Can't Nobody

WHEN VITAMINS MEETS ^^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The wind blows lightly, the sunlight shines in every directions. Students are everywhere, with their bags and books. A new semester starts today. Before the last semester ended, YG & SM agreed on to hold a merged cultural festival in the second week of February. It's a friendly event for both schools.

YG School of Honors & SM International School are known for their extravagant events, and this one is just like any others. YG+SM= super duper extravagant. The place they will hold it is already decided, and what do you expect from them. It will be held at Jamsil Olympic Stadium. The huge stadium will be open to the public then. It's a friendly event, but of course its a show off events from both sides. The only thing left is for the festival's activities to be decided. 

"Dara Park! Dara-ssi!" a professor from Business English class called a certain name in the schools' cantene. Every students then look around and at each others. What's going on?

"Neh?" a soft voice was then heard among the crowd. A petite young woman showed herself to the professor. The facility became quiet, curious looks are piercing throughout the place. What's going on?

"You're being called to the dean's office. Quick!" the professor loudly said. Everyone then started mumbling to themselves. To the dean? Wae? 

"What do you guys say? Wanna perform in this festival?" four boys were discussing stuffs with each other. They actually got invited to perform on their schools' cultural festival. Unknown to them, it's not some ordinary cultural festival. It's actually an event where SM & YG can publicly show off their capabilities of handling an event. 

"We can look into it as a practice stage." one certain guy voice out his opinion and the rest agreed on. It's really a perfect event to gain more followers before their debut. 

"Sandara Park-ssi, please be the cultural festival's representative. I kindly ask you." the YG dean plead. Even though the young woman named Sandara is still a first year college student, she already excels in her academics. The top notcher of 1st year, the campus beauty, the woman who every guys at school wanna be with and girls wanna be her bestfriends. Most of all, she's very fluent in English. There's no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter