Facing everyone

Secrets
I had fallen asleep, and when I woke up my alarm clock had gone off. I was late. I rushed around, trying to get ready quickly. When I got there, it was already 10:00. The girls would understand. I silently walked to there practice room. 'Taemi!' said Taeyeon. Everyone had the same look in their eyes. It was concern. Yoona spoke first. "Minji told us everything. I'm sorry, Tam. I know what it would be if everyone found out." The others nodded. They knew. "But, you need to know one thing", Minji said, coming around to stand in front. "Someone else knows. We're not sure who, but we know that it's a man. We think that he is from Super Junior, but he could easily have been a SHINee member. No one saw his face but he had straight dark brown hair which was not too long, but it wasn't VERY short. We just know that he wasn't Sungmin, Onew, Taemin, Shindong, Han Geng, Heechul, Leeteuk. They all had work to do at the broadcasting station. We know it can't be Kibum because he doesn't fit the description. But the thing is whoever it was has told s, because I found this on the floor" Minji held up a cellphone. I flipped it open. Someone had turned it to a mail, that said: SNSD'S ASSISTANT HAS LEUKEMIA. IT'S GETTING WORSE, AND SHE COULD LOSE HER JOB. I checked to see who it was to, but it only said To: SHININGMUSHROOM From: SUPER111. That wouldn't help us at all, but shining, and super. That meant that a SuJu member had told a SHINee member about my condition. If what I predicted was right, then now both SHINee and Super Junior knew. "It doesn't matter who sent the messages. I can't work here anyore. I'll go resign" The girls looked at me. "No. You can't leave. If you leave, then So Nyun Shi De isn't going to have a leader" I shook my head at Taeyeon. "No, Taeyeon. You need to stay." No one said anything when I left. It would be better if I wasn't alive. Then, they could just find a new assistant. There were many people who needed the job. I left the building, and I kept walking. I didn't stop, until I reached some railroad tracks. I was in time. I could see a train coming. I slowly came closer to the train. It was coming towards me at high speed.