The horror that is bath time

Father of 10
I peeked in to Kyungsoo and Zitao's shared room, they were reading a Winnie the Pooh book when they noticed me by the door. Zitao's eyes shifted nervously and then Kyungsoo's went wider than saucers "Zitao run it's bath-time!". Both boys shot off the bed and attempted to hide, I managed to shut the door before both of them escaped. Suddenly I heard three small knocks on the wall and a shriek from the room next door. "Omo not bath time!" I heard Yixing squeak. I ran out and caught Yixing and pulled him into the room with Kyungsoo and Zitao hiding. "Boys we can do this the easy way or the hard way....so come out and we won't draw out the process". The room was quiet except for Yixing's fidgeting and then suddenly came "LIAR! DADDY YOU LIE TO US EVERY WEEK!" Kyungsoo whined "Yeah Daddy you lie!" Zitao's muffled voice came from under the bed. I laid flat on my back and Yixing sat on me keeping me pinned to the floor. "I'm sorry but you boys need to bath otherwise you'll smell like dirty chocolate" I whined.
Yixing poked my shoulder and made me turn over "Daddy we promise to bath like good boys if you promise to build us a fort. A big fort that the 12 of us can sleep in all night, were you and Joonma can read us stories and we can have milk and cookies" his small voice was getting higher and higher as he confessed his wish to me. I looked over at the two boys crawling towards Yixing and me with a little hope in their eyes. I caved, I held up my small finger for them to hook their own little fingers round "I promise that I will build you a fort". Kyungsoo and Zitao giggled and high fived as Yixing cuddled me so tight it was getting kinda hard to breath. "I love you Daddy" he kissed my cheek as Joonmyun opened the door. "Bath time boys! ... O-oh what's going on here?" He asked curiously seeing as I was sprawled on the floor with the three boys giggling and smiling over me. "Daddy's gonna build us a fort!" Kyungsoo squealed excited, then Zitao added "And we're all gonna sleep in it together... Me, Kyungie, Xingie, Luhannie, Minsoekkie, Yeollie, Baekkie, Jongie, Sehunnie and Jonginnie!". Yixing ran and jumped into Joonmyun's arms "and of course you and Daddy are going to read us stories and camp out with us!". Joonmyun escorted the three of them to the bath and muttered as they started splashing the water at each other "All those promises just so they would have a wash Yifan!?". I shrugged "Give it time when they get a little wiser they'll probably start asking for money". 
I walked by Luhan and Minsoek's room to hear something smashing on the floor, followed by Minsoek's scared rushed voice "Joonma's going to be upset and Daddy's going to be angry" he whimpered to Luhan. I entered their room and the photo frame that normally adorns their bedroom wall, a photo collage of Joonmyun, me, Minsoek and Luhan when it was just the four of us, shattered on the floor. Both boys had tears in their eyes and they looked up at me so upset and heartbroken. I couldn't get mad at them "Mind your feet boys" I sighed and bent down to pick up the broken glass. "Daddy it was an accident! We-we were just playing soccer" Minsoek explained. I cleared up the glass and sat on the bed with the two of them. One on each side "What did Joonma and I say about soccer inside?" ... Luhan looked down at his lap "Don't play inside" then I looked at Minsoek who was mirroring his brother "...Or we might get hurt or break something". I put an arm around their shoulders and pulled them close "Exactly because you might hurt yourselves and we don't want that now do we". Both boys rested their heads on my chest. I stood and left them prepare their clothes for the morning "You guys are next for bathes...it's your punishment for breaking the photo" I snickered leaving them frowning in annoyance.
Joonmyun was checking on the older children as I started to bathe Sehun and Jongin. I adorned the rain mac Joonmyun had on earlier and started to wash Jongin's hair, Sehun playing with the rubber ducks as Jongin squirmed under the shower water. I sprayed Sehun with the water and he started crying so Jongin chuckled at his brother. "Meanie" Sehun grumbled and rubbed his eyes. Jongin started tickling Sehun's feet as I washed Sehun's hair making his squirm and whine. Shampoo went into his face and he started screaming, his little hands furiously swiping at his eyes. I shouted for Joonmyun as I got a clean flannel of warm water and held it over his red eyes. "Jongin!" I scolded our other toddler and his eyes started watering and then he was crying too. I had Sehun wrapped in a towel on my lap and then Jongin held out his arms to be gotten out the bath and I walked away leaving him to Joonmyun. I rocked Sehun in my arms and gradually his crying stopped. I sat him on my legs and removed the flannel from his eyes, they looked so painful. His little face was mostly red and puffy from the swelling. "Sehun-ah can you see Daddy?" I asked and he nodded. I had to keep moving his hands away from his face as he tried to scratch his eyes. "Ichy daddy, ichy" he moaned. "Is he okay?" Joonmyun asked concerned. He sat down next to me with Jongin wrapped in a big thick towel hiding in the crook of Joonmyun's neck. "You really upset Jongin...Honey you know he didn't mean it. He's just a baby like Sehun he doesn't know any better". I sighed and looked at my second youngest cowering in his mothers arms "Jongin-ah look at Daddy" I his hair and slowly he turned his head. His eyes were a little blotchy from crying and he looked like a wounded puppy "Daddy's sorry he was mad okay, he was just worried about Sehun". I held my arms open and scooped Jongin in for a hug as Joonmyun checked Sehun over. I cradled Jongin close and I swear I felt all his fear of me melt as I held him tighter and tighter. "Daddy loves Jongin" I cooed at him, rocking him slowly. "Innie loves Daddy" he smiled. Sehun padded over in his pjamas and sat on my lap with his little red eyes "Thehun love Innie" and Jongin giggled and kissed his brother's cheek "Innie loves Sehunnie".  Joonmyun's eyes waters at the cute sight in front of us and my heart swelled. Our youngest were as thick as thieves, I put them both in their cot and they snuggled up to their stuffed toys.
It's 11:30PM when Joonmyun and I flop onto our bed. Joonmyun is almost too tired to change out of his day clothes but I pull him up before he falls asleep. I make him a hot chocolate and it sends him straight to sleep, I keep the baby monitor near me so I can got to Jongin and Sehun in the night. Joonmyun looks like an angel as he sleeps, his face serene, the black circles vanishing every hour he sleeps. I have the day off work tomorrow so I intend to do everything from cleaning, school runs, running round after our youngest and being a good husband.