Chapter 1

A Good Friend

Tick tock* Tick tock*... "Hmmm..." the clock is ticking and you haven't woken up yet. As the sun starts to shine through your bedroom window, you suddenly start to feel a sudden burn on your face, making it hard to keep on sleeping.

Yumi's P.O.V

I was in the middle of a deep dream until the sun found its way into my room. The dream, it felt so real yet. I found myself out of that sweet slumber. I turn to face my clock. Its currently 10:30 a.m.... Its late... "Oh shoot!" An 'oh shoot!' was right. Was I late for important business. Then again, my mind wasn't so hyped up with how late I was.

I tried getting ready as quick as I could, but either way, time wasn't on my side this time. So, what was this business? School.

School had started about three hours ago, making me three hours late. Darn it Yumi! You should have made sure to have an alarm clock on! Lucky enough for me, I was able to come up with an excuse for for being so late to school.

Eventually, school ended up not taking too long, which turned up to be a good thing for me. As much as I hated being late to school, somehow, I ended up wanting to come back home the same way I wanted to be in school. I was very much eager to return home, for I had something, more to say, had someone I was very eager to chat with. I knew this person wouldn't be awake since there was a big time difference from where we both lived. For a while now, I though to have been talking to a complete stranger, until that exact stranger told me something I never expected to hear.

So, who is this stranger that caused me to wake up so late? Who is this person that has caused me to be so eager to know more? Who is it?

Kevin Woo....from U-KISS...or so I think....

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, at first the chapter didn't look so presentable because I had posted it late at night through my phone (which didn't provide any format adjustments)

I know, this chapter sounds borring, but the next one will be awesome yet unbelievable.

Do comment and subscribe >_<