That Day

We're Over Forever

"Kris,we need to talk.",Yoona said on the phone.

Kris sigh,"Hm?For what?But..I have a date with Jessica this evening."

Yoona on the other side roll her eyes,"Something..please come,it won't be so long.I will meet you at the park on 5 p.m."

Before Kris could say anything,Yoona already end the call.

Kris sigh again,"Fine,I will come."

 

[AT THE PARK]

 

They meet at the park exactly on 5 p.m.They sit on a bench,Kris start their conversation immediately because he don't want

to be late for his date,"So,what did you want to talk about?".Yoona stare at Kris's eyes deeply,"I-I..want to confess to you..

I..I love you..my bestfriend,Wu Yi Fan.."Kris's jaw dropped and he is so shocked with what did Yoona had just said.

"But..Yoona,you know right I'm dating Jessica and..I love her.I'm sorry but I couldn't accept you.We're just a bestfriend,

I love you as my bestfriend.."Yoona smiles slightly,"I know-,I just want to confess because I can't handle it anymore.

It's okay,I understand."Suddelnt,Yoona stand up and walk about five steps from the bench.

She turn back and beautifully smiled,"Bestfriend?Hmm,I'm sorry but from now on..w-we're no longer bestfriends.

We're over forever."She then walk towards the road to go home.

 

Kris,in a shock again."BOOM!SKREEETTTT".Kris quickly runs to see what happened and surprisingly,he see his bloody

ex-bestfriend..her eyes closed and she didn't even move..Without knowing,his tears fall and he hug Yoona tightly,

"I'm really sorry,Yoong..b-but why did you leave me?!WHYYY?!".

It's true that they're over forever because Yoona died on that heartbreaking day.

 

---------------------THE END-----------------------

Hi guys!So....how's my first oneshot fanfic :/ ?

Is it okay...or bad?Sobs,I'm really sorry because I'm not great at writing oneshot T__T !

Sorry and excuse my wrong grammars..!Thank you for reading this fanfic :)) !

p/s - Don't forget to vote,comment and subscribe.Will try to upload "Impossible" fanfic soon.