Chapter 2

A Good Friend

*Tick tock, Tick tock*

 

The clock is ticking again. Time kept ticking with nothing in its way to stop it. As much as I wanted to stop that time, it was merely impossible.

 

I'm at home again. The Sun keeps hitting my window with all its light. My head hurts. I think and think, yet I don't come to a conclusion. I look at the clock again. Time s going by slowly, I look over to my phone. Should I check? Maybe I shouldn't, but what if he already responded?

 

I tossed and turned until finally I decided to look at my phone. I look but I see nothing, but my eyes never left the small screen. I waited for just a few to refresh the web page. Again, I saw nothing. Since I had nothing to look at, I decided to get up and wash up.

 

While I took my warm shower, I kept thinking to myself of what I should do next. I kept thinking until, suddenly I felt an enormous splash of cold water hitting my back. I almost slipped, but managed to hold myself together. I quickly tried finishing, for if not, I would have come out as a Popsicle stick. As I approached my bed, I noticed that my phone had just turned off its screen. “Hmmm, I wonder who texted me?” I look, and indeed it was a message, but it wasn't “him”. Apparently, it was just a friend saying hello. I couldn't decide whether to text her back or not, which in the end, I did not.

 

Once I finished getting ready for the day, I headed out. I didn't have school today, and was not planning to stay art home outside; outside was where I wanted to be. I didn't want to waste any money on a taxi for my destination, so I just went walking towards my way. My view was joyful since it wasn't a hot day. Birds were singing, the wind was blowing nicely, and there were pairs of clouds to match up with the wind and the birds. (If only that was real) The day wasn't as perfect as I expected it to be. My walk became a quiet wind pass by. Everything was quiet; no sounds were heard but the winds. As I walked towards my way, I kept on thinking of that night.

 

That night was the night that had changed my whole life's perspective.

 

 

Flashback

*Tick tock, Tick tock*

 

“Well, wasn't today such a busy job day, ugh”

 

“Oh shut up Yumi. I bet mines was far worse than how yours went.”

 

“Well I guess, but anywhoz. I am going to sleep since there seems to be no time to eat a proper meal. Either way, mom doesn't let us eat at night, especially since its 11:35 pm.”

 

Your POV

I'm on my bed thinking. Its so late at night. Maybe I should just fall asleep. I thought about sleeping, twice, but somehow, I didn't want to. I grab my phone and look to see if I had received any notifications on my Google+ account.

 

So far, nothing.  

I guess ill just have to wait till it gets closer to 2 am. One more hour. I guess it wont be that long until that time. I leave the web page and instead, I just start watching some videos to entertain myself. “Hmmm, time really IS going slow tonight.”

 

~ 45 min. later ~

 

Well might as well leave a message posted right now and wait and see if o receive a response.

 

I hear and see things, yet I see one thing that seems to be a problem.... u pulling up ok?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so sorry!!! :'( 

School has been getting busier for me, but hey. Chapter 2 is finally up. Since it IS 9:02 pm right now, I won't be able to post Chapters 3, 4, 5, and 6. (Yes, I've been working on all of these chapters in one go) My mind was somehow on a writing spree. 

If God allows it, I might actaully have another chapter, maybe two, posted tomorrow during the day.

So how's the second chapter? I know, not so interesting and its short, but i do promise you that the following chapters will blow yalls mind awayand be longer. 

Comment and subscribe! >.<