It Hurts

WHEN VITAMINS MEETS ^^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Lee Sooman & Yang Hyunsuk decided to meet together for a closure of their cultural festival plans. Unknown to them, the so called 'vitamins' of their respective schools will soon have an unexpected encounter, and they themselves are bound to witness it. 

 

"Yah! Have you guys heard the news?" Suho excitedly asked the whole class seconds after coming back from the school cafeteria. 

"What's wrong with you ape?" Sehun teasingly replied which earns a few chuckles from the crowd of students. 

"YAH I'm serious! I heard a news that a YG beauty was handpicked as a cultural representative of their school!" everybody in the class then began murmuring with each other. 

"What's that got to do with us eh ape?" Sehun replied again, as the students nods. Agreeing that the news is not that relevant. 

"How legit that news is?" the leader of the pack suddenly asked. Interest got into him. Tons of curious eyes then looked his way. Wondering why the popular guy suddenly popped up the question. 

Still estatic of the news, Suho sat on his chair. Not minding the unusual Chanyeol. 

"Well, my cousin who is part of the student council at YG relied the news to me." he answered proudly, as the crowd rolled their eyes. 

"Hey hey! Guys look!! LOOK!! a car!" Suho abruptly pointed to the window where he can see the gate of the school. 

"Is it your first time seeing a car, ape?" Sehun teased again and gained laughter from the crowd of students. The former topic was then forgotten, except for the unusual Park Chanyeol. 

 

The black BMW drived all the way to the main building of SM International School. Outside the main building awaits the excited Lee Sooman.

"Yaah it's been a long time since we meet like this one huh." the SM dean blurted out after settling down on his chair. Seconds after the YG dean sat on the opposite, same table.  

"I know. So today it's my treat. Lets order the usual." Yang Hyun Suk mentioned before calling the waitress. 

The deans of the respective SM and YG settled to eat in a resto, just a few blocks from their schools. So to say both schools were neighbors to each other. 

Yang Hyun Suk ordered two Bulgogi set for each of them. Satisfied, they started discussing the biggest cultural event they'll be making. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter