at Kris* HIM? MY BOY-FRIEND? NOOOOOOO * she moved her head wildly* though I would like to see Kris’s face after you cut that…

 

Kris: YAH! Stop saying nonsense already! Just get into the car with her…

 

Sofia: OKKKK, BYE KRISUUUUU, I <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 YOU!* she sent him millions of kisses*

 

Kris: ME TOO!

 

Sofia: WAIT!*she turned back to see Kris* HEY! WHY THE HELL AREN’T YOU FOLLOWING ME ON TWITTER?

 

Kris: OK, OK… I’ll do it once you pass me your account * he waved at her and turned to see a mad Suho*SOOOOOO… should we get into the car?

 

Suho: YOU ARE GROUNDED!*he said angry*

 

Lay: HAHAHA, now you can’t go around telling us what to do!*he made a y face*

 

D.O: HE TOLD YOU TO WASH YOUR UNDERWEAR!*he made an obvious face* YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO DO THAT!

 

Chanyeol: No! You guys like good hyungs could!

 

Baekhyun: You guys are sick…

 

Xiumin: Now who’d talking…the one that takes baths with Tao!

 

EXO: TRUE!

 

Tao: That’s just because I’m scared!

 

Luhan: Come on… we all know you love to stare…*he made giggling sounds*

 

Tao: Are you implying I’m GAY?!

 

Kai: We all know you aren’t GAY, you’re just a bit weird…

 

Kris: Anyways… Suho how exactly are you gonna ground me?

 

Suho:NO MEAT FOR ONE MONTH! * he then turned to the van and got in it* HURRY MEMBERS!

 

Kris: BUT… I’LL GET SOOOOO SKINNY IF I DON’T EAT ANY MEAT!* he put puppy eyes*

 

Kai: You should have thought about that before approaching the WEIRDO…

 

D.O: She’s not WEIRD! She has a good taste…* he said while smiling*

 

Kai: Why so?* he asked confused*

 

D.O: cuz I’m her BIAS

 

Kris: I bet you aren’t her BIAS anymore…* he said while smirking at D.O*

 

D.O: OH! You wanna bet?! * he screamed making his eyes even wider*

 

Kris: Oh BOY! I’m SO gonna win this* he said while look at the window*

 

D.O: I HEARD THAT!

 

EXO’s van----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Tao: Kai why do you hate Sofia so much? She’s so HILARIOUS!

 

Kai: I don’t hate her…, I just dislike her, SHE’S A WEIRDO!

 

Kris: She’s not! She’s my bestie~~~~~ *he said while looking at D.O*

 

D.O: And I’m her bias~~~*he showed his fake aegyo*

 

Sehun: I don’t get why you guys fanboy over her SOOOO much…*he rolled his eyes*

 

EXO’s manager had been looking at them the whole time, wondering who the heck they were talking about

 

EXO’s manager: Who’s fanboying over who?* he looked inquiringly at EXO

 

Kai: Is a really annoy-* someone put his hand over his mouth* what the f-*he glared at Tao*

 

Tao: Oh… she’s just a staff member that… * he was thinking what to say*

 

Chen: That dyed Sehun’s hair horribly! * he blurted out while pointing at Sehun* Just look at it, what is it a Christmas tree? Looks like Baekhyun’s grandma soup…

 

Sehun: YAH! What th-* he was cut by Baekhyun*

 

Baekhyun: *he glared at Chen* YAHHHHHH! My grandma’s soup is DELICIOUS!

 

Chen: Keep telling that to yourself… Now I know why Lay never went back…

 

Baekhyun: *glared at Lay* W-WHAT?

 

Lay: hehe… * he looked away*

 

EXO’s manager: SO? Who is she?

 

Luhan: No one manager, no one…

 

FNC Building------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author’s POV

 

Just as Sofia and Lucia were making their way into the building, they saw an angry CEO

 

In Spanish:

 

Lucia: I-Is everything alright? *she was confused*

 

CEO: NO! what were you guys thinking when you talked to EXO’s Kris? Didn’t you guys hear me saying: NO SCANDALS?!

 

Sofia: BUTTTTTTTTT, HE’S AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE(she acted like the girl in the gif)

 

 

CEO: NO BUTS!*he screamed* now…back to what I was gonna tell y-*he was cut by Sofia

 

Sofia: WUTTTTTTTTTTTTT, there’s more?!

 

CEO: OF COURSE! You can’t go around behaving like this!

 

Sofia: But I just said Hi to a friend! Not to mention he’s an EXO member b-*the CEO

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter