Who is she?

Weirdly Attractive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author´s POV

Sofia looked up to see what she bumped into, as she turned around she realized it wasn´t a what but a who? After rubbing her shoulder a bit from the hit, she examined his face, and then it came to her...

In the best korean she could pull:

Sofia: Aren´t you EXO´s Kai? * she said starting to wonder if D.O was in there too*

Kai: what? *he looked at her weirdly* i don´t speak...*what language is she speaking?*

In English:

Sofia: Hey! I know I´m quite good at Korean ok? puting such lame excuses in order to avoid a fan! * Giving him a glare* I WAS SPEAKING IN KOREAN!

Kai: wait..., now she´s speaking in English? WTF is wrong her? Is she a sasaeng-fan?

Sofia: You know I can understand Korean right? AND I´M NOT A SASAE-*she screamed*

Suddenly Kris got out from the same door as Kai 

Kris: Yo! how could you guess the dishes so fast? What ar- *he looked at Sofia*

Kris looked at Sofia then back at Kai, and made a *did I miss something?* face

Sofia: You´re Kris right? Pfttt, of course I know who you are silly me* she started shacking her head*

Kris: Yes, are you from the U.S?*he said while looking at her from head to feet*

Sofia: Uhmm..., No? I´m from Peru an awesome country FAR FAR AWAY from here! YOU GUYS SHOULD HOLD A CONCERT THERE!

Kris: Yeah sure, but then why do you speak English?

Sofia: I´ve traveled and it´s not hard to learn it, is it? OH, WAIT! DIDN´T YOU ONCE SAY IT WAS HARD TO LEARN? HHHAHAHAHA KKAEBSONG~~

Kris: WOW, you obviously have a good taste in music, I mean... you know about EXO! I bet I´m even more handsome in real life aren´t I? and yeah KKAEBSONG~~

Kris got along with Sofia really well, probably because he was bit more used to the carefree personality american people had

Sofia: HAHHAHA, WELL..., I mean not really but you´re still really handsome, at least more than annoying KAI!  *she glared at Kai*

Kai: YAH! I can tell she said something about me! I might at English but I still heard my name! 

Kris: Ahhh..., about that she said I´m more handsome than you, NOTHING NEW~~

Sofia realized that Lucia was probably just a few shops away, since Sofia managed to confuse her with her route

Kris: * he shifted his gaze to Sofia* WAIT! How come you ended up being here?how did you manage to get through all the fans? WOW YOU REALLY ARE SOMETHING!

Sofia: HAHAHA, I KNOW! You´re hilarious KRIS! You are so COOLLLLL~~

Kris: Yeahhhh, I KNOW, I HAVE MY OWN CHARMS* he did aegyo*

Sofia: Don´t ask me to do that, I seriously have no AEG- wait how do you say it?

Kai: IT´S AEGYO! *he said in a weird english*

Sofia: Now, I´d would love to stay here and chat with you HANDSOME KRISU~~, but! I have to run my friend will catch up with me anytime, so BYE!

Sofia got out of the crowd and started running really fast

Kris: WHAT´S YOUR NAME?! YAHHHH, CHINGU-AHHHH~~~, oh no- KKAEBSONG~~

Kai:Yah! SHE ALREADY LEFT, SPEAK IN ING KOREAN!

Kris: Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, Don´t get too jelous, it´s not my fault you´re not good with girls~~

Kai: She doesn´t even know Korean! PLUS she´s not my style! I hate noisy, stupid girls like her...

Kris: I think she´s AWE-SOME, I mean... not everyday you get to know a hot Latin American girl that can speak English too, plus she´s so carefree! unlike most girls here...

Kai: Well..., I prefer cute, nice and shy korean girls, PLUS I like girls with pale skin, hers was tanned!

Kris: Keep telling that to yourself, I just wish I could meet her again ...

5 minutes later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucia: GOT YA! 

Lucia caught Sofia and once she did they both fell to the floor and started laughing at how they stupidly ran for about half an hour

Sofia: Hey! do you know who I met while running away from you?

Lucia: WHO?!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter